[English] [050804] [Circus] D.C.P.C. ~Da Capo Plus Communication~

Is there any way to change the font type so that I can read the text better? It is awfully hard to read the font as it is currently and I want to at least be able to read it in bold (like Da Capo Innocent Finale has). My version is in English by the way.

Is there any way to change the font type so that I can read the text better? It is awfully hard to read the font as it is currently and I want to at least be able to read it in bold (like Da Capo Innocent Finale has). My version is in English by the way.

nope...and there's no english version...
its only partially translated anyway~~

I have been trying to get this game along with the partial patch for a while now. Can someone please re-up this with the patch. I really want it bad. I just played Da Capo for the 1st time and then I played the Kotori Love DVD but I really want to play the extra characters that the plus communication adds.

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Onegai!! Someone please reupload this??? I have looking this for loooooooong time.. :-(

Onegai!! Someone please reupload this??? I have looking this for loooooooong time.. :-(

I've also been looking for this for a long time.. Finally managed to find a link to a torrent download that works =D
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=321368
The forum it's posted on is in Russian though so you'll need to use Google Chrome or similar to translate it. Also you need to sign up else it won't let you download it.

Edit: I feel stupid now.. Figured out how to attach files to my post so here is the torrent link, I'll keep seeding for a while :)

View attachment [rutracker.org].t321368.torrent

Last edited:
Just to login and thank you very much! It was 2 months ago since I spent hours to find the patch and gave up...luckily it's not in vain this time.

Anyway to get the english words not to look so cluttered together or is that just the way it is?

I believe it's an old game with an old patch way back in 2007 on a 2004 game, it's also a half done patch since the game was licensed before the translation finish and mangagamer didnt release the P.C version. So anyway, this old patch is really hard to get.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Umm it's 2015 now... But could anyone re-upload it? T_T

*Edit : Okay the torrent seems to be working guys. although the estimated download time needed is 17hours at 50kbps ._.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]