[Hentai game] [111111] [ILLUSION] ワケあり! + Clothing Pack [H-Game]

help for everyone

ok i decided to help everyone who is stuck at 98.8% or whatever.. here is what you do..

1-pause your current stuck torrent.. (Pause it not stop it)
2- open a new tab in firefox or whatever and type this and press enter.. choose to open with Bittorent or whatever you use when the window pups up..

in your browser navigate to this, type it as it is..

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0C90354CFBE338DB464612A3FD649262AB49A980

choose bittorent in the popup

3- choose to save in the same directory of your stuck torrent or just click ok if it is a default location that u didnt modify.. click ok on whatever happens and start downloading this torrent.. it will seem as if you are downloading the game again.. but actually you are overwriting it..(save in the same location as the previous one, example: if your stuck torrent is in c:/illusion downloads/ then you should choose same directory for this one too)

4- stop the new torrent..

5- in Bittorrent or whatever you use, right-click the new torrent and choose force recheck, Bittorrent will check the file and find out that it downloaded till 98.8% of it

when check is done.. click start downloading or resume downloading.. it will resume from that point and connect to the seeders.. finish and you can then remove both torrents (after backing the files to a safe location of course..)

PS:
in other torrent softwares there must be a similar way to check files (for step 5) so look that up..

hope this is helpful.. good luck ^.^

Last edited:
Sorry for the noob question...but I'm wondering how can I actually use the magner URI? I'm curious over that one~
Thanks to those who would be gladly to share their knowledge :D

Edit: sorry, I've skipped reading the new posts. My bad... thanks for sharing~
Nice Illusion Game, gotta try it.

Last edited:
I'm confused regarding the tutorial on URI Magnet-thing, should I resume the 2nd torrent (the one being forced re-checked) or the first one (the first one being paused)
~~~~~~~~~
So I must let the original be paused while the URI-magnet-kind of torrent be resumed? I'm so confused now. (@_@)

I'm confused regarding the tutorial on URI Magnet-thing, should I resume the 2nd torrent (the one being forced re-checked) or the first one (the first one being paused)
~~~~~~~~~
So I must let the original be paused while the URI-magnet-kind of torrent be resumed? I'm so confused now. (@_@)
No just erase the torrent but not the files you have already downloaded and use The URL like it said
And from now on just the URL to download anything from here to conect whit the seeds

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.