[Hentai game] ❀AS Bought Game❀ [170526] [エウシュリー] 天結いキャッスルマイスター + Tokuten + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

At least Belial is cute /shrug that was worth it enough for me. Can't wait to see what append2 will be about. Will it be another append like append1 with cameo characters? Or will it just be a silly event like going to an onsen?

At least Belial is cute /shrug that was worth it enough for me. Can't wait to see what append2 will be about. Will it be another append like append1 with cameo characters? Or will it just be a silly event like going to an onsen?

Traditionally in Eushully games append2 gives even more then append1.

Anyone unlocked every character yet? Can you upload the save file? I just beat the game and looking forward to new game+, just want to see all the characters that I can get in this new playthrough.

You need AP01 for the two characters who show up on chapter 3. EX stage characters need to wait until after chapter 6 based on posts here. Eushully needs 10 white cards which shouldn't be a problem once they start showing up after she moves into her house.

Anyone unlocked every character yet? Can you upload the save file? I just beat the game and looking forward to new game+, just want to see all the characters that I can get in this new playthrough.

100% save Works with the latest patch. Just in case keep a backup of your savedata.

100% save Works with the latest patch. Just in case keep a backup of your savedata.

I already got the 100% save file when it first came out. But I know you get more characters that don't have cg. I just wanted to know how many more there are.

I already got the 100% save file when it first came out. But I know you get more characters that don't have cg. I just wanted to know how many more there are.

Ex-stage two characters, Valefor, Lily and Eushully. Sex scenes for the Ex-stage characters, nothing at all for Eushully and a few CG for Valefor and Lily relating to their AP01 content.

Here's my latest save file, slot 19 (second page). It's right after finishing the extra content.
You should be able to see all the extra characters as well as their skills.

https://mega.nz/#!gygFFDLB!eri-YrC1iM6YQqTl4_mHMBRzSFRArD62KLBzj5zUnH0

Ah so it's just eushully chan, and the ap01 people. Alright sounds cool.

And I just checked out of curiosity what all the skills are and it seems only a few gets double movement? Also Eushully is really broken wtf is this lol.

And I just checked out of curiosity what all the skills are and it seems only a few gets double movement? Also Eushully is really broken wtf is this lol.

Every character gets double-move at level 60.

Without Eushully, playing and beating the EX dungeon on a second run is more or less impossible unless the entire party is outfitted with top-rate gear and has the levels to match. I just tried with an average level of 56 and beat the first Demon boss, but the second level with the horde of insta-kill devils more or less blitzed me by turn 5. Lost a couple of hours playing time, but at least I know what to expect for the EX dungeon and how to prepare for it if I'm not going to be cheesy and just upgrade Eushully's equipment to maximum.

Belial and Forneus are not part of AP01 and only get unlocked after beating the timed extra dungeon, unlocked entering chapter 7.
I didn't bother leveling any character once I noticed Eushully and Miksuana could handle most of the maps by themselves (with a little help from Rishu to hold some fronts). Most of them haven't unlocked the higher version of their skills. I suppose as Harleyquin says they all eventually get double-move, at around level 60 or 65 for their final class change.

And yeah, Eushully is OP. She doesn't start that good but she just chained crazy level-ups (without even Darwin's collar), and her starting equipment has some incredible skills attached (+1 to most resistances, physical barrier III, reflect III).
Without Eushully, playing and beating the EX dungeon on a second run is more or less impossible unless the entire party is outfitted with top-rate gear and has the levels to match. I just tried with an average level of 56 and beat the first Demon boss, but the second level with the horde of insta-kill devils more or less blitzed me by turn 5. Lost a couple of hours playing time, but at least I know what to expect for the EX dungeon and how to prepare for it if I'm not going to be cheesy and just upgrade Eushully's equipment to maximum.
You should have a pair of greaves (samieru greaves I think?) that give instant-death protection from some of the chests in the normal playthrough. If you can clear the first map then you can gather material to craft the ultimate armor, they all give it as well. Rishu with instant-death protection and the physical barrier skill equipped (I, II if you have it) should be able to stop those flying birds in their track while you nuke them with mages from behind, since they have no ranged counter.

I think it's possible without her, but Eushully certainly makes it easier, or at least possible without requiring an absurd amount of grinding. The first map gather/mine apparently have ridiculously low odds of giving the rare materials.

Belial and Forneus are not part of AP01 and only get unlocked after beating the timed extra dungeon, unlocked entering chapter 7.

Yeah but referring to my post before, they have cg, and was known even before the game came out. I guess eushully too.

I didn't bother leveling any character once I noticed Eushully and Miksuana could handle most of the maps by themselves (with a little help from Rishu to hold some fronts). Most of them haven't unlocked the higher version of their skills. I suppose as Harleyquin says they all eventually get double-move, at around level 60 or 65 for their final class change.

You should have a pair of greaves (samieru greaves I think?) that give instant-death protection from some of the chests in the normal playthrough. If you can clear the first map then you can gather material to craft the ultimate armor, they all give it as well. Rishu with instant-death protection and the physical barrier skill equipped (I, II if you have it) should be able to stop those flying birds in their track while you nuke them with mages from behind, since they have no ranged counter.

I think it's possible without her, but Eushully certainly makes it easier, or at least possible without requiring an absurd amount of grinding. The first map gather/mine apparently have ridiculously low odds of giving the rare materials.

I wasn't given the option to leave the EX dungeon after the first map, so I suppose the time limit everyone talks about is after beating a sequence of maps to find the exit the characters are looking for. Final class change is at level 99 by the way. 60 is the recommended level for the EX dungeon because that's when every character gets double-move as a class reward.

I know about the greaves, but I don't have enough of them handy to outfit my blocking units against the insta-kill demons on the second EX dungeon map. No matter, I saw what the enemy units come equipped with and already have a counter in mind. But it'll have to wait until after I finish route B.

I wasn't given the option to leave the EX dungeon after the first map, so I suppose the time limit everyone talks about is after beating a sequence of maps to find the exit the characters are looking for. Final class change is at level 99 by the way. 60 is the recommended level for the EX dungeon because that's when every character gets double-move as a class reward.
The second map behind the red door was indeed quite tricky at first, since you get attacked from two sides by those instant-death demons. I had one small group hold the left path while the rest focused on taking the spawn points south. Since it's so close to the headquarters you can keep rezing units and send them to their death (poor Iorl) and rush them.

Once you've escaped this set of maps is when the 50 days time limit start. It's extremely generous, so don't worry too much about it. You'll also have access to the first map with minable resources for the ultimate equipment.

Thanks for correcting me about the final class change. Is there any point to grinding all that much though (something as game-changing as double-move)? Maybe for the extra dungeon on hard mode...

My dilemma is whether to push on for the second map having beaten the first or to give up the map as lost and try again on my third playthrough. I have a save shortly before the first map boss. Resurrection items are an option, but I don't have a horde of them in stock and only 2-3 characters excluding Eushully are capable of taking on the demons without getting killed during the AI turn.

Characters like Rishe definitely gain a lot from grinding to 99, others like Fia and Kisnil (she needs level 65 for double move) less so. It's down to personal preference, but I like having all of my party members roughly even on character development since it gives options when I get stuck (like my current dilemma).

A pretty good game overall. Dungeons still frustrate me, but this game's dungeons are about as simple as it can be. There are not even teleport circles in the final boss battle! Do you know how much I hate teleport circles? The lack of it and a 99 turn do-all-you-want time limit at the end is a god sent. The ending is the best kind you can possibly get too, hero wins, villain dies, everyone stays happy. I haven't read classic endings like these in a while so this is welcomed. Literally the most vanilla of all vanillas in Eushelly series probably.

After a lot of trial and error, finally managed to scramble past the compulsory two stages in EX mode and am now on the 50 day countdown to beat Beliar and friends or lose the game.

The new gear is extremely strong, but it's clearly designed for players on their third run rather than their second. I don't think I'll be able to craft it all since grinding some monsters like the flying devils is an absolute pain.

Still haven't finished route B yet, so I'll play around with the EX mode dungeons until I get sick of reviving incapacitated characters over and over again.

where can we get the AP 01 disk? is it already in the torrent?

also can someone tell me where can i get the walkthorugh for this? a jp one is fine too

What is this item from?

Screenshot_3.png
[/url]

For those who have finished the game:

Any of you have 100% on the character info page? I'm missing the entry that is just below pubescent Katlit (I assume it's the entry for the adult dragon form). Unless I'm wrong, I should have unlocked this entry having finished the game first time round with Katlit staying to the end. Have I missed something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?