[Hentai game] [111222] [BaseSon] あっぱれ!天下御免 初回限定版 + Tokuten + Update 1.01 [H-Game] [Patch]

yes, I've finished that one too.
By the way, my problem solved, by just restarting my pc. Thanks anyway.

Thanks so much
th_084_.gif

You're running on non-unicode most likely. Is your clock in 24 hour instead of 12 hour? When you right click your graphic driver, does it show Japanese instead of English?

oh, its not. I think i understand what you are saying. How do i change this? I already changed my system locale to JIS

Assuming you're using XP (I don't know how Vista and 7 work)

Control Panel -> Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options -> Regional and Language Options

under the "Regional Options" tab in "Standards and formats", change the language to "Japanese" and press "OK" or "Apply"

Reactions: armourine
I can't seem to get the game running, I have already bypassed the serial number window, but after that it pops up an error saying cannot create save data or sort. Any suggestions regarding this?

I have tried:
-Re-installing the program
-Rebooting after re-installing

I have more than enough space on my local disk.

Can I know where is the exact save location for the game? I would like the full path if possible. Thanks

maybe you have no more space on the drive? You could attempt to create your own folder called "save" and then retry.

Thanks, that did the trick. I still cant figure out why it is unable to create the save data

Hmm... i am able to play the game now but was unable to save any files. Can someone upload a save file so that i can put inside my save folder to save my file?

looks like you don't own the write access to you folder, check the filesystem permissions.

Reactions: shacky
Thx for the game, but I have a problem with the serial.

I'm running the "NoActi EXE" and open the game. At the screen with the serial, the NoActi EXE shows me a new window with "DCXAR11C5A424356ABHD (some Japanese) (rev=3)".

Then I close the game and open it again, but again with the window of the serial.

Any solutions? :)

you try like this?
first of all, i want to clarify something :
1. activate the no dvd.exe of this game
2. let it active while you start the game
3. the nodvd.exe will trigger the notification about serial code ( ignore )
4. close the game and re run
5. have a nice day playing the game

it actually worked on me. and currently at chapter 5.
dont harsh on me if its wrong, just simply share the tought.
. . . .
strange. . . im doing it perfectly fine . . . hmmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?