[Hentai game] [110408][Hadashi Shoujo] ムコ取り十番勝負!

moemoe-kyun

Hau~ Hau~
Contributor
Sep 23, 2012
Mukotori Juuban Shoubu!

Title: Mukotori Juuban Shoubu!
Original title: ムコ取り十番勝負!
Developer: Hadashi Shoujo
Publishers: Hadashi Shoujo
Relations: Harem x Scratch
Release Date: 2011/04/08
File Size: 3.34gb

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=693221
VNDB: http://vndb.org/v6538
Official site: http://hadashi.product.co.jp/mukotori/index.html

Description
The latest game from eroge maker Hadashi Shoujo is Mukutori Juuban Shoubu, the story of a group of tremendously endowed girls all packed into a kendo club. If you win in your rounds against them at kendo, you're able to do whatever you like to them, and play all sorts of ecchi pranks! A great game for fans of anime Bamboo Blade who want to get up close and personal with the girls of the kendo (Japanese fencing) club. This is definitely a game based around having fun sexy interactions, with 88% "H" CG so you know there's always a new scene to look forward to!

Screenshot + H-scene

Attachments

• [Hadashi Shoujo] Mukotori Juuban Shoubu!.torrent
    17.7 KB · Views: 795
Quick question for those who can answer it.

After installing the patch, how does this game determine which country you're from. I'm pretty sure that putting everything in Japanese for both 'Regional and Language Settings' and 'Date and Time' of the 'Time Zone' was not enough to bypass it.

mukotori.jpg

So any ideas other than setting everything in Japanese?

EDIT: Sorry, I ended up making it work somehow... Uninstalled the program from the Program List in the Control Panel. It doesn't make sense but it works I guess.

Quick question for those who can answer it.

After installing the patch, how does this game determine which country you're from. I'm pretty sure that putting everything in Japanese for both 'Regional and Language Settings' and 'Date and Time' of the 'Time Zone' was not enough to bypass it.

mukotori.jpg

So any ideas other than setting everything in Japanese?

EDIT: Sorry, I ended up making it work somehow... Uninstalled the program from the Program List in the Control Panel. It doesn't make sense but it works I guess.

use a no region loader that will fix it

use a no region loader that will fix it

Thanks, although I'm pretty sure I lost that program. Can't remember which DVD was it in for my case. I had my entire computer and time zone set to Japanese to get through this game checks. No idea which one made it through but I guess it worked after creating a bug I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up the previous versions of this one?
the new "update" is missing the contents of the previous versions
dolaemongoxz wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine ,Could you please re-upload the Mexa from the RJ01127053 & RJ01141239 & RJ01052269? Thank you.
tintin0821 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello. Could you please reupload these works?
[171129][未確認飛行なまもの] 温厚娘と小脱出 ver2.00 [RJ212577]
[190227][未確認飛行なまもの] 田舎娘と小労働 [RJ246739]
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, this one just had a big update. Help update it, please?
テイルズ・オブ・アリス to v1.3
femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi