[Hentai game] [111222] [BaseSon] あっぱれ!天下御免 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [Patch]

Yeah, I tried according to this manual, but everytime I open the game again, the window with the serial shows up again :D

I also tried it before and after patching the game, but still the same result.

msm54m.png

I open the NoActi and the window in the middle shows up, then I open the game and the NoActi shows the window below them.

Regardless of whether I click first "OK" in the NoActi or I first close the game, in the end I end up at the serial-screen again :)

Last edited:
i know this is gonna sound stupid but can anyone please translate the names of the charaters in english when i try to use translators they give me wierd names so i would to know the english names for all the charaters please and thank you

i know this is gonna sound stupid but can anyone please translate the names of the charaters in english when i try to use translators they give me wierd names so i would to know the english names for all the charaters please and thank you
Look here ... maybe there are spoilers, but this should be all characters of the game :)

Reactions: usspaul
I used the NoActi.exe while the Game asked to enter the serial Code. It shows the same Messages as in pumasrevenge's Picture. After closing the Game and reopening the Game-Window closures itself after a few seconds. This Problem remains after a reinstall. This Problem is present on my Laptop with Win7 and my Desktop-PC with WinXP.

Any Idee how to fix this Problem?

guys. . . are you guys done the update patch after installing the game?
if you all hasnt do that, do that first.
then double click the alsignup_act_100723_110729.exe after you do copas ( copy paste ) to appare tenga gomen game dir
then start the game, the condition will be like this
likethiscustom.png

sorry for the long pic. . . reso 1080P

after like that, close all . . alsign first then the game.
after that re-run the game and voilla. . i can play it without being warned by insert disc or whatever-is-called

im using window 7 64 bit.

Thx for the guide, but I have still the same problem with the serial screen :)

Here is a video ... would be nice if you can tell me what I'm doing wrong :)
PS: I'm using the Consumer Preview of Win8 ... but I don't think this is the problem, because any other eroge works fine.

I have used the 1.0 -> 1.01 Updater, before using the alsignup_act_100723_110729 and used the other instractions from taishi tetora but no result. I can't even see the serial number screen like pumasrevenge.

But there is a log-Datei in the Game-Dir that says Initialize XAudio2... Failed Initializing XAudio2! Could that cause the crash and is there a way to fix it?

Yeah, I tried according to this manual, but everytime I open the game again, the window with the serial shows up again :D

msm54m.png

I open the NoActi and the window in the middle shows up, then I open the game and the NoActi shows the window below them.

Regardless of whether I click first "OK" in the NoActi or I first close the game, in the end I end up at the serial-screen again :)

Same problem here...

is anyone getting the text problem where it gets all jumbled up? i did the update 1.01 but when i start the game the text is all messed up. im thinking i might have overlooked something with the update so if anyone could be so kind as to reupload it? i deleted the whole file after i installed it.

Change your unicode to Japanese. And I mean like, the thing that changes your time to japanese and stuff like that, not the non-unicode.

Change your unicode to Japanese. And I mean like, the thing that changes your time to japanese and stuff like that, not the non-unicode.

If you meant the system locale settings, I've always left it in japanese for ease of installing VNs. But I know that's for non-unicode settings. How would you go about changing your unicode settings? To my knowledge, that isn't exactly possible.

Whoops sorry, I have no idea wtf I was talking about lol. Too tired.

I meant changing your standards and format to japanese. I use XP, so it's under "Regional and Language Options" under the "Regional Options" tab.

Reactions: ChibiDevil89
first of all, i want to clarify something :
1. activate the no dvd.exe of this game
2. let it active while you start the game
3. the nodvd.exe will trigger the notification about serial code ( ignore )
4. close the game and re run
5. have a nice day playing the game

it actually worked on me. and currently at chapter 5.
dont harsh on me if its wrong, just simply share the tought.
Thank you so much.

can anyone help to re-seed on this please ?

EDIT : done , thanks for seeding ^_^

Last edited:
girlcelly01

Info:

Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-38363/

PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Finally, it is here, biggest game of the month...^^

Happy 10th Anniversary BaseSon ! ^_^
girlcelly01
Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Thankyou for this game ;)

Greetings,

I'am having a problem, whenever i try to run the game i get "cannot find 'd3dx9_43.dll'. i tried running the NO DVD crack but that does not fix the problem, I have also tried re installing but that did not help either. any ideas? thanks for any help.

Agree.
You have to install Directx 9.43, that is an update and thats why the message said "cannot find 'd3dx9_43.dll'" The .dll is the extention of the Microsoft Library that you will get when update Directx.

Greetings,

msm54m.png

Same problem here...
screenshot from my pc

VVV
VVV
Adsız.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]