[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [171124] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] まほ×ろば -Witches spiritual home- + Clothes Transparent Patch + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [171124] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] まほ×ろば -Witches spiritual home- + Clothes Transparent Patch + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

do you know a way to fix this? do I have to change my system setting to Japan? (my PC)

No known workaround/fix at the moment, may have to wait for a future bug fix patch.

I'm almost certain the error pop-ups have to do with how the engine display furigana (the little hiragana that appear above kanji to show you how it's read). No idea if there's any fixes since Akabesoft's homepage block foreign IPs.

edit: Bad news. the game was patched to 1.01, but it's done directly through DMM player. There's no separate patch file available.

Last edited:
h code here!

/HQ-10@193E46:mahoXroba.exe

works in ロダンカトレア font.

thanks to aoyu18!

and this crack already updated 1.01 patch

h code here!

/HQ-10@193E46:mahoXroba.exe

works in ロダンカトレア font.

thanks to aoyu18!

and this crack already updated 1.01 patch

Thx. but not really working for me. It hooks the text but like 500+ other hooks, some spam text constantly. And until I find the correct one ITH or the game dies, even if I fiind the right one fast ITH dies a few min later. Can someone help?

retry in crash point. you will see bmp_font error. after this, you can play this game well. but if you exit this game, you have to try it again.

and in ith, try it from last one.

i'm not from English-speaking countries, so i can't use english well. sorry guys

Re: ❀AS Bought Game❀ [171124] [あかべぇそふとすりぃ] まほ×ろば -Witches spiritual home- + Clothes Transparent Patch + Drama CD + Manual [H-Game]

Yeah, I have same problem here.

Seems you got an improper version of the crack, which was leaked (i.e. not cracked personally) by somebody?

P.S. The original source has raised the access requirement to the fixed file(s) due to this leak.

Thx. but not really working for me. It hooks the text but like 500+ other hooks, some spam text constantly. And until I find the correct one ITH or the game dies, even if I fiind the right one fast ITH dies a few min later. Can someone help?

Hi use my new h-code works fine now:
/HWN-4@83AAB:mahoXroba.exe

Last edited:
Hi use my new h-code works fine now:
/HW-4@83AAB:mahoXroba.exe

Every now and then it skips a line, seems to happen most often when scene transitioning or sprite change. Is this just me? For now I'm just using the older version of the h-code, seems to work.

sorry but why is h-code necessary? what is it used for? with the crack, game should be able to be launched already

So whatever i do i still crash after a bit , every time at the same point, with windows telling me that the novel stopped working. I tried reinstalling and all the settings locale etc are how they should be but still crashes. Any idea why?

So whatever i do i still crash after a bit , every time at the same point, with windows telling me that the novel stopped working. I tried reinstalling and all the settings locale etc are how they should be but still crashes. Any idea why?

Refer to my Reply No.34 above.

Keeps crashing at the pink haired girls intro, tried several cracks even a premium one. Still doesn't work. Anybody got any solutions?

In my case, the error (bmp_font error) does show up frequently,
But so far I haven't experienced any crash,
The error only shows up when a furigana is present in the dialog,
It fails to render the font for the furigana, making it hard to read
Changing the font doesn't help either..

9CvkecTEudogfioUy_XW9UuAlE8cKyvBr4LO2yb9pyE0e7BKHAeG-h9oZZTIK_WYjsSSSsbRwhDGWYo-vx3Jq7VfMYxP7RVOmsO_U9bl-J3QVQq7jTHRIt1RhNP4Qy5TAux75VpaDbqWABrbbqyOgAC_rzL0g0B3HOHQ3iAsvKA64weLwSpJr4gCRM9zY8iwAhjhsP8OsOXGmuzGaCeRNigGZ0gCtqWGlv2vMLbcrr8x9L7QgK9BCKwhFmEOWc-eot5Eq2VamXqCmiPUrMF0exo1SAi2ql5C79l9nSz1KcgfdFk0wxaUx1yhlDC93m-fWPlElu6fzQCfEu8VRT92WE-LyEamMMNWwBPZ2eQZPs0mPerGo4lcCIMTo59ca9hwcavRGZgL6jXaaK8prKd4C61LfbE71XOIijfOlaJCYxK1kXVTQU7ZFkOUu6LUFRSvDnxzWIqhAKU024ot9Fa0TL4mk86SjBFnmz-p16tzSJD__sBMIqiScDdP7X-Z81hri_Mz1Xb_7x92YRaJtHzmwaJfvpK_lBdoWfjkDa8pL_Q-oL_rOyL1pli4A5v7cyJe8aCYnqdyQJpi5zfiIou0wd0ZradpHl3AZBKczx3Fsw=w1178-h662-no

Last edited:
Yeah i get bmp_font error sometimes as well but most of the times game just crashes.

Can someone upload saved game close to where the game crashes?
Currently I dont have time to play it, just want do some test.

game crashes after few scenes at the beginning and few scenes later, if first place doesn't crash and just displays error.

game crashes after few scenes at the beginning and few scenes later, if first place doesn't crash and just displays error.

Changing the font at that point gives you the bmp error and if you change it back to vl ゴシック afterward, it will also crash at various points. This is just my experience... but it seems to be a problem with the font, either way.

Changing the font at that point gives you the bmp error and if you change it back to vl ゴシック afterward, it will also crash at various points. This is just my experience... but it seems to be a problem with the font, either way.

Not sure if its just windows 10 pro 64bit, but i dont get a bmp error even if i change the font, just crashes as the pink haired girl moves close to you. Thanks for trying to help though can only hope someone releases another crack or patched updated file of the game

seems like my overall experience with the game isnt far off from the trial version just with more bugs...
the game certainly will attempt to crash (this isnt happening to the trial version) anytime a furigana is going to be displayed this is either an engine limitation or the devs just decided to turn furigana display into a BMP and smash it with a dynamic font (as clearly you can change the font)
while the trial will just say (font_bmp error) but will keep on chuging

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls