File Size: 32mb
Type/ Language: Original MANGA/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:
Shouji Osamu is an elementary school teacher fresh out of college about to embark on his first day. At the school gate, he was suddenly hugged by Chise, a girl he doesn't recognize who seems to know him. He later finds out that Chise is a fifth-grade student in his class, and that she lives in the same apartment building as he does. During a late-night rendezvous, he learns that nothing about their encounter is coincidental.

All manga volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Reactions: vampire amorph
Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-02巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-02]

Update Tom 2

Ore wa Lolicon ja nai!(俺はロリコンじゃない!)

Info:​

Author:URAN (雨蘭)

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:
Shouji Osamu is an elementary school teacher fresh out of college about to embark on his first day. At the school gate, he was suddenly hugged by Chise, a girl he doesn't recognize who seems to know him. He later finds out that Chise is a fifth-grade student in his class, and that she lives in the same apartment building as he does. During a late-night rendezvous, he learns that nothing about their encounter is coincidental.

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-03巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-03]

Update Tom 3

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-04巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-04]

Update Tom 4

File Size: 128mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-05巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-05]

Update Tom 5

File Size: 47mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Reactions: Timurama

I think this is not completely scan of the tankoubon volume 5 but compilation of magazine chapters, evidence to this is still censored nipples and plot summary/legal information in the beginning of each chapter. Also i still see dlraw watermark on some pages

Update Tom 5

File Size: 134mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Re: 俺はロリコンじゃない! 第01-06巻 [Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! vol 01-06]

Update Tom 6

File Size: 34mb

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

drop:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Update Tom 7

Associated Names:
I'm Not a Lolicon
I'm Not Lolita-Complex!
俺はロリコンじゃない!
我不是萝莉控!

Summary:

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?