Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
883450-DWN16JX.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Full Version:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:95A9E0DD032F62AE5F19340A7631DC6A888989FA&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

Dummy Cut Version ( strongly recommend ):

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:30A6E60DBE432939BB118E967ED64F28A199AC5E&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-54658/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Um...It seem this one is package for 2 old games released years ago...

Warning: Gosh...My deeply apology for not notice that this game contain a lot of Dummy files inside...I just randomly find out after checking 2 older games...Because of this, we are wasting both times and bandwidth for download this game. So I made it, Dummy Cut now available and I recommend it, very small size, like 1/9 if compared to Full one...All of unneccessary stuffs like games trial, opening video of previous games are removed ! No damage the game itself, I bet ! ^^

For people who downloaded Full Version, just delete trial and movie folder inside .Iso file ! No worry, it is not relate or making bug to the game :)

Once again, my apology for this mistake...>_<

*Gomenasai...*

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Re: [120323] [ユーフォリア] それでもオレはやってやる! 乱獲編 [H-Game]

romanji: Sore de mo Ore wa Yatteyaru!

Does anyone else having problem with the game not displaying text? I'm playing the dummy cut version on windows 7 64-bit (with regional setting set to japanese) and all text are gibberish, and ITH can only extract the choices.

EDIT: Updated ITH to version 3.0, and now it can extract all the texts.
Thanks for the upload. :)

Last edited:
The text won't display and i don't ITH or whatever that is. Can somebody help?
And I have set my computer into japanese language and region.

Seed Pls... Ne seeder now :)

Thanks !! Seeding now :)

Tested OK, Text appear normally. Change your Window & Clock to Japan to fix Text gibberish :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!