[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170127][ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン パッケージ版 [1408M]

FlowerTradeWinds

Elite Member
Contributor
Sep 22, 2011
は~とふるママン

Brand:ALICESOFT
Product Price:¥5,800 (Inc-Tax ¥6,264)
Release Date:2017/01/27
Gerne:母性堪能ADV
CG Artist:おにぎりくん
監督:風麟
Information:http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=932123
http://www.alicesoft.com/heartfulmaman/
Game Provider:Bought by 2DJGAME, Please do not re-upload!

Code:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A1A18D64A875857022A55C3199D2553A3B6A3455
torrent.gif
Click to download the torrent file. Please try copying url to address bar if any problem with the link.

Direct Download: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-は~とふるママン-パッケージ版-[1408m]-578446/#post2620168

is this game got option like other alice game?whr we can choose pure love or ntr route?

Does it has a non-NTR mode like the last game? I respect that folks get off of such things and like their coffee dark, as long as I get my frothy vanilla latte....Only one way to find out!!

Edit: Yes. It's literally the first choice you make in the game.

Last edited:
YES, YES, YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S HEEEEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
THANK THE JAPANESE GODS

Thanks I was hoping I'm a big fan of alicesoft even if they spend with the NTR I love their titles about milfs are pretty good

Although I don't like to use VNR it does come in handy in situations like this.
VNR can hook the game, give it a try.

Does it has a non-NTR mode like the last game? I respect that folks get off of such things and like their coffee dark, as long as I get my frothy vanilla latte....Only one way to find out!!

for some reason your analogy using the coffee seems really witty. i like it! :)

p.s.: hoping for an hcode soon.

Reactions: 'fresco
Although I don't like to use VNR it does come in handy in situations like this.
VNR can hook the game, give it a try.

How? I installed VNR and the side menu pops up with the game, but the game engine isn't recognized.

How? I installed VNR and the side menu pops up with the game, but the game engine isn't recognized.

I had the same problem
Go the the VNR text settings with the game open, run some dialogue in the game and a thread with the correct text should appear, hit the dialogue button on that thread and it should hook correctly.

Also, make sure that you have the correct options checked in the options tab and at least one machine translator selected (google/ATLAS, etc)

I can play it with the VNR, so that the kanjis appear you have to go to the "text settings" option and choose the text encoding option "Japanese (CP932, Shift-JIS)", And then you have to choose the text tread manually, that's what I had to do

for some reason your analogy using the coffee seems really witty. i like it! :)

p.s.: hoping for an hcode soon.

Thanks. I try to put humor whenever I can. Try this code and let me know if it works:

/HSN-1C:-14@200E25:Maman.exe

VNR doesn't work for me, nothing comes up...pls help.

edit: yup it works! just follow ChillyBop's instructions!

I can play it with the VNR, so that the kanjis appear you have to go to the "text settings" option and choose the text encoding option "Japanese (CP932, Shift-JIS)", And then you have to choose the text tread manually, that's what I had to do

Deberias cambiar a la ultima version de ITH para windows esa da menos problemas de compatibilidad asi te olvidas de codigos

por cierto termine el eroge con el true ending de la milf solo me falta la ruta de la bigamia:)

cvf_zpsmprlw6cb.png

Attachments

• cvf.png
    cvf.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 621
Last edited:
Deberias cambiar a la ultima version de ITH para windows esa da menos problemas de compatibilidad asi te olvidas de codigos

por cierto termine el eroge con el true ending de la milf solo me falta la ruta de la bigamia:)

View attachment 14251

Tengo la ultima version de ITH aun asi no me sale el texto correctamente, lo unico que funciona para mi es el Visual Novel Reader y si quisiera usar el ITH, es mas comodo para mi.

I didn't get a choice for a "normal" mode in this game within the first 10 days, but I know - as you stated - that there was one in Tsumamigui 3. Heartful Maman seems more "traditional", i.e., you can avoid Shiori's interaction with other dudes by clicking her spirte on the map each time slot a day. From what I've seen you need to make compromisses in the beginning as the 20 points of your "beast gauge" fill up quite fast and need to be reset every day, thus sacrificing a time slot of that day. Once the max. limit of the "beast gauge" increases (together with the "mother complexe" gauge), you should have more leeway.

there is a love meter that shows your love position with Shiori, tho the names are in Kanjis so you just have to figure it out which name is who lol
it's a race between true love or NTR!

there is a love meter that shows your love position with Shiori, tho the names are in Kanjis so you just have to figure it out which name is who lol
it's a race between true love or NTR!

ic,ty btw some1 said that it can choose pure love or ntr but i dont see any option relate to that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.