Healthyguy
New member
- May 22, 2024
- 25
- 20
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I also initially didn't really like the bathroom one but it kinda grew on my ngl. Ts really does induce brain damageinstead of begging and asking for leaks, let's instead talk more about their work instead.
From what I see looking at the thread of DMs, people exclusively ask for archive links and then never posting again. Some people also register for the sole purpose of asking and then never return. I also heard that a few creators also create dummy accounts and ask for links to actively report them. I would discourage sharing any holomon content as they're known to be insta-reported with a very secretive cult following.
Let's try to get a topic going:
Personally I am really surprised by the gruesomeness of a few scenes, for example when the man literally stands on the lower leg to stop the girl from moving away. (25-07 kisaki)
View attachment 119559
the second one is more recent with the girl absolutely unconscious but still letting out those pained gasps (kudos to the voice actress) whenever the man deeply penetrates. It's also nice to see how she slowly regains consciousness and then just limply surrenders. (26-04 silver wolf)
View attachment 119560
Although the bathroom scenes are nice (with Madame Herta and Yunli), I am not a fan of physical trauma, blood and literally drowning the girl.

what I like most of the bathroom scene is that the girl is being held in a way that she needs to keep her body up by supporting herself with a foot on the sink. The moment her foot slips off, it's full on penetration and she is fully suspended in the air and held up skewed by the dick.I also initially didn't really like the bathroom one but it kinda grew on my ngl. Ts really does induce brain damage![]()
But those Are All Old videos 1 or half Years Ago. If Only One Website Can Spark 1 latest Or some Old Video Like Yunli or Herta But All of them are SameFeel free to get any of the videos publicly viewable on hanime1.me or other hentai sites just to get an idea what the fuzz (and moral controversy) is all about. Any attempt at publicly sharing links had been smitten down relentlessly. I don't think we can get any discussion going beyond the usual "oh this video is hot" so maybe this entire thread only exist for the purpose of asking for links

Why I can't send the massage?Could you send me one,thanks very much.Okay, let's do it like this. PM me until the end of this week and I'll give a leak link i got.
If the link somehow goes dead, it means I shared the link with a mole who reported the link (which happened before). Also if you already have a stash, tell me up to which release date you are up to date.
joined sep 30 2026Can anyone share his videos with me, I only seen his old videos
I'll entertain this train since no one else is. One thing I noticed in the 3:20 Silver Wolf animation was that she was constantly kicking the guy and caught footing to make him stopinstead of begging and asking for leaks, let's instead talk more about their work instead.
From what I see looking at the thread of DMs, people exclusively ask for archive links and then never posting again. Some people also register for the sole purpose of asking and then never return. I also heard that a few creators also create dummy accounts and ask for links to actively report them. I would discourage sharing any holomon content as they're known to be insta-reported with a very secretive cult following.
Let's try to get a topic going:
Personally I am really surprised by the gruesomeness of a few scenes, for example when the man literally stands on the lower leg to stop the girl from moving away. (25-07 kisaki)
View attachment 119559
the second one is more recent with the girl absolutely unconscious but still letting out those pained gasps (kudos to the voice actress) whenever the man deeply penetrates. It's also nice to see how she slowly regains consciousness and then just limply surrenders. (26-04 silver wolf)
View attachment 119560
Although the bathroom scenes are nice (with Madame Herta and Yunli), I am not a fan of physical trauma, blood and literally drowning the girl.
first of all thanks for sharing. like i said. we upload the new collection in https://kio.ac/upload . the link stays an entire month and we simply reupload it. i currently don't have enough data so if someone can do it i can take care of reuploading files later.Thanks for the PMs, I know there is a bit of delay with the responses but I am tackling it in waves and also using a few variations of different links. Some people need the entire stash, some people only want specific ones. Some people can't use specific upload sites etc. I also don't have everything so sorry in advance.
Hope we get more positive vibes out of this thread once people actually have something to talk about lol