[120401][Four Leaf Studios] Katawa Shoujo

Rin's route is more stressful than complicated in my opinion.

I mean, the ending was good - don't get me wrong - but the storyline . . . ლ(ಥ益ಥლ)

Ending is worth it though. Good Ending, that is. Bad Ending was just as bad as Emi's.

Lol.. I feel like i'm going to fall into a state of depression doing all these bad endings.

Still cant bring myself to see Hanakos bad ending, no matter how incomplete I feel without seeing it ='(

Still cant bring myself to see Hanakos bad ending, no matter how incomplete I feel without seeing it ='(

yah i totally feel you.:(
also going to start to play again i probably going to choose emi's route. oh yah this past hours reading 2ch rages bout KS it was hilarious. XD

“Koreans loathe disabled people, there’s no way they would think them worthy of romantic attention.”

“How could a girl with no arms or burns on her face engage in a romantic relationship? It’s impossible, isn’t it?”

i agree on this "handicapped people don't deserve romantic relationship? WTF as if older man raeps loli is a good thing"

overall. play it before you say it =/

P.S.: hope ASF is not 2ch territory :(

yah i totally feel you.:(
also going to start to play again i probably going to choose emi's route. oh yah this past hours reading 2ch rages bout KS it was hilarious. XD

“Koreans loathe disabled people, there’s no way they would think them worthy of romantic attention.”

“How could a girl with no arms or burns on her face engage in a romantic relationship? It’s impossible, isn’t it?”

i agree on this "handicapped people don't deserve romantic relationship? WTF as if older man raeps loli is a good thing"

overall. play it before you say it =/

P.S.: hope ASF is not 2ch territory :(

i never listen to 2ch rambling! most of their comments are trash! even lots of japanese people despise 2ch!

yah but find there comments epicly facepalm and hilarious. they should make there own VN =/

well.... that's because they never really loved a person before! that's why they're rambling like that! they should've imagine, what if their family that got disability... will he stop loving them? 2ch is a place full with such retarded peoples that doesn't deserved to be pay attention!

well.... that's because they never really loved a person before! that's why they're rambling like that! they should've imagine, what if their family that got disability... will he stop loving them? 2ch is a place full with such retarded peoples that doesn't deserved to be pay attention!

i second to that. but wonder what will 2ch will make if they have there own VN? will you play it? o.o

God, I felt like such an ass in Shizune's Bad Ending. OTL

But at least I know why Hanako's so popular now.

If I really had a heart problem, I don't think I'd make it.

God, I felt like such an ass in Shizune's Bad Ending. OTL

But at least I know why Hanako's so popular now.

If I really had a heart problem, I don't think I'd make it.

lol :D Still have to do Shizune's route... about half way done with Rin's route so far... I didn't think i would end up liking Rin too much but some of the crazy things she says kind of makes sense...... sort of.

I'd call you crazy if you actually understood her.

I like her, but she just makes things too darn muzukashii. orz

Is it just me.... Or does anyone else wanna see Yuuko naked?? O.o

And Emi's route is extremely good so far
though a bit annoying that I have to keep on her ass about her damned leg, I'm not sure what bothers me more, feeling like I'm being annoyingly over-worried, or Emi's hardheadedness Dx. I also get annoyed when running into Shizune, though this is totally unrelated to the route, I'm getting frustrated that I cant understand her without Misha again >.>'

lolnope, I'd like for her to keep her innocent image thank you very much.

Wait 'til you get to Rin's route, unless you already finished it. I thought Emi was more bearable than Rin.

And yeah, it is quite annoying. orz

Just got to Act 4 on Rins route ^-^' ..... GAAAHHH!!! You guys arent joking, its nearly infuriating. I even got a bad(ish?) ending on Act 3, I didnt even know that was possible >.<. The choices you have to make seem completely random, a crapshoot, and since Rin isn't very emotional, its hard to tell which are the best decisions -_-'.

Hopefully the end is worth it and that Lillys route will be like a refreshing bottle of water being poured on my head after a rigorous workout >.>

Though even if it contradicts everything I just said... I sort of recommend playing this route... maybe??? depends I guess, like the others it is very well thought out, a great read, and makes you wanna keep reading no matter how much you get infuriated at it.... but getting too into it may prove to give you a headache like i have myself atm. Though maybe I'm judging too early, just getting into Act 4 means I am only 3/4 done with this story... afterall, "It's bad luck to comment on unfinished work." though in this case, it is finished, I just haven't seen it all, so that leaves it unfinished from my perspective... idk what I'm talking about anymore... I'm going to bed -_-'

Just got to Act 4 on Rins route ^-^' ..... GAAAHHH!!! You guys arent joking, its nearly infuriating. I even got a bad(ish?) ending on Act 3, I didnt even know that was possible >.<. The choices you have to make seem completely random, a crapshoot, and since Rin isn't very emotional, its hard to tell which are the best decisions -_-'.

Hopefully the end is worth it and that Lillys route will be like a refreshing bottle of water being poured on my head after a rigorous workout >.>

Though even if it contradicts everything I just said... I sort of recommend playing this route... maybe??? depends I guess, like the others it is very well thought out, a great read, and makes you wanna keep reading no matter how much you get infuriated at it.... but getting too into it may prove to give you a headache like i have myself atm. Though maybe I'm judging too early, just getting into Act 4 means I am only 3/4 done with this story... afterall, "It's bad luck to comment on unfinished work." though in this case, it is finished, I just haven't seen it all, so that leaves it unfinished from my perspective... idk what I'm talking about anymore... I'm going to bed -_-'

Her good ending is awesome. It's so well written... I think you'll love the good ending. I just finished my last route, Shizune's route. As predicted, I didn't hate the route but it was my least favorite route. Just didn't see the connection between Hisao and Shizune like i saw with the other girls. Sad that i'm done with all the routes though :( Maybe i'll replay it in a couple of months but right now I'm emotionally exhausted from these last 2 weeks or so of going through these routes. Anyways i'll probably still check this thread from time to time :D Be sure to keep us updated on Rin :)

Rin's route makes more sense at the end, but yes, the road there will make anyone willing to strangle themselves. Lilly's route makes sense the entire way, and she's a great character. <3

Still Emi all the way though!~

I look forward to Lilly, I srayed away for so long cuz she seems a bit too... classy? Elegant? For me xD I also plan to make a Hanako music tribute xP

EDIT: Finished Rin's route.... its definitely worth it, happy I put up with it until the end.

Route likability thus far:
1. Hanako (still best IMO)
2. Rin (Ups and downs all over the place, each more drastic than the last... agonizing storyline but well worth it to see what happens and be able to make sense of it all)
3. Shizune (The fact that
he learned another language just to communicate with her was an interesting turn of events, plus you come to understand her better than the minor tsundere she seems to be on the other routes, though the major conflict wasn't all tht captivating
)
4. Emi (Emi last? Not saying I didn't absolutely love her story like the others, character was cute, conflict was good, and all that... A few things I didn't like though.
Emi was completely different than I thought she'd be, instead of an innocent cute little jock girl, I got a somewhat slutty girl with a "pushaway" problem and a bit of an anger issue, which isn't how she seemed at all in other routes, maybe thats the beauty of it though? I could go on but I feel enough hate coming my way -__-',
I just enjoyed the other routes a bit more, not extremely more... but a bit)

Eager to play Lillys route now =D

Last edited:
I look forward to Lilly, I srayed away for so long cuz she seems a bit too... classy? Elegant? For me xD I also plan to make a Hanako music tribute xP

EDIT: Finished Rin's route.... its definitely worth it, happy I put up with it until the end.

Route likability thus far:
1. Hanako (still best IMO)
2. Rin (Ups and downs all over the place, each more drastic than the last... agonizing storyline but well worth it to see what happens and be able to make sense of it all)
3. Shizune (The fact that
he learned another language just to communicate with her was an interesting turn of events, plus you come to understand her better than the minor tsundere she seems to be on the other routes, though the major conflict wasn't all tht captivating
)
4. Emi (Emi last? Not saying I didn't absolutely love her story like the others, character was cute, conflict was good, and all that... A few things I didn't like though.
Emi was completely different than I thought she'd be, instead of an innocent cute little jock girl, I got a somewhat slutty girl with a "pushaway" problem and a bit of an anger issue, which isn't how she seemed at all in other routes, maybe thats the beauty of it though? I could go on but I feel enough hate coming my way -__-',
I just enjoyed the other routes a bit more, not extremely more... but a bit)

Eager to play Lillys route now =D

You saved one of the best routes for last IMO :) Btw, how did you feel when you read that last line in Rin's good ending? I nearly bawled my eyes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down