[Hentai game] [120629] [0verflow/Sekai Project/JAST USA] SCHOOL DAYS HQ [English] [H-Game]

Hm, problem with the freeze at the installation?
Try this:

1. Mount Disc 1 and 2 and find a folder called "packs", copy (and overwrite them if needed) what's inside that folder to C:\Overflow\SchoolDays HQ\packs (this is the usual location, if you chose another location during the installation).

2. - Open Regedit
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Overflow\SCHOOLDAYS HQ\Install\
- Add 4 custom String value's with Right click > New > String Value. Name them as this:
Format:[Name here/Data here]
Company/Overflow
Program/SCHOOLDAYS HQ
Script/1.00
Version/1.00

In the end, it should look like this
erybv7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rawraw

umm yeah i tried that but i doubt i did it properly. Anyway i wont be trying it anymore cus i some how managed to get virus. it probably not from this but yeah it just so happened it in the same day so im just ruling things out but thanks for you help man. Wont be trying to download this anymore

This my first time downloading a VN and I would like to know what the disc you all are talking about refers to? Do I need it?

This my first time downloading a VN and I would like to know what the disc you all are talking about refers to? Do I need it?
If you're a beginner to VN, I really recommend you to start with an "easier" one. If you read every post in this thread, you can see that there are some problems with the game (at least there could be some problems).

The first thing you need is a torrent client if you want to download the torrent. I think the torrent is much faster than the ddl, therefore here is the instruction to download the torrent and then how to install the game :)

1. Download and install a torrent client, for example uTorrent
2. Download the torrent. You can find it in the first post. Just click on "Get this Torrent".
3. uTorrent should open the torrent and start the download automatically.
4. Download and install WinRAR
5. After the download of the game is complete, you should have a new folder. In this folder should be three rar files. Extract them with WinRAR. After extracting, you should have two iso files, Disc and Disc 2.
6. Download and install Daemon Tools Lite
7. Mount the iso Disc 1 with Daemon Tools Lite. Normally Daemon Tools should open it automatically after double click on the iso, if not, just right click on the iso and then search for the entry with Daemon Tools. After that, DT should ask you what you want to do (just like when you put in a USB)
8. Select "Run *filename*.exe" ... select it and the installation should start.
9. At a certain point during the installation the installation asks about Disc 2. Mount the iso Disc 2 with Daemon Tools and continue the installation.
10. Open the game.

And if the game asks about a disc, just mount Disc 1 with Daemon Tools again and then open the game again, this should work.

PS: There's a possibility that I'm wrong at some points ... last time I played the game was a few months ago I don't have the game on my pc anymore :)

Reactions: senbonzakura97
Hey , I'm having a huge problem with my school days , it won't start!
It says graphic display error
I installed DirectX and I unistalled it , reinstalled it , then I restarted my computer , still nothing,
HELP!

Hey , I'm having a huge problem with my school days , it won't start!
It says graphic display error
I installed DirectX and I unistalled it , reinstalled it , then I restarted my computer , still nothing,
HELP!
Try to update your graphic drivers and try to change the screen resolution etc. ... just try out something if there's no update for your drivers :D

The sound is not working here. x\
Can anyone help me?
There are more than one solution for that (I would prefer 1.)

1. Download and install Update 1.01. You can find it at gc's other SD HQ-thread. It's an attached file in the first post ;)
Or you download and install Update 1.02 from here.

NOTE: I don't know if Update 1.02 works with the downloads here or if a new crack is needed. To be sure, you should download Update 1.01 which works perfect. Update 1.01 fixed the sound problem, Update 1.02 fixes another problem with the screen resolution as well.

2. Delete "config.dat" from your game folder everytime before you start.

3. Change the file extension from "config.dat" to "config.txt", then open the file and delete all the text. Set the file as "Read-only" and change it back to "config.dat". So you must not delete it every time you start.

The disadvantage: You can't change the sound settings

I'm using another method.

1. Open notepad
2. Copy and paste:
Code:
@ECHO OFF
del /f Config.DAT
"SCHOOLDAYS HQ".exe
3. Save as anynameyouwant.bat
4. Open the game through the .bat file.

Disadvantage: Command Prompt window opens with the game. You can close it, though.

I've downloaded it through bitshare, and extracted it, but there were 2 disc 1, part 1 and 2, and a disc 2. since there are 3 files what shd i do?

I've downloaded it through bitshare, and extracted it, but there were 2 disc 1, part 1 and 2, and a disc 2. since there are 3 files what shd i do?
Just follow this guide. Maybe you can skip step 4. and 6. :D

4. Download and install WinRAR
5. After the download of the game is complete, you should have a new folder. In this folder should be three rar files. Extract them with WinRAR. After extracting, you should have two iso files, Disc and Disc 2.
6. Download and install Daemon Tools Lite
7. Mount the iso Disc 1 with Daemon Tools Lite. Normally Daemon Tools should open it automatically after double click on the iso, if not, just right click on the iso and then search for the entry with Daemon Tools. After that, DT should ask you what you want to do (just like when you put in a USB)
8. Select "Run *filename*.exe" ... select it and the installation should start.
9. At a certain point during the installation the installation asks about Disc 2. Mount the iso Disc 2 with Daemon Tools and continue the installation.
10. Open the game.

And if the game asks about a disc, just mount Disc 1 with Daemon Tools again and then open the game again, this should work.

Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for this.

P.S.
ilqiqWYl1RnQJ.png

:P

edit: Oh by the way, I feel that I should post this since it may be important to other users searching with the same problem I had...

When I would go into Full Screen mode my game would have black bars on both the top and bottom of the screen, which didn't make sense since I have a 1080p 16:9 monitor. I googled a lot, then I tried changing my resolution itself to 1280x720 and I saw the same black bars the game saw, so that's when I knew something was up.

Well, I found the problem and the solution as well, for anyone else that runs into such a problem. It's a resolution scaling problem. Here's the solution (if you have an NVIDIA card):

NVIDIA Control Panel > Display > Adjust desktop size and position > Scaling

Then... set the Preview Resolution to 1280x720 (which should look wrong), then change the scaling from Aspect Ratio to Full-screen, then apply and it's fixed.

Oh and also, in regards to other game bugs... install at least the 1.01 patch since it fixes a lot of problems. As for 1.02, I think I read that it breaks saves and language or something from some people so some people weren't sure if it worked with this file... and all 1.02 does is fix the bug of the window being the wrong size after you go full screen then back to windowed. The easy solution I found for that was to start the game in window mode and make sure all the settings are how you want them (minus full screen), and then exit the game. Then set Config.DAT to Read Only. That way, when you play in full screen you can exit and the game will start in window mode from now on.

The reason that's needed is because a lot of times for me the game would start with a messed up resolution, or if it was in full screen mode then it wouldn't load saves and just show a black screen or the loading screen forever. But if you start in a proper window mode and load a save then go to full screen you'll never have a problem. So if anyone runs into stuff like that, just install the 1.01 patch from here somewhere and set the config.dat to read only. Easy fixes all around. :P

Last edited:
ขอบคุณมากๆๆๆ คับ หามานานแล้ว

hello my question is the voices are in japanese or english because i like more in japanese

thank you very much is that i have the game for the ps2 and the voices come in english so my question i owe you one

I've had this problem... I downloaded the torrent, extracted the .iso files, Mounted disk 1 with Deamon tools, but everytime I try to install the game, it brings me to the uninstall .exe instead.

ok so i downloaded it, then extracted it, when i try to install it it stops at 2mb on a file called "BGM.GPK". ive tried looking for that folder "packs" but i couldnt find it on my computer. i found it on the disc but not on my computer. i know i deleted the file overflow like 3 times but of course the one time i know what to do with it it never shows up again. if no one knows what to do, earlier someone said something about extracting it and another post said that works 9/10 times. if someone knows how to do that im all ears. also ive tried installing it like 8 times hoping that would bring back the packs folder but it only brings back the overflow folder.

ok so i downloaded it, then extracted it, when i try to install it it stops at 2mb on a file called "BGM.GPK". ive tried looking for that folder "packs" but i couldnt find it on my computer. i found it on the disc but not on my computer. i know i deleted the file overflow like 3 times but of course the one time i know what to do with it it never shows up again. if no one knows what to do, earlier someone said something about extracting it and another post said that works 9/10 times. if someone knows how to do that im all ears. also ive tried installing it like 8 times hoping that would bring back the packs folder but it only brings back the overflow folder.
Yeah, it's naturally that the folder "packs" is on the disc. After mounting the disc you should be able to open the disc to see which folder are in there. Then right click on "pack", copy and paste it to the root folder.
Here is the whole instruction:
Try this:

1. Mount Disc 1 and 2 and find a folder called "packs", copy (and overwrite them if needed) what's inside that folder to C:\Overflow\SchoolDays HQ\packs (this is the usual location, if you chose another location during the installation).

2. - Open Regedit
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Overflow\SCHOOLDAYS HQ\Install\
- Add 4 custom String value's with Right click > New > String Value. Name them as this:
Format:[Name here/Data here]
Company/Overflow
Program/SCHOOLDAYS HQ
Script/1.00
Version/1.00

In the end, it should look like this
erybv7.png
And yeah, it only works 9/10 times, which is naturally too if you think about it. This depends on the file where the installation stops. If it stops on a file from the folder "packs", it should work after the two steps. If it stops on a file which is not in the folder "packs", then you have to replace the file where it stopped as well and not just "packs" :)

Last edited:
ok so i decided to get rid of the download file and tried to delete any trace of school days and try to install again a few days later hoping that would bring back my packs folder that saves on my pc. so as i said i redownloaded the file again, then extract, mount, install, failed to install again got stuck in the same place, looked for overflow folder, went into school days hq folder, then again no packs folder. do i have to create the packs folder now or what? also i tried making the packs folder before and tried to move all the files from packs on the disc but they wouldnt go. i copied then pasted the files and left my house to do something then came back an hour later and it still wasnt done extracting.

ok so i decided to get rid of the download file and tried to delete any trace of school days and try to install again a few days later hoping that would bring back my packs folder that saves on my pc. so as i said i redownloaded the file again, then extract, mount, install, failed to install again got stuck in the same place, looked for overflow folder, went into school days hq folder, then again no packs folder. do i have to create the packs folder now or what? also i tried making the packs folder before and tried to move all the files from packs on the disc but they wouldnt go. i copied then pasted the files and left my house to do something then came back an hour later and it still wasnt done extracting.
Do you have the opportunity to install it from another PC? Which means, copy the ISO on an USB or external hard drive and then try to install it from another PC. Either you install it on the USB/external hard drive or on the PC and then copy/paste the game folder to the USB/external hard drive. I can't promise you that it will work, since some games need the registry entries, but more than half of them don't need them afaik (at least I can play most of my installed games from the external hard drive without having it in the registry). Try it out if possible :) Otherwise I don't know how I could help you, sry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou