[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

No longer needed she now has enough defense to only be dealt 1 damage a hit (and do at least 15) and have Fia, Ranrin and ghost woman spawned by Roseline doing healing when training characters with no range like Avaro.

Areas with a blue ! event hold the shards required to progress with the AP01 storyline. I'll just copy the five locations below and let players with the same problem figure it out themselves:

鏡の欠片1 堆積した砦路樹
鏡の欠片2 クミル村の水源地
鏡の欠片3 廃妖の谷底
鏡の欠片4 苔の山滝
鏡の欠片5 城砦跡地

is there a gear or skill that can let my character walk on all terrain? also same question for opening chests, doors, hidden area, harvesting and mining?

is there a gear or skill that can let my character walk on all terrain? also same question for opening chests, doors, hidden area, harvesting and mining?

As far as I know, there is.

四属性耐性 - allows you to walk on any of the 4 main elemental terrains. Aka Earth, Water, Fire and Wind.

鍛梁師 - Search, Lockpick, Excavation and Restoration of ritual objects.

Reactions: ivory7777
As far as I know, there is.

四属性耐性 - allows you to walk on any of the 4 main elemental terrains. Aka Earth, Water, Fire and Wind.

鍛梁師 - Search, Lockpick, Excavation and Restoration of ritual objects.

thanks i'll look into it and see if i have any of those gear, are they rings?

No item exists for fixing statues. The rest are all doable with the right item (harvesting plants doesn't require an item).

https://www65.atwiki.jp/amayui/pages/18.html has a more or less complete list on what item does what. Look at skills and cross-reference to find what item you need.

One of the accessories DOES allow equipped characters to cross all forms of terrain, but it's a chest-only item and it's only found at the end of one route or in the AP01 dungeon.

No item exists for fixing statues. The rest are all doable with the right item (harvesting plants doesn't require an item).

https://www65.atwiki.jp/amayui/pages/18.html has a more or less complete list on what item does what. Look at skills and cross-reference to find what item you need.

One of the accessories DOES allow equipped characters to cross all forms of terrain, but it's a chest-only item and it's only found at the end of one route or in the AP01 dungeon.

thanks, i'll look into it

Patch 1.04 is out. Just minor stuff though.

Patch 1.04 is out. Just minor stuff though.
It doesn't fix much, but it is needed for the APPEND02 which just got released as well, free to download for everyone. It is distributed as an apology for the troubles the download version of the game had at launch. It includes at least a new outfit for Fia (pajamas), and a couple new maps.

Patch 1.04 : http://download.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/support/amayui_104.exe
APPEND 02 : http://download.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/support/amayui_ap02.exe

Probably this already answered, but how can I make buildings add stats to characters? I need to make formations from same buildings, or just create them with free slots around?

Probably this already answered, but how can I make buildings add stats to characters? I need to make formations from same buildings, or just create them with free slots around?

you will start getting buildings later that will show what formation they need to be in on the building description as point on the building. once you successfully put them all in proper position, you will see a blue symbol next to that build telling you that the formation is in effect.

you will need building with the same formation type to take in effect. in your building inventory each type will be separated by tab. so you can just pick them from that tab and place them up. the description from the building will tell you what benefit it will give you.

Someone here has the crack? I was trying to input the english patch. And thanks for doing that, i need to crack again.

Someone here has the crack? I was trying to input the english patch. And thanks for doing that, i need to crack again.

Try the first post of this thread. The crack is in the archive in the attachment.

Alright, I've thrown in the towel trying to figure this out myself. How are people getting the SSG to work? I understand that because of the age.exe this time around you have to do a little extra in order to get SpoilerAL to function. I understand the hex editing part; however, I'm dumbfounded on how the RPG Maker MV Save editor, browsers, and Unity plays a part at all with SpoilerAL. Google translate is also not helping the situation much either. Is there an easier way or easier to understand way to get this to work?

Alright, I've thrown in the towel trying to figure this out myself. How are people getting the SSG to work? I understand that because of the age.exe this time around you have to do a little extra in order to get SpoilerAL to function. I understand the hex editing part; however, I'm dumbfounded on how the RPG Maker MV Save editor, browsers, and Unity plays a part at all with SpoilerAL. Google translate is also not helping the situation much either. Is there an easier way or easier to understand way to get this to work?

You have the SSG added to your SpoilerAL? i'm not experience with it but what i did was added the SSG i got into the folder and ran the SpoilerAl while the game was running. make sure you system is running in japanese non-unicode, than it should work for you. or are you having problem translating it since every thing in there is in japanese.

You have the SSG added to your SpoilerAL? i'm not experience with it but what i did was added the SSG i got into the folder and ran the SpoilerAl while the game was running. make sure you system is running in japanese non-unicode, than it should work for you. or are you having problem translating it since every thing in there is in japanese.

I've been using SpoilerAL for years now, it's just this time it was giving me grief. Solved it. I re-downloaded, applied the 6.1 fix that was on the website and then it started working. Not sure why the original one I had wasn't cooperating, but whatever. Thanks, made me go back give it a few more swings.

is there any thing important in the training dungeon? im nearly at the end of the and wonder if it is worth going in there. And you get a mark of loser if you do that dungeon, does that mark go away if i start the new game cycle? just wanted to know if there are any best gear in that dungeon, i know most best gear come from Ap1 dungeons.

is there any thing important in the training dungeon? im nearly at the end of the and wonder if it is worth going in there. And you get a mark of loser if you do that dungeon, does that mark go away if i start the new game cycle? just wanted to know if there are any best gear in that dungeon, i know most best gear come from Ap1 dungeons.

It speeds up the level up process, but I never used it myself. The mark of loser is just for cosmetic purpose. In previous games, it disappeared once you cleared the Hetare dungeon, and should disappear also on New Game+.

It speeds up the level up process, but I never used it myself. The mark of loser is just for cosmetic purpose. In previous games, it disappeared once you cleared the Hetare dungeon, and should disappear also on New Game+.

ok thanks, my characters r all lv 99 so i dont need to worry about leveling process

Beat the King Slime at the last stage of the training dungeon and the hetare tag will disappear. King Slime is very useful for levelling up the summoned units since they get a ton of XP attacking and getting attacked by the slime. Unfortunately this does not apply to Roseline's summons.

The dungeon is useful for accumulating the basic resources required for castle buildings as well as an easy source of elemental gems for equipment upgrades.

A really big update in the form of a disc is planned for August. Details up on the Taiwanese uploader website.

In a nutshell, it looks like this game is really popular with the Japanese fanbase and Eushully are catering to their revitalised fanbase. I'll wait until it's released before giving the new content a go. Won't bother with the AP02 additions if I'm going to do everything properly once the disc is released.

Reactions: rockleevk
Read what I wrote one more time. If you cheated your way through AND rushed through the game without going for the heroine events you are guaranteed route B on a first playthrough. Since you actually bothered going through Katlit's arc it ensures you end up on route A since an important trigger condition for route B isn't fulfilled.

Well, even those who played properly on the jp side, goes down the Bad end as well.

A really big update in the form of a disc is planned for August. Details up on the Taiwanese uploader website.

Official Info: http://www.eukleia.co.jp/eushully/eu018a.html

Nice, this new disc seems really promising. We'll get a new cute heroine with a cool looking weapon, as well an additional H-scene with Ranrin-chan.

I just hope they'll add more costumes and new H-scenes as well, besides the one with Ranrin. This game is quite lacking in that department when compared with Kamidori and Soukoku no Arterial; it has less than half replay scenes than either of the other two games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!