[Hentai game] [120127] [みなとそふと] 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版 [H-Game] [Patch]

Yoo!, Well, you intalled the game right?, well, after the first open of the Game, you used the patch: "alsignup_101029b.exe"?, if you not used that patch, only use it and Bingo! (That patch is for pass the security...) If is not that problem, please Quote my message...

hey, thanks for the reply :)

I was able to solve the problem just by rebooting my pc xD

yea Awesome game XD. hey does anyone know where to go to download the opening for this game? the one called mecha koi sss. i could only find youtube videos.

I downloaded the torrent and installed the game and the game won't start. I read something about a patch, but where can I get it and how do I install it/where to? Help would be appreciated c:

I downloaded the torrent and installed the game and the game won't start. I read something about a patch, but where can I get it and how do I install it/where to? Help would be appreciated c:

Yoo!, in the first page, down of the download of the torrent there are a download for a .rar file, download it and decompress it, then you have a file called: "alsignup_101029b.exe", put that file in the game folder and run the game, then you will see a message or something, well only run the "alsignup_101029b.exe" and that file will patch your game and after of the patch the game, if you have still open that message only close it, and now you are ready to full and peaceful use of Majikoi S... If you have more problems, please quote my message...

Reactions: Kusanagi Sakuya
I'm sorry to ask but please help me on the installing of the game :(, I installed it and everything but when I try to open the game it gives me a message in Japanese and redirects me to a webpage for support or w.e, so I dont know if I did something wrong or not , please and thank you

Hey guys can someone help me for inputing savefiles?? i try to input the savefiles and nothing happen..i played thourhg till almost the end of true route but somehow my computer got atk by virus T T pls help me

Perfect! Enjoy it! And i'm here for any help in the visual novels or eroges X3
Hey man sry to bother u but can you help me for inputing savefiles??i mean where exatly do we put it? i try to input the savefiles and nothing happen..i played thourhg till almost the end of true route but somehow my computer got atk by virus T T pls help me

The English patch isn't even released yet and it don't have any ETA so you'll have to wait some time before playing it in English.

Hey guys can someone help me for inputing savefiles?? i try to input the savefiles and nothing happen..i played thourhg till almost the end of true route but somehow my computer got atk by virus T T pls help me

Hey man sry to bother u but can you help me for inputing savefiles??i mean where exatly do we put it? i try to input the savefiles and nothing happen..i played thourhg till almost the end of true route but somehow my computer got atk by virus T T pls help me

copy config.dat and script.dat to:

in case of WindowsXP,  C:\Documents and Settings\ (user name) \My Documents\みなとそふと\真剣で私に恋しなさい!S\Save\
in case of WindowsVista/7,  C:\Users\ (user name) \Documents\みなとそふと\真剣で私に恋しなさい!S\Save\

(user name) is usually Administrator or Default.

thanks for the upload ! but everytime i close the game i lose all my CGs :( can anyone help me with this?

I'm having problems with the noDVD patch as well. It's not working. I installed this game about a year ago on a laptop and now i installed it on a new computer and it's not working. It wont' patch.

I keep getting this message.
Capture-1_zps159e4f1e.png

This game was pretty awesome and i love playing Margit's route ,can't wait to play other characters route like Momoyo,Chris,Miyako and Koyuki ^^

Hi! Instead of spamming in the first Majikoi thread I thought I'd post this here instead.

So I installed Maji S just fine (opened the directory and ran setup with Run with Japanese locale as administrator), but then when I try to start the program up using japanese locale I get [1503] and then a ton of japanese. I assume it's an error message but I have no way of deducing what's wrong. I assume running it as japanese locale would be all I need to do, since that's what I do with the first Majikoi and it works just fine. I extracted Update2.pac and Script.pac from the Majikoi S space lazer patch.zip (this was the one I was linked) and overwrote when I was prompted to, so I don't really think I did anything wrong.

For reference, here's a screenshot of the "error message".

398x5V5.png

Has anyone else had a similar problem or am I just doing something wrong here?

i'm sure that 1503 it's a common error from a copy protection but i don't remember if is securom or alpharom, so you need samething for that; judging from the confirm button i also see same problems with your locale settings that are not correctly set to japanese.

edit: in the first post of this thread you find the alpharom patch for this game.

Reactions: Shinobuden
i'm sure that 1503 it's a common error from a copy protection but i don't remember if is securom or alpharom, so you need samething for that; judging from the confirm button i also see same problems with your locale settings that are not correctly set to japanese.

edit: in the first post of this thread you find the alpharom patch for this game.

I just changed my locale settings to Japanese, so that issue is taken care of at least (was able to install Maji A-1 thanks to this, though everything is still in japanese). Do I run the alpharom or place it somewhere in particular? I tried to run it but it gave me an error message instead.

Screenshot of error message when I try to run the alpharom patch.

1e1b69992a754489bb817dd.png

Thanks for the quick reply!

EDIT: Okay, so I tried reinstalling Maji S ONE more time. This time it asked me to do something with A-1 when I tried to start Maji S up, I have no idea what, but I highlighted A-1 and the game started up and it's all in english. So Maji S works now, although the translation reverted back to japanese when I went down the Momoyo route. Has this happened to anyone else or has the translation just not gotten that far yet?

Now it's just the issue of getting A-1 to display translations...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fishnets1901 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please reupload Rj01133991 ?
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.