[Hentai game] [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST + Manual [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

Hello I need help getting this to work. I have tried everything I can come up with and tried all the guides on this thread.
But everytime I get the same two errors:

Settec
An internal exception occured (adress:0x769e9b25)
Please, contact [email protected]. Thank you!

Settec
Cannot find 'sarcheck.dll' Please, re-install this application

I have tried re-installing multiple times and no luck. I have installed like 30 vn's before this one, so it's so odd that I can't get it to work. Also I do have Japanese as system locale.

Sounds like you're using a different NoDVD patch or NoRegion loader. There might be sarcheck.dll provided in there, if it is try copying it over to your game's directory.

If you can't find the sarcheck.dll, try re-installing the game and use the NO-DVD and NoRegion Loader as provided in the first post.

Ok, searched through both the mounted Cd and the installed folder found no sarcheck.dll file sadly.

Ok, tried reinstall and patch again. Got the same issue.

I noticed something new tho. When I try to use the nodvd patch I get this error:
I only get this error when trying to use the nodvd patch. The no region gives the can't find sarcheck.dll
sm4qig.jpg

Something about not finding the AlphaDiscLog.txt? (Searched around could not find such a file in my directories)
This is probobly the cause why it won't work.

before i use the Attached file,i failed to open it.But after i use it ,i face this problem.

can anyone tell me what happen and what should do please?

Last edited:
could be corrupted DirectX or your VGA card is really out of date. Try reinstall both?

Have a problem running the Game. After following the Guide I reach till the title screen, but if I go to a button, Prologue, Load and so on, the Game crashs.

notice you're running Windows 8. At this time, Windows 8 is not officially support.

Re: [120224] [SAGA PLANETS] はつゆきさくら 初回限定版 + Update 1.01 + Bonus OST [No DVD Patch] [No Region Loader]

1. I ran the nodvd, and it showed a number.
2. I clicked on ok, and then ran the no region loader.
3. I applied the update.
4. I ran the game and it asked for the disc.
5. I uninstalled it and then re-installed the game.
6. now I applied the update first, then the nodvd and no region loader.
7. I ran the game, and it still asked for the disc.

Same here
everything runs fine BUT the disc part

It works fine for me...

Make sure you had given the crack appropriate permission (Right click -> run as admin)

It works fine for me...

Make sure you had given the crack appropriate permission (Right click -> run as admin)

Yeah I did all that as well
can I ask, is there supposed to be an image file attached to this? Like an actual image file that you can use on daemons tools lite?
if there isnt then that would explain why it keeps telling me to insert a disk

no, once the cracked is applied, no image file are needed to mount to play.

no, once the cracked is applied, no image file are needed to mount to play.

Thank you for the speedy reply, most admins takes weeks to reply so I really appreciate it o(^▽^)o
I did as you said through out this thread and it still doesnt let me play it
Since I can read japanese I can read the warning label and it says
"Please insert hatsuyuki sakura disk" and "This problem is not due to recognition problem"
”はつゆきさくらのディスクを入れてください” ”プロテクトの誤認識ではありません”
Do you have any idea what I should do get by this problem?

No one a idea why I get this message when I go to a button on the title screen p.e. Prologue or Save. I get the message on win7 as well as on win8.

I remember this game won't work on Windows 8. Make sure you are on Japanese Locale

can anyone help to re-seed on this please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
Still nobody a idea what could be the reason that the Game crashs when I go to Prologue or Save. Seems like the highlight effect causes the crash, but don't know how to solve this problem. Is definitely not Win8, because on Win7 I have the same problem.

sorry , can't help you there
i haven't finished downloading the game yet

but up until now , all of the game work for me as long as the system locale was japanese

Ah i got it now.. Why the game keeps asking the "CD to play" everytime you run NoRegion Loader.exe though you'd already follow the installation manual and use the no dvd.
I realized when the installation finished, don't ever try to unmount the game before you finish all the steps, that makes the game keeps asking you the CD to play though you have followed the manual

This is what you should do:
1. Mount the game's iso/mds again.
2. Run the NoRegion Loader.
3. The game opened without asking the CD.
4. Try close and unmount the game.
5. Run the NoRegion Loader again to proof that the no dvd is working or not.

First installation only:
1. Mount the game (in my case, i'm using daemon)
2. Install the game then apply the update.
3. Don't unmount the game.. keep it mounted.
4. Copy the no dvd crack (alsignup) and the NoRegion Loader.exe to the game folder you've installed.
5. Run the alsignup. Apply/OK
6. Run the NoRegion Loader.exe. Choose the SiglusEngine.exe in the game folder.
7. Then the game should be opened without asking the CD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benny1
Still no idea why the game always crashes when I go on a button, like Load, Prologue..., looks like it cant resolve the highlighting effect. Didnt had this problem with my old laptop, but I only got to play it 1 h there before that one got a defect and couldnt play since than. Quite bad I really was looking forward to this game.

Now even tested on my sisters laptop with Win7, but still the same problem.

Edit: Wow, looked on Homepage and at last after years of painful waiting time it works.

For anyone who has the same problem, look here:

http://sagaplanets.product.co.jp/works/hatuyuki/download.htm

Load update 1.02b

1) Mount Game
2) Install Game
3) Run Update 1.02b
4) Copy NoDVD and NoRegionLoader to game folder
5) Run NoDVD
6) Run NoRegionLoader and choose SiglusEngine

Than it should run fine, runs on Win 8.1 for me so this shouldnt be a problem anymore, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?