[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

is leveling up has any significant impact? each time i level, i only see few points into stats for example 2 points in health and 2 random points among other stats. so from lv 1 to 13 i barely see any difference on my character. does most of the buff comes from the equipment?

is leveling up has any significant impact? each time i level, i only see few points into stats for example 2 points in health and 2 random points among other stats. so from lv 1 to 13 i barely see any difference on my character. does most of the buff comes from the equipment?

Some characters like the AP01 duo are MUCH stronger than the main ones because they are not restricted by level caps on their individual stats. Otherwise it's a matter of luck regarding character stat upgrades from individual level-ups. Most of the "buffs" as you call them are indeed from equipment, equipment upgrades and the skills given to each character.

Reactions: ivory7777
Well basically, to enter route B:

1) Don't trade for Fia's bow.
2) Create the illusory drug.
3) When an old lady requests you to help create the Important items to help fight the trade war against the I-forgot-what-their-name-is evil trade association Guidal leads, don't create them.
4) And don't complete Katrito's growth events.

It's fairly obvious tbh.

Well basically, to enter route B:

1) Don't trade for Fia's bow.
2) Create the illusory drug.
3) When an old lady requests you to help create the Important items to help fight the trade war against the I-forgot-what-their-name-is evil trade association Guidal leads, don't create them.
4) And don't complete Katrito's growth events.

It's fairly obvious tbh.

So obvious you still got no. 1 wrong. You ARE supposed to trade for Fia's bow since that in combination with the drug triggers the appearance of the Gaidal reinforcements in the angel castle battle.

What chapter do I get Ful's Mill/Tears and Marwen's Collar? Tried searching on the wiki, but almost an hour of searching gave me nothing about them.

By the way, is it normal for all enemies to get a massive power boost after chapter 1? I remember that simply entering chapter 2 made even those tree monsters in the first map get a boost of almost 3 times the HP. I remember being able to easily kill them by the end of chapter 1, but a simple change of chapters and I almost got rekted by those trees lol. The exp they give is still shitty though...

One thing I liked about this game is the fact the all characters have voice acting; an improvement from Kamidori and Soukoku where only females had it(don't know about the 4 games in-between since I didn't play them). It makes it easier to get the gist of the story since I suck at reading kanji. I'm peeved though that Eushully bothered to add complete voice acting for all male characters, but didn't do so for Avaro, the freaking protagonist.

Seriously, it would save me a lot of time and effort in trying to read Avaro's lines.

PS: I really miss Kamidori's party menu though. All items, equipment and materials had their own unique icon instead of this lazy "1-icon-for-it-all" we have in Amayui... it would make the gameplay a lot easier as well. :(

Will try to do this as next time :)) hope I can unlock the B route now... 6 times playing and still A route by anyway...
p/s: I read the dragon-girl name like: Katlit :)) and it do sound like KitKat to me :))

there are few boss you can capture or so i read. if i already have defeated them, do i get another chance to capture them or will it have to be new game cycle?

What chapter do I get Ful's Mill/Tears and Marwen's Collar? Tried searching on the wiki, but almost an hour of searching gave me nothing about them.

By the way, is it normal for all enemies to get a massive power boost after chapter 1? I remember that simply entering chapter 2 made even those tree monsters in the first map get a boost of almost 3 times the HP. I remember being able to easily kill them by the end of chapter 1, but a simple change of chapters and I almost got rekted by those trees lol. The exp they give is still shitty though...

One thing I liked about this game is the fact the all characters have voice acting; an improvement from Kamidori and Soukoku where only females had it(don't know about the 4 games in-between since I didn't play them). It makes it easier to get the gist of the story since I suck at reading kanji. I'm peeved though that Eushully bothered to add complete voice acting for all male characters, but didn't do so for Avaro, the freaking protagonist.

Seriously, it would save me a lot of time and effort in trying to read Avaro's lines.

PS: I really miss Kamidori's party menu though. All items, equipment and materials had their own unique icon instead of this lazy "1-icon-for-it-all" we have in Amayui... it would make the gameplay a lot easier as well. :(

Funny how veterans complain about the party system and UI when they should be experts at it having played and grinded previous titles to death with hundreds of hours of playing time. I'm new to the Meister series having only played last year's Eushully title for the first time for this company's works and don't have a problem with complexity.

The reason the wiki doesn't have the two items is because it's incomplete. There are 59 items in the accessory column and someone has to transfer the info from the in-game encyclopedia to the wiki so not a surprise both items are not there. As for Ful's mill, the ice dragon boss drops it. Ful's Tears is exclusive to route A (the really big insect boss responsible for reviving enemies) and the AP01 boss. The final bosses for route A and route B drop Marwen's Collar together with one of the bosses in the EX dungeon.

there are few boss you can capture or so i read. if i already have defeated them, do i get another chance to capture them or will it have to be new game cycle?

Recapture the four guardians if you're not playing with clone mode on. If you're playing the game the first time and missed the chance to capture them, simply revisit the map they are on and try again.

Recapture the four guardians if you're not playing with clone mode on. If you're playing the game the first time and missed the chance to capture them, simply revisit the map they are on and try again.

i was able to capture the others but this one from image below; she is not reappearing. i fought her in chapter 2 i think if not than chap 3 with some other ghost.

View attachment 16217

Funny how veterans complain about the party system and UI when they should be experts at it having played and grinded previous titles to death with hundreds of hours of playing time. I'm new to the Meister series having only played last year's Eushully title for the first time for this company's works and don't have a problem with complexity.

It's precisely because we're veterans when playing the game series that we complain when they downgrade certain useful things. I don't really have a complain about the party system, just that the icon of the items being the same for everything makes it a lot harder to find stuff in your inventory. Eushully was simply being lazy...

Kamidori was a lot more practical in this aspect.

CG000006.jpg

CG000007.jpg

CG000008.jpg

It's really a far cry when you compare to Amayui's.

The reason the wiki doesn't have the two items is because it's incomplete. There are 59 items in the accessory column and someone has to transfer the info from the in-game encyclopedia to the wiki so not a surprise both items are not there. As for Ful's mill, the ice dragon boss drops it. Ful's Tears is exclusive to route A (the really big insect boss responsible for reviving enemies) and the AP01 boss. The final bosses for route A and route B drop Marwen's Collar together with one of the bosses in the EX dungeon.

Okay, thank you very much.

Just a question about capturing monsters. Are they only useful for upgrading the abilities of your summons or can you do something else with them?

i was able to capture the others but this one from image below; she is not reappearing. i fought her in chapter 2 i think if not than chap 3 with some other ghost.

View attachment 16217

You cannot capture that ghost. You get it later automatically with another one when her "master" joins :).

Ophis said:
Just a question about capturing monsters. Are they only useful for upgrading the abilities of your summons or can you do something else with them?

As far as I'm aware, it's only for upgrading your summons.

It's precisely because we're veterans when playing the game series that we complain when they downgrade certain useful things. I don't really have a complain about the party system, just that the icon of the items being the same for everything makes it a lot harder to find stuff in your inventory. Eushully was simply being lazy...

Kamidori was a lot more practical in this aspect.

CG000006.jpg

CG000007.jpg

CG000008.jpg

It's really a far cry when you compare to Amayui's.

Veterans playing this series don't need interface patches if they're such experts at it. Not to mention it's a complete waste of time and money on Eushully's part making individual icons for the 629 items in this game when anyone who can read knows exactly what an item is and what it's used for.

Items in this game are already organised into categories, so if I want a weapon I switch over to the weapons tab. If it's healing potions I want, I select consumables. With one exception relevant items for each character are always at the top of the list for the sub-categories. Only idiots fail to make use of the tabs organising item categories and attempt to select everything from the "all items" list. If anything the current system works better since I just need to mouse-over an item if I forget its properties to refresh my memory. A lot faster than looking at huge picture icons and then having to remember which icon represents what when text works faster for speed purposes.

For item creation, having different coloured icons with different shapes is still a complete waste of time if you can't figure out where to get said component from. There are at least 8 different types of magic thread in this game for example, is it really necessary having an individual icon for each when all one needs to do is read the name and then look for it in the dungeon farming list?!

Veterans playing this series don't need interface patches if they're such experts at it. Not to mention it's a complete waste of time and money on Eushully's part making individual icons for the 629 items in this game when anyone who can read knows exactly what an item is and what it's used for.

Items in this game are already organised into categories, so if I want a weapon I switch over to the weapons tab. If it's healing potions I want, I select consumables. With one exception relevant items for each character are always at the top of the list for the sub-categories. Only idiots fail to make use of the tabs organising item categories and attempt to select everything from the "all items" list. If anything the current system works better since I just need to mouse-over an item if I forget its properties to refresh my memory. A lot faster than looking at huge picture icons and then having to remember which icon represents what when text works faster for speed purposes.

For item creation, having different coloured icons with different shapes is still a complete waste of time if you can't figure out where to get said component from. There are at least 8 different types of magic thread in this game for example, is it really necessary having an individual icon for each when all one needs to do is read the name and then look for it in the dungeon farming list?!

Interface patch? What are you talking about? Kamidori is a fully translated game, so obviously I wouldn't play it in Japanese. Moreover, I fail to see how does an interface patch relates with being or not a veteran in a game.

Yes, a waste of time and money, but they did it for its predecessor six years ago. Therefore, a downgrade.

I don't get why you're talking about categories and tabs though. Everybody knows to at least properly use them, nobody would be stupid enough to select "All" to search for an item in the inventory. My complaint had nothing to do with it.

Amayui is basically a copy of Kamidori in terms of gameplay(in a good way). So, after being used to Kamidori's interface for so long, it bothered me a little to have this less colorful version of it. I could perfectly remember all items just by briefly glancing at their icons, so that's that.

No need to make much drama of it though. You find Amayui's text version better while I prefer Kamidori's, no point in further arguing about it.

I just finished my second run through the game, but I still found only 7 normal Eu cards in total (doing all the maps)... Anyone know what it unlocks when you get 10? I don't really feel like doing a third playthrough...

10 Eushully cards gives players a choice to exchange them for one of four items. The first is Eushully's default armour, the second is her default accessory (both items together form the very powerful link combo), the third is an assortment of upgrade stones and the fourth choice is cash.

It should be really obvious that picking either of the two equipment on offer is the best choice. Since the ultimate armour is better stat-wise compared to Eushully's default armour it's best to go for the accessory since that's unique, gives more stats than the Steynia accessory and gives damage reflection III to boot when the item is fully upgraded.

10 Eushully cards gives players a choice to exchange them for one of four items. The first is Eushully's default armour, the second is her default accessory (both items together form the very powerful link combo), the third is an assortment of upgrade stones and the fourth choice is cash.

It should be really obvious that picking either of the two equipment on offer is the best choice. Since the ultimate armour is better stat-wise compared to Eushully's default armour it's best to go for the accessory since that's unique, gives more stats than the Steynia accessory and gives damage reflection III to boot when the item is fully upgraded.
Thanks for the info. Nothing new then, so it'll wait for a new append for me.

I would probably choose the armor over the accessory, as while it may not be the best stats-wise, it still gives +1 element resistances for most types, and most importantly, the very powerful "Physical Barrier III" skill, that reduces any non-magical attack value by 30%, guaranteed. It's better than the 16% chance to reflect damage in my opinion, but I always tend to favor non-random effects.

Thanks for the info. Nothing new then, so it'll wait for a new append for me.

I would probably choose the armor over the accessory, as while it may not be the best stats-wise, it still gives +1 element resistances for most types, and most importantly, the very powerful "Physical Barrier III" skill, that reduces any non-magical attack value by 30%, guaranteed. It's better than the 16% chance to reflect damage in my opinion, but I always tend to favor non-random effects.

I don't need that many tanks in my party, I can never have enough killers in my roster which the Eushully Tear helps boost (the damage reflection is a nice bonus, I want to save time and turns killing stuff faster). Elemental resistances aren't really an issue with the right buildings. Plus it's really hard getting 10 regular Eushully cards so only the most dedicated player will get more than 1 of each reward.

The only character I would consider giving the armour to is Iol. Unfortunately it seems the armour isn't working properly since the elemental resistance bonus isn't applied when Iol wears the outfit.

Anyone have a good idea for each ranked monster and element to hunt? (gah stupid keyboard keeps making me miss a key)

Anyone have a good idea for each ranked monster and element to hunt? (gah stupid keyboard keeps making me miss a key)

What do you mean? Just capture the monsters as you come across them and then tick off the list at the training centre. If you can't remember what monster has what element and what star, check the in-game encyclopedia.

5-star monsters are only available at the EX dungeon. The wind spirit is usually the last one to max out her list since the monster she needs only ever appears in Belial's stage.

Belial level 89, hard difficulty, level cap restrictions off.

999HP, HP regeneration per turn, double move.
ACC 200, EVA 20, ATK 130, DEF 91, MATK 130, MDEF 105, AGI 58, Luck 22, MOV 5

Only way to actually damage her beyond single figures (assuming you're not using Eushully or failed to build her up) is to use Avaro with the full spirit set (機軸鎚の英雄) and 決死III, Mikeyu with her cold spells (天結いの神衣 is a must) and Roseline with her darkness spells (天結いの神衣 also useful but she can probably survive with 魔術結界III equipped for those who didn't grind the armour). Rishe can tank damage but won't have enough attack unless players fed her plenty of ATK power-ups. Kisnil can absorb fire damage but doesn't last against Belial's whip attack.

Flyers needed to plug the portals since Belial sometimes sticks to the centre forcing players to move the party over to engage. Used Katlit (regular form) and Mikshuana for this. Belial doesn't drop anything except 魔神の真珠 which players should have plenty of by this time so let a character who's falling behind on levels deal the finishing blow.

Last edited:
Meh, unless she regens 200hp+/turn I'm sure Eushully would make short work of her :

2mmbya0.jpg

Unless they added 決死III to her skills, that would make it an interesting fight.

At these current stats even my level 56 Lily stands a chance against her, if I gave her Eu-chan's armor to resist the physical and fire attacks, and a better set of equipment to boost her magic attack to speed up the process.

1zz6f5k.jpg

I deliberately chose not to use Eushully for the second fight, since it's obvious she'll ace it easily with her long-range cannon etc. For those who want a challenge, the characters I mentioned are the only ones who can pull it off.

Nothing bar higher defence protects against Belial's whip because it's a void-attack weapon. The Lily you posted looks similar to the Valefor I've got, but she gets smashed if Belial lucks out with critical attacks.

a question about level cap restrictions off...it says that the monster gives more exp that way but thats not true -_- thoes trees and bats are now lvl 46 but still only gives 1-2 exp per kill, is it only effective for later monster? i also thought that thous monster got a fix exp gain unaffected from its lvl...

If level-cap restrictions are off, monster level will usually be some level higher than the highest-level member in your party. EXP gained depends on the monster in question relative to the level of the character making the kill. Usually there comes a point when the gain per kill levels off regardless of the monster level (I assume this is due to monster rarity and their spawn area). In the example given, trees and bats early in the game usually give trivial XP since they're just for starters. Beating up the tree monsters in the EX dungeon on the other hand gives good XP for all characters until about level 75 thereabouts.

Ok should i boost the defense of rauroso to survive king putetto(?) of the final training dungeon (her defense is enough to be dealt 11 damage a hit from him)...

Don't see the point unless you're broke and can't afford to feed her potions to keep her alive long enough for the rest of your party to get lots of XP from hitting the king slime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!