Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Well, I think the issue is the bar is set too high. Looking at so many corruption costumes, I don't think there are that many that could compete . Only just a few corruption costume/ form/ scene is able to compete with what is done in OG series.
That's a fair and reasonable answer. Thinking about it now, inoino did knock the ball out of the park with those OG corrupted designs. Still, since this is part of the same series (be it a spin-off or a sequel) from the main series, I did expect more from it than Jiangshi. I guess the scenario was still there, but artwork-wise, I dunno.

I still remember the glorious days of corruption games, I was able to find and play new corruption games all the time.
Currently it's kind of hard to find such contents, I still remember when heroine zetsumetsu keikaku end their service, sad day...

That aside, anything new? Can't find such content recently.
Bought overdevil from steam hoping to find good corruption content, ended up disappointed lol

I still remember the glorious days of corruption games, I was able to find and play new corruption games all the time.
Currently it's kind of hard to find such contents, I still remember when heroine zetsumetsu keikaku end their service, sad day...

That aside, anything new? Can't find such content recently.
Bought overdevil from steam hoping to find good corruption content, ended up disappointed lol
nothing really out there at the moment. Rise of Corruption from Umarius is okay.

nothing really out there at the moment. Rise of Corruption from Umarius is okay.
Ouch, that's kind of sad... I might need to replay super old game like tossen and such... However, knowing who I am, the nostalgia might hit too hard and I might even cry lol

Random fact : i just had a feeling to open this thread after my last post, coincidentally the same day as the first reply haha

Ouch, that's kind of sad... I might need to replay super old game like tossen and such... However, knowing who I am, the nostalgia might hit too hard and I might even cry lol

Random fact : i just had a feeling to open this thread after my last post, coincidentally the same day as the first reply haha
Tossen 3 was great. I also enjoyed all the old MAIKA games, despite them all being pretty simple and by-the-book. Justice Blade, Persona Driver, Sailor Knight, good times!

Ever since Maika went under, Heat-soft, Portion stopped producing any games, there aren't much corruption games left. Triangle has been producing a bit of corruption on and off, but not much to be amaze by. Escude, appetite and Valkyria occassionally produced one. This corruption niche is a bit too small...

Ever since Maika went under, Heat-soft, Portion stopped producing any games, there aren't much corruption games left. Triangle has been producing a bit of corruption on and off, but not much to be amaze by. Escude, appetite and Valkyria occassionally produced one. This corruption niche is a bit too small...
Yeah. The Dark Times are upon us, and not the ones we were here for

Well, I actually love the old triangle games.
Crimson lunatics would still be one of my favorite corruption game, since I'm more into the corrupt with relationship rather than just H-stuff haha.

Reactions: deathcake
Well, I actually love the old triangle games.
Crimson lunatics would still be one of my favorite corruption game, since I'm more into the corrupt with relationship rather than just H-stuff haha.
Crimson Lunatics was a fun one!

Reactions: Achromatic
Thanks for sharing Azope! Didn't know about it before seeing your post. I just wish they also included more info on when they will start the kickstarter.

I don't think anyone here has mentioned this, but ZION is releasing a new game coming February 22 this year! A continuation of their corruption magical-girl series.

Personally I find ZION games to be a little too hardcore for me, but still looking forward to it.

Link: https://zion.product.co.jp/33_sora/index.html

Reactions: deathcake
A least venus blood is still aroud give good title ( when they not doing breeding game ) @Nanashiki
I suppose that's true haha.
As far as series go, Venus Blood is still my top choice for best corruption series, breeding aside.
The latest one is kind of disappointing though, quantity wise, only 3 real character corruption, and only 1 is actually good (real good that is)

Exstia series is a close 2nd (the animation is too good though)
New corruption game by abalone kiss was released today after years in the making.
http://www.abalonekiss.com/abalonekiss/sacred/index.html
As far as plot goes, i don't really fancy abalone, and zions corruption style. I'm more into maika, heatsoft, escude kind of corruption

Reactions: Scale
I suppose that's true haha.
As far as series go, Venus Blood is still my top choice for best corruption series, breeding aside.
The latest one is kind of disappointing though, quantity wise, only 3 real character corruption, and only 1 is actually good (real good that is)
I think savior was unlucky to be made in covid 19 time a least the blond girls was one of the best coruption i seen so far ( and i seen a lot ). I think they was originaly normal 5 girl ( and one of they was probaly the priestess) but need to downgrade her to secondary character and probaly supress one girl ( or realy reduse her role ). I don't know if you miss it but orbit the gadcha game have realy good corruption in it. now it close but the corruption was top grade.
In may ( so prety soon ) they start a new kickstarter for RAGNAROK . And with venus blood translation kickstart not only give a good translation but add stuff in this new one they add one main girl and improve the other ( not know what it mean yet ) maybe one day savior will have a kickstart that would add back the 2 lost girl.
I think the new game will be anonce betwen now and mars 2025 hopefully it will be a corruption game but since savior was one i think it only 33% chance that it is a corruption one. so it will likely be eiter a breding or a hyptose one (or somethink new like a mix of corruption and breeding so everyone happy ? very unlikely but we could hope )

I think savior was unlucky to be made in covid 19 time a least the blond girls was one of the best coruption i seen so far ( and i seen a lot ). I think they was originaly normal 5 girl ( and one of they was probaly the priestess) but need to downgrade her to secondary character and probaly supress one girl ( or realy reduse her role ). I don't know if you miss it but orbit the gadcha game have realy good corruption in it. now it close but the corruption was top grade.
In may ( so prety soon ) they start a new kickstarter for RAGNAROK . And with venus blood translation kickstart not only give a good translation but add stuff in this new one they add one main girl and improve the other ( not know what it mean yet ) maybe one day savior will have a kickstart that would add back the 2 lost girl.
I think the new game will be anonce betwen now and mars 2025 hopefully it will be a corruption game but since savior was one i think it only 33% chance that it is a corruption one. so it will likely be eiter a breding or a hyptose one (or somethink new like a mix of corruption and breeding so everyone happy ? very unlikely but we could hope )

Wow, i didn't know there was supposed to be 5 as usual... So unfortunate...

Played VB orbit, even did the paid gacha, got the mesugaki character, was real good.

Afaik they're doing the translation for the non corruption one, so i'll skip buying it...
Will play the next corruption game if dualtail made another one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]