[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

install key

nodvd patch?

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

lets wait for the NoDvD patch. :)

NoDvD please

int. patch works, still waiting for the bypass patch.

thank you very muck i like it

dvdpatch where??

who can give me a patch?

Last edited:

NO-DVD? Where is it ?

啓動KEY:72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA
but still need to crack for run

Last edited:

thanks man, i will try it.

I can now play the game ^^

... It says "An attempt to use emulation software has been detected" .

Is there a way to fix this? I want to play this game :(

Is the same. Can not be.

the way that you said didn't work. It was wrong method. For waiting the nodvd patch

You need to use Alcohol or maybe a newer version of Daemon Tools to mount the disk.
Still tells me that the serial key is wrong at the end of the disk verification.

You need to use Alcohol or maybe a newer version of Daemon Tools to mount the disk.
Still tells me that the serial key is wrong at the end of the disk verification.
The emulation error didn't show up?

I got it running.

http://ime.nu/www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_utils_8.shtml#Y.A.S.U

I downloaded that, exited Daemon via the task bar, renamed "DTLite.exe" to "daemon.exe", started up Yasu and hit "cloak". The protect program couldn't detect I was using daemon with that.

The emulation error didn't show up?
Nope, green bar filled up.

can't i use the Daemon tool lite? Does it work?

cant play Please explain how can you get through the key protection your read.txt see not to work

i did it according to the read.txt but it said the key was wrong . How can i do? And the Daemon tool lite? Does it work or not

it is need to waiting for the nodvd patch.

-copy "HOUKAGO.mds" to where HOUKAGO.iso is overwirte the old file (unmount game befor)
-rename "HOUKAGO.ISO" to "HOUKAGO.mdf"
-mount the new "HOUKAGO.mds" to deamon tools SCSI drive and start the game.
-now you need to enter the disc key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA" and click next.
-game will start now have fun

please explain this in to an easier way what does the first step mean?

copy the HOUKAGO.mds to the folder where HOUKAGO.iso is existing.

I think the meaning is ' overwrite the HOUKAGO.ISO with the HOUKAGO.mds? is it?

its seems you all are confusing yourself, im too are confuse on what you all are saying -.-

Last edited:

so can tell me the first step's meaning?

so can tell me the first step's meaning?

i haven't finish downloading the game so i can't help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

thebreaker2 wrote on UFO's profile.
RJ106684 ver 1.2
RJ111704 ver 1.02
RJ117299 ver 1.01
RJ121591
RJ120696
RJ132858
RJ131799