[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170127][ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン パッケージ版 [1408M]

[QUOTE Just to make sure... is this set of blowjob CGs used in only ONE scene? => e[/QUOTE]

For a 10 second scene. hhh this game is amazing but it's too short....

Can someone help me out here, I'm trying to get Visual Novel Reader to work with the game. I just get the regular untranslated game text showing up.

It detects the game, detects 500+ user comments, etc. It has the correct h-code selected, but nothing but the regular game text comes up no matter what setting I try. I tried going into text settings, but didn't see anything different there to select. Am I missing something on how to get it to show the translated embedded text?

Does anyone know how to play the true ending route? When arriving on the 10th, I do not see the mid-day event that marks the walktrough
The pool event only appears if I choose shiori but the walkthrough does not indicate that I choose it

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to play the true ending route? When arriving on the 10th, I do not see the mid-day event that marks the walktrough
The pool event only appears if I choose shiori but the walkthrough does not indicate that I choose it

To get true ending, you only need to pick Shiori as much as you can, everytime you see an event click on it without second thought. You can try interacting with her in the mornings or shortly after (always at night) but if there's no scene go back and pick another scene, because as far as I know you need to have a lot of scenes with her in order for some events to trigger, and that's it. I was only able to get twins, I have no idea what's the most eficient way to get the triplet ending.

Reactions: freeboy
To get true ending, you only need to pick Shiori as much as you can, everytime you see an event click on it without second thought. You can try interacting with her in the mornings or shortly after (always at night) but if there's no scene go back and pick another scene, because as far as I know you need to have a lot of scenes with her in order for some events to trigger, and that's it. I was only able to get twins, I have no idea what's the most eficient way to get the triplet ending.

What is Twice / Triplet ending? Not seen that onces? How do you get that?

Well. There i can't see any CGS with that tho o_O maybe im not done i guess. But downloaded a 100% CG after played them both.

Well. There i can't see any CGS with that tho o_O maybe im not done i guess. But downloaded a 100% CG after played them both.

You're not missing anythin, the only thing that changes is a single Line where Shiori (pregnant) responds to a question about the baby
If I remember correctly she said something like this when it was only 1 baby:

It's only one child, but soon enough he will have a brother

If it's twins, well.. she will say that she's pregnant with twins.

Does it has a non-NTR mode like the last game? I respect that folks get off of such things and like their coffee dark, as long as I get my frothy vanilla latte....Only one way to find out!!

Edit: Yes. It's literally the first choice you make in the game.

Ha, "pure love," "vanilla..." The reason why I hate netorare haters is not because they hate netorare, its that for some reason, they also tend to love netori and harem, which makes them selfish, self-centered, hypocritical pieces of shit. There is no "vanilla" in this game and the Tsumamigui series (at least not much), there is only netori and netorare. Basically, the only people who play these game are the sadistic/masochistic netorare lovers and the self-centered netori lovers.

Ha, "pure love," "vanilla..." The reason why I hate netorare haters is not because they hate netorare, its that for some reason, they also tend to love netori and harem, which makes them selfish, self-centered, hypocritical pieces of shit. There is no "vanilla" in this game and the Tsumamigui series (at least not much), there is only netori and netorare. Basically, the only people who play these game are the sadistic/masochistic netorare lovers and the self-centered netori lovers.

Oh my gosh, you are right!
I didn't realize that...until I saw your post.
It may well be 4 years late of reply, but thanks to your post, I've just realized this point.
Maybe because it's how "pure and innocent" the game is portraying the main character to be, instead of some savage character...which preys on their target?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?