[Hentai game] [120525] [PULLTOP] この大空に、翼をひろげて -Extend the little wings which fly in this sky highly.- 初回限定版 + Tokuten [H-Game]

Try finding NTLEA version 0.92 online. The 0.86 and 0.87 version does not seem to work well with Windows 7 and especially 64bit versions of it. After I upgraded to 0.92, it works flawlessly.

Thanks! It works now, but it takes about 1/5 tries to get it working with .92 NTLEA. NTLEA works fine with other games though.

You had to set your format, as well as locale and language to Japan too. That fixed it for me.

But my problem is, the first start up of the game is fine, but every subsequent attempts to open the game has caused a "ADV player HD has stopped working." (after the options menu)

You had to set your format, as well as locale and language to Japan too. That fixed it for me.

But my problem is, the first start up of the game is fine, but every subsequent attempts to open the game has caused a "ADV player HD has stopped working." (after the options menu)

Are you on Windows 7 64bit?
Try to set your Data Execution Prevention to exclude AdvHD.exe and update your game

Well there are games with a lot of choices and some with not a lot, like the most recent game by willplus before this, had only 4-5 choices in the whole game

i'm trying to extract file from zip but it doesn't seem to work the file shows winRAR archive. Can anyone help me with this problem?

i am having the same trouble that some people have. i could start the game but ADVplayerHD stop working stuff appears. i tried updating, tried ntlea, tried japan region, and even tried with japanese system and i still get the ADVplayer HD has stop working. could anyone help me out? thank you sooo much

i am having the same trouble that some people have. i could start the game but ADVplayerHD stop working stuff appears. i tried updating, tried ntlea, tried japan region, and even tried with japanese system and i still get the ADVplayer HD has stop working. could anyone help me out? thank you sooo much

Have you try to put an exception for ADvHD in DEP (Data Execution Prevention) for Windows 7?

how do you do that?

Right Click Computer -> Properties
Choose Advance System setting on the left column, On Advanced Tab click setting at performance
Go to Data Execution Prevention tab then add ADvHD on exception

Reactions: Fang
Right Click Computer -> Properties
Choose Advance System setting on the left column, On Advanced Tab click setting at performance
Go to Data Execution Prevention tab then add ADvHD on exception

thanks for the advice but still dosent work.......

I wonder if there is any progress?

I got a Runtime Error. I think my registry is corrupted, but I installed and uninstalled the game and redist packs several times and it doesn't work. Neither does the DEP trick.

Here goes:

アプリケーション名: AdvHD.exe
アプリケーションのバージョン: 1.0.1.1
アプリケーションのタイムスタンプ: 4fc32b38
障害モジュールの名前: MSVCR90.dll
障害モジュールのバージョン: 9.0.30729.4940
障害モジュールのタイムスタンプ: 4ca2ef57

I am running a 64 bit windows.
Can anybody help me?

hmm....can't open the game....the message says the program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll

is missing from your computer.....AdvHD.exe - system error

anyone can help?

ok...it finally works...looks like i just need install directX that comes with the file^^

does anyone know why i can't hook with ITH, it says c0000005 lua5.1.dll

Did you find a solution for your problem?
If not what process did you attach with ITH, AdvHD.exe or something else?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ328237 RJ01059126 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/