[Hentai game] [120330] [ゆずソフト] DRACU-RIOT! - ドラクリオット + Voice CD + Character Song + Update 1.20

i cannot read japanese at all! huuuuuHhh :(
where is the english patch comes out??

i cannot read japanese at all! huuuuuHhh :(
where is the english patch comes out??

Most of us here use atlas to translate japanese to english, google "atlas fujitsu" for more information.

About Eng patch, Staircase Subs is considering this game for their next translation project, but I doubt it will be released in 2 or 3 years.

http://staircasesubs.com/

IMO it'd be a terrible choice to translate.
Sure the game's not bad, but there's too many better games out there that deserve translating.

Thanks for uploading! :>

oh and, is it necessary to do the Update 1.10? It seems like the patch link directs me to a 404 error on Page 1. By the way, what does the update contain?

Can Someone tell me why i cannot start the game -.-
when i press start game, the window appear and ask want to start from the beginning of the game
after press Yes but nothing happen

I didn't properly thank you yet.

Thank you Checkmate!

wow this game is really slow to be download but oh well thanx....

UPDATE:
Yeh!! :whistle:
Dracu-riot! English patch Project by Staircase Subs is now Ongoing.
~God Damn." I love their translation! "
ITH sucks! :yawn:

Note : This is Only "Prologue Eng Patch" . Not completely translated!

Make sure you install the patch first!
Download
Patch 1.2v
English Patch

Press Thanks if Help!

Credits to me, He He He!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keima
Just set your computer in Japanese local!
24y5w0x.png

Reactions: kvaking
Hi Guys! Recently i downloaded this game, and when i extracted the files and Double click on the infinst.exe . A window popped out showing this.Sorry but i cant seem to upload the photo so i will say it out here.

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system info to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher" Does this means i havfe to change my windows? Mine is currently Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit.

Hi Guys! Recently i downloaded this game, and when i extracted the files and Double click on the infinst.exe . A window popped out showing this.Sorry but i cant seem to upload the photo so i will say it out here.

"The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system info to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher" Does this means i havfe to change my windows? Mine is currently Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit.

When you extract the .rar files, mount the ISO, and proceed to install.

If you set your system properly to Japanese, it should be fine.

And if you don't mind me asking, what's wrong with the photo? Something happened while uploading?

Reactions: NeahThe14th
AH!! I DIDNT MOUNT THE ISO! T_T Okay thanks xDD

Hmm something weird, after it finishes uploading, it says Invalid File for some reason.

And , THANK YOU SO MUCH! And here i am, spamming the stupid application T_T Thanks alot! Really!!!

[MENTION=28231]NeahThe14th[/MENTION]

No problem... and you're welcome~ :3

If you're uploading the image to this site... just add the following brackets around your image

--->

Please enjoy the game~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!