[Hentai game] [120824] [ANIM] 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻(オマエノモノハオレノモノ) ~夫には見せない淫らな貌(かお)を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
1165017-EBZMQ3R.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:319E8BA2B2A8C29020A62B89B4A07B56BD863606&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-84311/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [120824] [ANIM] 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻(オマエノモノハオレノモノ) ~夫には見せない淫らな貌(かお)を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ [H-Game]

Looks like it needs a nodvd

it asks for a serial when you start it

Re: [120824] [ANIM] 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻(オマエノモノハオレノモノ) ~夫には見せない淫らな貌(かお)を義弟に晒す巨乳若妻~ [H-Game]

Can you give the NoDvD patch separately. Many thanks.

THanks but the NoDVD seems to cause problems when saving and exiting the game

THanks but the NoDVD seems to cause problems when saving and exiting the game

i can save just by game exit do i get error but that is all.

I figured out the save problem, it's not related to the crack. Still crashes upon exit but that's okay

View attachment 2190

The nodvd just rename _foo.exe to _orenomono.exe and put it in the game folder.

i renamed it but still got the serial thing, also it doesn't overwrite anything

you rename "_foo.exe" to "_orenomono.exe", put it in the game folder and use it to start up the game instead of the already existing "orenomono.exe"

didnt give me any problems

Reactions: SMSKA
need help renamed it but its still asking for the serial number

try put it without the ".exe", like this _orenomono it worked for me (actually i just googled 兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻 crack and nyatorrent had this crack already named like that, try it and worked)

savedata: http://sagaoz.net/savedata/a/oreno_go-x.zip

also for using the attachment's crack: simply rename the file to _orenomono, move it into install directory, and then run from it. If you're having problems, make sure the full file name(renamed) becomes "_orenomono.exe" and not "_orenomono.exe.exe" and also you don't replace anything in the install directory. If you want shortcut file in start menu and desktop to work (if you chose to create during install) simply right click>properties>in Target: add "_" in front of "orenomono.exe"

Reactions: kenshin3
Doesn't work for me - I'm always getting this Settec error...
I had the same problems with NTR Kanojo until I downloaded their official patch (wich had 814 kb .exe file) and it worked.
I guess I'll have to wait for this deauthentication patch again...

Last edited:
hi everyone,
i have a problem with this game,i had applied the patch but after peeping the conversation between husband and wife the game crash.
i think is when sould starts opening video.....
Any suggestion?
i'm using winxp sp3 everything in japanese.
thank you very much.

hi everyone,
i'm using winxp sp3 everything in japanese.
thank you very much.

Did you make sure to move the file inside the winxp folder from the crack into the game install directory?
here is the link of the crack again click here
open it after downloading, take out the file "_foo.exe" and move it into the main game install directory(usually "C:\anim\兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻\") and rename it to "_orenomono.exe"(making sure its not ".exe.exe").
Then go back to the crack file, go into folder "forXP_dll" and take out "lpk.dll" and also put it into your main game install directory and then double-click/run the, now renamed, "_orenomono.exe" to start the game everytime.

Did you make sure to move the file inside the winxp folder from the crack into the game install directory?
here is the link of the crack again click here
open it after downloading, take out the file "_foo.exe" and move it into the main game install directory(usually "C:\anim\兄貴の妻は俺の肉妻\") and rename it to "_orenomono.exe"(making sure its not ".exe.exe").
Then go back to the crack file, go into folder "forXP_dll" and take out "lpk.dll" and also put it into your main game install directory and then double-click/run the, now renamed, "_orenomono.exe" to start the game everytime.
yes,i've done.
i can play the game till the protagonist peeping wife and husband speech in the night,after that he decide to transform sister-in-law in his meat slave....then black screen and should start opening movie but the game quit with error....
Maybe is a requirement issue....my video card has only 128MB but in the specs of the game i've read 256MB minimum.

Can someone tell me the synopsis (story) of the game?
I read it is a semi-incest (sister in law) and i realy love incest! But i read also the is netorare and i realy dont like it.
So i want to know if is hard ntr, or soft.

I mean, the protagonist suffer pain? Or is a game where the protagonist steal the wife/love of someone else? In this case Brother?
Anticipate thankses

Can someone tell me the synopsis (story) of the game?
I read it is a semi-incest (sister in law) and i realy love incest! But i read also the is netorare and i realy dont like it.
So i want to know if is hard ntr, or soft.

I mean, the protagonist suffer pain? Or is a game where the protagonist steal the wife/love of someone else? In this case Brother?
Anticipate thankses

The protagonist is a chubby ronin, like the guy in Love Hina, trying the college exam second time. He lives with a brother and sister-in-law, and has a huge complex toward his brother, an successful elite. One night he suddenly finds his sister-in-law in his bed giving a hand job. Surprised and confused, he decides to find out why she did that, and overhears that it was his brother who gave her the order to relieve him of semen. Also, he learns his brother is treating the sister-in-law like crap.

It turns out the elite brother has an ulterior motive: he's fallen in love with a neighbor, married yet bored with her husband, and decides to divorce the sister-in-law with an excuse of adultery.

In the true route, the protaganist corrupts his sister-in-law into deep pleasure of sex. He also steals the neighbor wife, completely devastating the brother on the way.

Technically speaking, it is not netorare; it is netori -- you are stealing the brother's wife and the neighbor's wife who happens to be the brother's secret target, so you don't need to worry about getting screwed.

p.s. Hey, any recommendation on incest/semi-incest games (excluding real mom)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut_Zero
Really Thank you hvanb756, now thanks to you, i can play without fear.
I do not really like games with netorare content, the thing that the protagonist has to suffer just do not like me.
But netori is different, the game is seen from the view of the protagonist, steals the girls/love/wife is better than... seeing the other characters cheat on you and make you suffer like a dog. Now i can play without problems^^

Now i have to wait only the download and hope that the game start without error^^

Someone know the lint to the walkthrough?

P.S
I do not understand, you want to know links to games semi incest, which exclude those with blood related mother?
Anyway yesterday i find this:
[アパタイト] 嫁の姉が巨乳過ぎて我慢できない ~義姉さんがこんなにエロかったなんて!
[Appetite] Yome no Ane ga Kyonyuu Sugite Gaman Dekinai ~Gishi-san ga Konna ni Erokatta Nante!
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=173577

Is ofc a link of Girlcelly^^
The story if i have understood well, is based on sister-in-law
The protagonist is also married and live? with is brother? I think he go to visit is brother.
Anyway, he see the wife of the brother masturbate during the night (the husbend/brother is abroad/overseas for work).
And as you can figure out it not will stand firm to look the scene of masturbate.
Anyway if you follow Girlcelly, you find more and more semi-incest or incest^^

I like all... XD semi or totaly incest, but i prefer blood related mother/sister is much exciting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US