[Hentai game] [130125] [August] 大図書館の羊飼い ~a good librarian like a good shepherd~ + Tokuten + BGM + NoDVD Crack

Oh, there is a Maho End, that's great. The walkthrough says ※2週目以降に for Nagi Route, does it means I can play her Route on the Second playthrough after capturing any Herione ?

you can reach ALL character routes in 1st playthrough, except the main heroines (shirasaki, sakuraba, kodachi, suzuki, misono) true ends. so, all sub characters' routes are available from first playthrough

I know but if the walkthrough is correct there are only one End for Kodachi Nagi.

Tamamo, Tsugumi, Senri and Kana have a normal End and a true End, but Nagi hasn't a normal End.

So the Question was how to unlock the true Ends. I thought ※2週目以降に means I must be in the 2nd playthough but wasn't sure therefore the Question.

walkthrough
http://seiya-saiga.com/game/august/daitosho.html

right, sorry to get your question wrong. So yeah, the guide says you must be in 2nd playthrough to access True Ends. I myself is still reading through my 1st playthrough with my own slow pace, so I can only say whatever written in the walkthrough

Reactions: FinstererDrache
tried to re-install the game after a while, and i suddenly got appcrash thingie when running the game. it was all fine when i first played it back then in january
i supposed it's all because i installed and run an antivirus. but luckily [MENTION=25768]zephyranthez[/MENTION] crack can clear my problem

Hi guys I am having trouble using the online updater. Whenever I try to use it a message displays that it failed to load the update files (sorry I tried to upload screenshot but for some reason it fails).

Anyone know how to solve the problem? I really need that update because it takes too much time to skip the events that I already seen them before.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Haven't tried to reinstall but I don't think it will solve the problem

Hi guys I am having trouble using the online updater. Whenever I try to use it a message displays that it failed to load the update files (sorry I tried to upload screenshot but for some reason it fails).

Anyone know how to solve the problem? I really need that update because it takes too much time to skip the events that I already seen them before.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Haven't tried to reinstall but I don't think it will solve the problem

I dunno, but crack + online update is never a good idea.... did you try looking around for a manual install update?

That NoDVD crack download link was broken please update TQ!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?