[Hentai game] ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game] [Crack]

Dude you have to put it in game data folder.

I am not stupid and this is not my first time playing a cracked game.I did the usual copy paste of crack in game's data folder with my anti-virus turnoff but it did not work.

Is there a group somewhere where we can chat about this game and all things related to straight shota content?

If u make a discord or something, i will join, it's always good to share or ask for help installing

Hello, can anybody help?

It's my first time downloading a VN that requires a licence key to start the VN. I see a lot of posts about using a crack-file by pasting it in the game data folder. I downloaded the crack file on this threat and pasted it in the correct folder. But still I get a popup that asks a code.

Can anybody help me understand how I get this VN working or how to get this code?

Thanks.

Hello, can anybody help?

It's my first time downloading a VN that requires a licence key to start the VN. I see a lot of posts about using a crack-file by pasting it in the game data folder. I downloaded the crack file on this threat and pasted it in the correct folder. But still I get a popup that asks a code.

Can anybody help me understand how I get this VN working or how to get this code?

Thanks.

you must run the exe file that is inside the data folder.

Hello, can anybody help?

Thanks.

Pretty sure the structure of this game is something like this

Where : (Fo) means Folder
(Fi) means file

(Fo)Game Name
-------(Fo)data
-------(Fo)DirectX
-------(Fi)autorun.inf
-------(Fi)install.exe
-------(Fi) "Bunch of other files"
-------(Fi)mamap.exe

U dont have to install the game all u have to do is extract the crack and copy the .exe with the folder from this file into ur data folder, it will replace the .exe INSIDE data folder.

Now if u go into data

(Fo)Game Name
-------(Fo)data
----------------(Fo)bgm
----------------(Fo)cg
----------------(Fo)help
----------------(Fo)movie
----------------(Fo)voice
----------------(Fo)K2sXg4VN (crack folder)
----------------(Fi)emotedriver.dll
----------------(Fi) "Bunch of other files"
----------------(Fi)mamap.exe (cracked exe)
-------(Fo)DirectX
-------(Fi)autorun.inf
-------(Fi)install.exe
-------(Fi) "Bunch of other files"
-------(Fi)mamap.exe

now u have to run the mamap.exe that is inside data folder. if the game closes after u open it, u have to use Locale Emulator to run it in Japanese OR u have to change ur locale to Japanese on ur windows settings , Hope this helps

I still have a problem.
After put the crack in the data folder, I try to lunch the game from there.
It gave me another error: can't find D3DX9_42.dll, and d3dx9_43.dll files. I did install the game turning off the anti virus, and I also put the crack without it on. My Pc is a Japanese PC, but still I got this error, even if I reinstall the game

I still have a problem.
After put the crack in the data folder, I try to lunch the game from there.
It gave me another error: can't find D3DX9_42.dll, and d3dx9_43.dll files. I did install the game turning off the anti virus, and I also put the crack without it on. My Pc is a Japanese PC, but still I got this error, even if I reinstall the game

you need to install the DirectX that comes in this game

Hello,

thanks for the respond. It did help a little though. The VN doesn’t ask for a code anymore. But when I start the .exe the VN starts but doesn’t show up. In task manager I can see the game working (only RAM, no CPU) but no window opens up with the VN working.

I've a local Japanese emulator running.

Can you or anybody else help me?

Thanks!

it's weird, the only time I had something similar with an ANIM game was because of the antivirus that blocked the start of the game but it did not send me any message the only thing I had to do was make an exception with the antivirus of the exe file that is in the data folder after that and the game ran well.

Hello,

thanks for the respond. It did help a little though. The VN doesn’t ask for a code anymore. But when I start the .exe the VN starts but doesn’t show up. In task manager I can see the game working (only RAM, no CPU) but no window opens up with the VN working.

I've a local Japanese emulator running.

Can you or anybody else help me?

Thanks!

Not sure about that,

View attachment 20814

I have windows 7 and use Locale Emulator to Run the game and also i have a Folder that is on the antivirus exception so never had a problem like that .

Whenever I start the game I get this popup that's in all japanese that has [LicxDR] in the bracket and the game won't start. Has this happened to anyone else? Using the crack and everything.

Is it just me, or the crack link is hiccuping? first link was dead as in 404, second one DL speed is so slow and kept stopping every so and then and finally DL failed?

guys ... im facing an issue with the game . my vnr isnt getting the correct text thread. can some one give me a hook code or guide me to fix this ?

Re: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game]

Sorry to bother you, but both links for the crack are down now. Could you please Re upload when you have time?

Re: ❀velka Bought Game❀ [181130] [ANIM.teamMM] 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママたちは背徳に身悶えながら甘えん棒を貪り喘ぐ~ [H-Game]

Both links for the crack are down for me also. I have tried other places and it seems there is malware when I download them when i run through online anti virus scans.

Hello, does anyone still have a working/safe crack for this VN?
The ones, i found on the internet always get deleted by my antivirus. Meaning they are corrupted and dangerous for my PC.
Thanks!

Hello.

I downloaded the crack thought the direct download links that are available, but Windows triggers it's protections and says that it's a trojan.

There are any other cracks available, or there isn't another crack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?
Hapsunn wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
heyy can you upload JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング and there is an update to the game. https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US, please upload the Apr/28/2022 version
Hapsunn wrote on Shine's profile.
can you please update this game https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/210811-ナッツが主食-jkボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング-ver1-1-rj325990.1103469/ , there is an update according to the dlsite https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ325990.html/?locale=en_US