[Hentai game] [120127] [NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ + Bonus + Maxi CD [Full + Dummy Cut] [H-Game] [Patch]

girlcelly

The Fallen Devil
Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
826020-JQNE5D0.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
Full Version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6591B74C96481FF679098453A82C9CEB0A68D6F0
Dummy Cut Version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8CD14ED802DBA6271A681015CA4465D88B54CE96

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-45495/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

Warning: As usual, Dummy Cut Version is up for you guys who want to save space but not my recommend though...Bonus and Maxi CD still the same, you can skip if you already have them :)

Edit 1: Thanks to kaosu for making Patch, also remind me of Dummy Cut, was planning to do ones if no one make and sharing it, but it is available already ^_^

Edit 2: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [120127] [NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ + Bonus +.torrent
    11.9 KB · Views: 4,192
  • [120127] [NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ Dummy Cut.torrent
    12 KB · Views: 1,580
  • patch.rar
    14.3 KB · Views: 5,992
Last edited:
Re: [120127] [NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ + Bonus + Maxi CD [H-Game]

Thanks for the game...

[NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ (起動不可 要仮想チェック回避 iso+mds rr3) => It seems to require patch/crack to play...

Could you upload the crack ?

Last edited:
Re: [120127] [NONSUGAR] Trample on Schatten!!~かげふみのうた~ REVOLUTION+ + Bonus + Maxi CD [H-Game]

from http://vndb.org/v1491

Trample on "Schatten!!" ~Kagefumi no Uta~

Description
"Catch me!" A girl, Kizaia, suddenly falls down from the sky. Everything starts when Aisaku catches her.... A mysterious creature called Schatten also falls down from the sky and attacks them. Aisaku tries to run away, but Kizaia shows a grim smile and borrows the shadow of Aisaku. Disregarding him, Kizaia cries out, "Shadow Costume!!" Like this, she transforms herself into a heroine "Zelk-Rider" and beats up the Schatten easily. Aisaku just watches it.... However, this is just the beginning. An epic battle against "shadow" starts now.... [From ErogeShop]

hmmm. . i have the old ver of this game. . . should i DL it ?
is there any difference? like more story, more characters or more forms???? ( ''^_^)a

why i cant run this game ? it's say DVD something..

oh this is wonderful i like it

2386untitled.jpg

18E25 74->EB
18E90 74 23 -> 90 90

To build a dummy cut disc image, remove the two 1GB dummy files and replace EXE.dat with the patched EXE.

Attachments

• patch.rar
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,252

Thanks for the NO DVD patch :)

I can't get this to work... when I try to play the game, I get a screen with no words, just blank textboxes.

For me the dvd patch does not work. The game start video and at the game screen, no worlds at all.And the configuration menu (right click) has strange worlds (no japanese).

Save file for those who need.

View attachment save.rar

Special note: I'm not entirely sure whether all the CG is displayed in the CG mode, but I confirm not all CG are displayed in there. I recommend either to grab the HCG pack, or go through the scenes yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html
Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you reupload this please?
isaswa wrote on Shine's profile.
File is dead, looking for a re-upload. Thanks.

[230910][マヨタマ] ❕9月19日まで6大特典付き❕【Wオホ声xW分身】~S級冒険者のボクは.始祖淫魔の前では只の餌だった.~ドスケベ爆乳サキュバスx2&分身x2によるW分身おしおきご奉仕♪ [RJ01085040]

sakadigu wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload this? Please 🙏
Thanks in advance
Gyaku Oudou