[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game]

I had been updating yesterday thanks for the crack

Re: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game]

Thank you so much for the crack, now I can finally play hopefully the best straight shota game out there, fingers crossed

Hello, where do you paste the crack?

Hello, where do you paste the crack?

in the game folder , where game exe is, replace files if it ask you for replace.

Reactions: Unleashed

in the game folder , where game exe is, replace files if it ask you for replace.

Thankyou! ^_^

Holyshit, Soooooooo FAST, thanks alot

i put the crack in the game folder, it gives me alot of error then white screen on the game.. what did i do wrong?

i put the crack in the game folder, it gives me alot of error then white screen on the game.. what did i do wrong?

U have to paste it INSIDE DATA FOLDER , then execute that .exe

BTW u need locale emulator to run it on Japanesse , or either change ur windows locale.

Reactions: swatmore
Can't thank enough for one of THE fastest uploads of an ANIM game, especially with crack! Been playing for two days already, we'd usually wait longer than that.

help, the crack keep disappearing after i extract it :(

I think you should disable the antivirus before extracting the crack and then make an exception of the .exe file in the antivirus.

It seems that anim will release large amounts of DLC.
So will you share it?
and can DLC be shared? (with pictures + voice).
I would be happy if you answered!

It seems that anim will release large amounts of DLC.
So will you share it?
and can DLC be shared? (with pictures + voice).
I would be happy if you answered!

Where did you see that? I think you're mistaken it with the download version of the game releasing december 7. This version was from the physical release, is the same game if you ask.

DLC is a reservation benefit, and will be added after about a month.
You will have to download it on the dlsite with the anim code for you in the package version.

DLC is a reservation benefit, and will be added after about a month.
You will have to download it on the dlsite with the anim code for you in the package version.

Again where did you see that? The only reservation benefit it's a digital illustration and a voice drama, there's nothing else in the official website my friend.

Again where did you see that? The only reservation benefit it's a digital illustration and a voice drama, there's nothing else in the official website my friend.

oh thanks! sorry i am confused!

Last edited:
crack not working already.Anim was too quick to counter act against the crack.no option other than waiting for more robust crack shared.

crack not working already.Anim was too quick to counter act against the crack.no option other than waiting for more robust crack shared.
What you mean? , its still working

any other sources for the crack? both are already not working at all
both links are working for me, if u still have trouble with them, i uploaded it to a different source . check ur pm

What you mean? , its still working

both links are working for me, if u still have trouble with them, i uploaded it to a different source . check ur pm

I mean that the links are working but cracks are not.copy pasting the crack into the data folder after successful installation still cant run the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?