Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

  • You can use [base64] and [hide64] BBCode to automatically convert your string into Base64. The [base64] tag will give you the encoded string, while the [hide64] tag will conceal your post but will still reveal the Base64 encoded message when unhidden.
    The raw text is only available to you, and it will help you to edit your post faster.

ホロモンX (Holomon X) content i found

instead of begging and asking for leaks, let's instead talk more about their work instead.
From what I see looking at the thread of DMs, people exclusively ask for archive links and then never posting again. Some people also register for the sole purpose of asking and then never return. I also heard that a few creators also create dummy accounts and ask for links to actively report them. I would discourage sharing any holomon content as they're known to be insta-reported with a very secretive cult following.

Let's try to get a topic going:
Personally I am really surprised by the gruesomeness of a few scenes, for example when the man literally stands on the lower leg to stop the girl from moving away. (25-07 kisaki)
1790459328948.png


the second one is more recent with the girl absolutely unconscious but still letting out those pained gasps (kudos to the voice actress) whenever the man deeply penetrates. It's also nice to see how she slowly regains consciousness and then just limply surrenders. (26-04 silver wolf)
1790459448738.png


Although the bathroom scenes are nice (with Madame Herta and Yunli), I am not a fan of physical trauma, blood and literally drowning the girl.
 
instead of begging and asking for leaks, let's instead talk more about their work instead.
From what I see looking at the thread of DMs, people exclusively ask for archive links and then never posting again. Some people also register for the sole purpose of asking and then never return. I also heard that a few creators also create dummy accounts and ask for links to actively report them. I would discourage sharing any holomon content as they're known to be insta-reported with a very secretive cult following.

Let's try to get a topic going:
Personally I am really surprised by the gruesomeness of a few scenes, for example when the man literally stands on the lower leg to stop the girl from moving away. (25-07 kisaki)
View attachment 119559

the second one is more recent with the girl absolutely unconscious but still letting out those pained gasps (kudos to the voice actress) whenever the man deeply penetrates. It's also nice to see how she slowly regains consciousness and then just limply surrenders. (26-04 silver wolf)
View attachment 119560

Although the bathroom scenes are nice (with Madame Herta and Yunli), I am not a fan of physical trauma, blood and literally drowning the girl.
I also initially didn't really like the bathroom one but it kinda grew on my ngl. Ts really does induce brain damage🥀
 
I also initially didn't really like the bathroom one but it kinda grew on my ngl. Ts really does induce brain damage🥀
what I like most of the bathroom scene is that the girl is being held in a way that she needs to keep her body up by supporting herself with a foot on the sink. The moment her foot slips off, it's full on penetration and she is fully suspended in the air and held up skewed by the dick.
1790465943348.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: ikorar