[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [171124] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] まほ×ろば -Witches spiritual home- + Clothes Transparent Patch + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

My game was just crashing again and again (post #24) but I started a new game (はじめから) and now I just have the bmp front error.
So I can play ... (I hope I'll be able to finish the game)
Thx everyone :P

Edit: I found an other crash point after the first one, I have just start a new game then quick load previous save and I can continue playing.
I hope they will release a patch to avoid those bug. :whistle:

Last edited:
I think that Akabei messed up again, like Niizuma Lovely Cation... Ugh.

FYI, at 2dkf, there's now a new version of crack available (which doesn't need that extra DLL file nor the patch9 file - the game exe itself got patched instead), which should fix the crash and/or the bmp_font problems.

There's also a separate download of the Append data for the game (from a recent issue of the BugBug magazine) available there.

Both of them don't have requirements on forum levels, but the Append data requires a little bit of the forum's currency in order to have access to the download.

Reactions: Raspberry
it seems I can pinpoint the bug somewhere the game's engine doesnt know how "big or small" the font should be heck the "Bold" letter option doesnt even work thats probably causing the bmp_font to break which would most likely be the text box breaking

new crack works better :3
however loading the setting screen will be a bit sluggish though I'm not sure if thats intended if I think it's a bit of a hacky way of rendering the text box?

new crack works better :3
however loading the setting screen will be a bit sluggish though I'm not sure if thats intended if I think it's a bit of a hacky way of rendering the text box?

Could be a problem of the game engine? It's still a half-baked copycat from the original Kirikiri engine anyways.

Could anyone who has finished the VN (or at least couple routes) upload "read.sav" please? It supposed to be located in Documents\あかべぇそふとすりぃ\まほ×ろば

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25