[Hentai game] [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch] [Original + New Edition] [Skirt Removal Patch]

Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

please I need the .mds 9ko to replace the original
can somebody upload it ?
You mean the modified one ?

Here

Attachments

• HOUKAGO.mds.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 4,677
Re: [120330] [MOONSTONE Cherry] 放課後☆エロゲー部!~エロゲー制作のため女の子たちとえっちしまくりな毎日~ [H-Game] [Bypass Patch]

thank you so much !!

oh! its work for me just with daemon tool lite!

Last edited:

for me its work whithout mount and whithout this too so i cant checked..
the key was registred legally i think

Here, someone try this maybe it will work! :D
Make sure the game is not MOUNTED or else it will be checked...

It asks for the game DVD, and even if its mounted key doesn't match.

Deamon doesn't let me mount the HOUKAGO.mds, anyone got around this?

For anyone haveing trouble about the renaming process don't forget to go into Folder Options click on the view tab and UNCHECK
"Hide extensions for known file types"

You can then safely change the file from ISO to MDF (make sure it's in capitals) Don't worry about the warning that pops up just click ok

EDIT: This will let you mount the file for those having problems with that too.

Last edited:

Edit: .Reg does not work so .zip removed

Last edited:

Even with alcohol 120 doesn't work (emulation blah blah blah)
Thanks for the help though.

0. Be sure that you have in Windows "Folder Options -> view tab" "Hide extensions for known file types" unchecked.
1. Replace "HOUKAGO.MDS" folder where "HOUKAGO.ISO is with new "HOUKAGO.mds (9KB)"
2. Rename "HOUKAGO.ISO" to "HOUKAGO.mdf" be sure that mdf and mds is lowercase.
3. Install Latest Deamon Tool Lite with SPTD for SCSI Emulation (I have installed befor Alcohol 120% latest version and mounted game there "game have started").
4. I have test game first in Alcohol 120% with "RMPS On" in Settings, if game is not playing make RMPS on in Alcohol 120% or Deamon Tool Lite where you mount the game.
5. Be sure to mount game in Deamon Tool with SCSI, you will see it as drive (SCSI - 0) in deamon tool, the game will not start with (DTL - 0).
6. Start now the game use cd-key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA" when prompted.

Hope will play by most but need to wait for better NoDVD.

The setup patcher works but the key doesn't, neither does the .reg file. At first I thought it was because the registry didn't have the correct install path (it said C: when I installed on F:) but even after changing the game still asks me to install its rootkit/anti-piracy nonsense.

Still in need of a proper crack.

The setup patcher works but the key doesn't, neither does the .reg file. At first I thought it was because the registry didn't have the correct install path (it said C: when I installed on F:) but even after changing the game still asks me to install its rootkit/anti-piracy nonsense.

Still in need of a proper crack.

Have you installed latest version from Deamon Tool Lite HERE and made RMPS on in "Deamon Tool Lite > Preferences > Advanced > RMPS make Check" when you can not Check it then you have not SPTD Installed in Deamon Tool Lite. When Mount be sure its on drive with (SCSI - 0) and not with (DT - 0) you can add one over Add SCSI Virtual Drive in Deamon Tool Lite.

Even with RMPS on in Daemon Tools or Alcohol, it still won't work, still says using virtual emulation.

I don't get any emulation errors. I used Alcohol 120 like I always do. What I did was extract all contents from the ISO, run the patcher, rebuild the ISO, install the game, and this is the error I get:

noluck.jpg

[MENTION=13083]motherofass[/MENTION]
That thing happened to me when I tried to run the game in compatibility mode with Win98/Me and WinXP

I installed that driver like an idiot. Anyone know where it was installed to?

I think that is step 9.
And I got the error like this.
When it was checking, my CPU ran over 100%,then my screen will shutdown suddly.
I don't know why.
step.jpg

I don't get any emulation errors. I used Alcohol 120 like I always do. What I did was extract all contents from the ISO, run the patcher, rebuild the ISO, install the game, and this is the error I get:

You have no longer the Original ISO because you have rebuild the ISO that is the error is not made for the mds file.

And all other please be sure to have latest version from Alcohol 120% and Deamon Tool Lite with SPTD installed.

One more think you can try i had no StarForce Drivers installed befor i have them from the game.
So try to StarForce Driver Removal Tool and then install it from the game.

Try first install Alcohol 120% add in "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts"

127.0.0.1 serial.alcohol-soft.com # alcohol 120%
127.0.0.1 alcohol-soft.com # alcohol 120%
127.0.0.1 images.alcohol-soft.com # alcohol 120%
127.0.0.1 mermaidconsulting.dk # alcohol 120%
127.0.0.1 195.137.236.101

and make then RMPS on in Alcohol 120% mount game apply key and play that is how i made it work have not made more. After that i have installed latest Deamon Tool Lite.

0. Be sure that you have in Windows "Folder Options -> view tab" "Hide extensions for known file types" unchecked.
1. Replace "HOUKAGO.MDS" folder where "HOUKAGO.ISO is with new "HOUKAGO.mds (9KB)"
2. Rename "HOUKAGO.ISO" to "HOUKAGO.mdf" be sure that mdf and mds is lowercase.
3. Install Latest Deamon Tool Lite with SPTD for SCSI Emulation (I have installed befor Alcohol 120% latest version and mounted game there "game have started").
4. I have test game first in Alcohol 120% with "RMPS On" in Settings, if game is not playing make RMPS on in Alcohol 120% or Deamon Tool Lite where you mount the game.
5. Be sure to mount game in Deamon Tool with SCSI, you will see it as drive (SCSI - 0) in deamon tool, the game will not start with (DTL - 0).
6. Start now the game use cd-key "72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA" when prompted.

Last edited:

The problem is that the install key 72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA doesn't work. The game isn't asking for a number, it's asking for an 11-character phrase found in the manual which I don't see posted here

I'm sure I did all the step, but it still error.

The problem is that the install key 72FM-ZTAZ7J-QP5588-XX5J98-8NR5EA doesn't work. The game isn't asking for a number, it's asking for an 11-character phrase found in the manual which I don't see posted here

The key is for Game.exe Starforce not for Install Key you have rebuild the ISO file that made the ISO new so it is not compatible with the game disc size. And so you get a error.

So we have to install the driver when it asks us then?

Okay I found the proper install key with some googling, installed it with the updated mds/mdf and RMPS, but still it asks me to install Starforce drivers, which I'm not going to do. I'll just come back in a few days when there's a proper fix without all this hassle

I found that "data0005.cab" can not be opened in the instell folder.
Is that the problem?

No need for anymore just install the nodvd.

Last edited:

after step 7
when it was checking your CD,
how was your CPU?
My CPU ran over 100% and screen stopped 1s,then error.

Still getting emulated drive error even following your steps exactly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
こんにちは、@Nihonjaki90さん。https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/140523-縁-yukari-knight-princess.1132787/ こちらをMexaのみで構いません再アップロードしていただけますか? いつもありがとうございます。
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120144705
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/120151554
あまいろショコラータ3 メロンブックス特典 DLCコンテンツ『つがい狼の発情交尾/コハナ』
could you upload these voice drama ? thank you so much
d'observer wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello Shine bro. Is there still no download for akira Brave777's new release?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.