[Japanese] ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか 第01-18巻 [Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka vol 01-18]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka(ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか)

Info:​

Author:Oomori Fujino
File Size: 30-249mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Can't I Expect a Chance Encounter in the Dungeon?
DanMachi
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Liệu Có Sai Lầm Khi Tìm Kiếm Cuộc Gặp Gỡ Định Mệnh Trong Dungeon?
ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか
在地下城寻求邂逅是否搞错了什么

Summary:
Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth-even chance encounters with beautiful women. Only problem? He’s the one who winds up the damsel in distress!

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

Rapidgator:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Update Tom 18

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka(ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか)

Info:​

Author:Oomori Fujino
File Size: 167mb
Type/ Language: Original novel/JAPANESE

Associated Names:
Can't I Expect a Chance Encounter in the Dungeon?
DanMachi
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
Liệu Có Sai Lầm Khi Tìm Kiếm Cuộc Gặp Gỡ Định Mệnh Trong Dungeon?
ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか
在地下城寻求邂逅是否搞错了什么

Summary:
Is it wrong to face the perils of Dungeon alone, in a single-member guild blessed by a failed goddess? Maybe. Is it wrong to dream of playing hero to hapless maidens in Dungeon? Maybe not. After one misguided adventure, Bell quickly discovers that anything can happen in the labyrinth-even chance encounters with beautiful women. Only problem? He’s the one who winds up the damsel in distress!

All novel volumes without watermarks​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.
baconharemthug wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi! Could you please reupload RJ406895? Preferably Mexashare.
mobius0417 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.

☄️RELEASE☄️[231222][Shiravune] ONE. [JPN / CHN/ENG v23.12.25]

If possible, could you please re-upload the Japanese version above?