[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [170127][ALICESOFT] は~とふるママン パッケージ版 [1408M]

For a short overall impression so far: As a premisse, I was never a fan of NTR but the "vanilla?" netori with Alice Softs MC + heroine of choice was mostly sweet enough. I enjoyed Mao and Shiori's relation, even though you *have* to question her methods, or how she didn't thought it was a tiiiiiny bit unusual (in the beginning) lol, to cure Mao's women phobia (even within the boudries of it being fiction). BUT as this is Alice Soft and their h-scene with these titles are quite good (and the BGM transmitted the mood nicely) you may just say it's "forgiven and forgotten" ;). I wished they would have done more with Mayu. It kinda felt lackluster from what I've read both in-game and on the net.
However, I must say that I liked Tsumashibori in that regard somewhat more. Sakura and Madoka were great characters, and once the latter has considerable warmed up to you, the game made it even a bit "hard" to not choose her :). The event where Sakura confessed to Madoka about her true feelings for the MC was quite heartbreaking.

Anyone can tell me why my VNR wont find text?
There is nothing in System44 T_T

12312.png

Thank you for post this awesome game! Another semy incest story *.*

Does it has a non-NTR mode like the last game? I respect that folks get off of such things and like their coffee dark, as long as I get my frothy vanilla latte....Only one way to find out!!

Edit: Yes. It's literally the first choice you make in the game.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bro Thank you! You give me the correct answer! Pure love! So i can play it now!
Fuck that shit of netorare! I hate netorare thing and netorare boys.
Netori much better XD
Thanks to Flowertradewind and Fresco again.

Thank you for post this awesome game! Another semy incest story *.*

Yes! Yes! Yes! Bro Thank you! You give me the correct answer! Pure love! So i can play it now!
Fuck that shit of netorare! I hate netorare thing and netorare boys.
Netori much better XD
Thanks to Flowertradewind and Fresco again.

this game doesnt have that option,but it kind of easy to avoid getting ntr-ed

hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help me using vnr? i have tried to open it, but it always says that the game is attached to some other vnr... even when i closed it then opened it using the vnr springboard, it says it too. but i have only 1 vnr open(can you even open 2 of them?) and the game is not attached to any other hooks like ith and ithvnr... please help! thanks!

I was this close to get Shiori's Route.....well I'll try again.....

Last edited:
hi all, i was wondering if anyone can help me using vnr? i have tried to open it, but it always says that the game is attached to some other vnr... even when i closed it then opened it using the vnr springboard, it says it too. but i have only 1 vnr open(can you even open 2 of them?) and the game is not attached to any other hooks like ith and ithvnr... please help! thanks!

If you opened ITH First then you need to detach and then close the game, restart VNR, or Both, that fixes the problem.

Crud. I got that from VNR. Well, you got VNR now so should be good.

That was a good try, it's appreciated. But yes, unfortunately the game then crashes. :(

A shame it doesn't work since auto copying to the clipboard then Translation Aggregator for Atlas with a custom dictionary and a second online translator at the same time is a nice bonus over just VNR.
But at least we can play in the meantime!

There's no way to get it to auto-copy to the clipboard right?

Last edited:
That was a good try, it's appreciated. But yes, unfortunately the game then crashes. :(

A shame it doesn't work since auto copying to the clipboard then Translation Aggregator for Atlas with a custom dictionary and a second online translator at the same time is a nice bonus over just VNR.
But at least we can play in the meantime!

There's no way to get it to auto-copy to the clipboard right?

wat u mean?it work fine for me,im using vnr with atlas +online translation

wat u mean?it work fine for me,im using vnr with atlas +online translation

Oh really? How did you get it to show both in the same window? Maybe I don't have something checked right in the settings or maybe I accidentally unchecked something?
Thanks. I'm still new at using this.

Also is there a way to specify which dictionary setting VNR uses in ATLAS like in Translation Aggregator when clicking the wrench?

That'd be great if there is.
Since I have one custom in ATLAS set up to use both the dictionary it came with and the one I've added a lot stuff to like character names. Or do I have to add my custom dictionary to one of the existing "environments"?

Edit: I just saw the clipboard setting I think. Cool.

Last edited:
*May contain spoilers*

Some help for people confused.You can do certain h-scenes to raise the beast gauge and any scene with Shiori increases her love meter, but you still need certain h-scenes to trigger the different endings. So far with maxing out the Beast Gauge and the Love meter with Nighttime events and morning, I still have only gotten the Shiori ending. You some how have to open up other h-scenes that will allow for unprotected sex to lead to the protagonist getting Shiori(otherwise at the end of Day 55 she just reconfirms her marriage with your father). You also can't just sit back and wait for the NTR endings as they require certain scenes to trigger that you need to raise her love meter to trigger(I tried just letting the grandfather take her, but at a certain point he stopped triggering all the way until the end of the game). Basically the game is about trial and error, but unlike choice pick routes where you can just go back and pick the other choice this game requires meter planning and searching for the correct combination of events to trigger for each person.

On a side note, I have never liked the way Alicesoft handles their Shota antagonist, their sex scenes involve just playing with the woman and letting their friends have sex with her more than themselves. I am still waiting for the Alicesoft game that has the Shota actually try to win the woman for themselves through sexual conquer and getting her pregnant. Also, only two shown Shiori preggo endings is a little disappointing(just showing a gauge is meh). I was also hoping the next door wife would have a preggo scene with her fat husband, but of course she doesn't. The art is fantastic overall and the types of antagonist is spread, but I was hoping for a little more out of this game(I usually like two women with lots of dedicated scenes to them over 6 with only a handful of scenes, but here we really only got one dedicated, with a few scenes for the next door wife). They could have had any of the antagonists go after the next door wife for any number of reasons since she lived in the same apartment(old man goes after for rent reasons, Shota wants to mess with her, deadbeat brother wants her, ect...). Still there is a quality to this game that Alicesoft sxcels at and I hope to see more.

agree with shota protagonist comment! i actually liked that there is a shota protagonist route, but somehow the girl just gets passed to other people.. i'm not saying that's not ok, but well, yeah would have wanted to see shota ending.

agree with shota protagonist comment! i actually liked that there is a shota protagonist route, but somehow the girl just gets passed to other people.. i'm not saying that's not ok, but well, yeah would have wanted to see shota ending.

I was pretty disappointed with the way they handdled the endings, I mean... the grandfather is pretty much the only NTR route with a proper ending, showing her pregnant and still with the guy, the shota route had a scene but not quite what I was expecting.
I hope they release a spin-off just like they did with tsumamigui 3 showing more scenes.

I was pretty disappointed with the way they handdled the endings, I mean... the grandfather is pretty much the only NTR route with a proper ending, showing her pregnant and still with the guy, the shota route had a scene but not quite what I was expecting.
I hope they release a spin-off just like they did with tsumamigui 3 showing more scenes.

sadly tsumamigui 3 spinoff didnt contain shota scenes.. (unless i am wrong?) huhuhu...

on another matter, does anyone know why my ATLAS can't translate the text VNR is auto-copying to clipboard? it only shows a lot of question marks of different lengths.. i think it's a problem with the font, but where do i change this option in VNR? when i paste it onto something the text seems to be the correct though. and does anyone know which font ATLAS is capable of reading?(just one that you're sure of.. or just send a screenshot of the font settings please? T_T ) Thanks!!!

sadly tsumamigui 3 spinoff didnt contain shota scenes.. (unless i am wrong?) huhuhu...

on another matter, does anyone know why my ATLAS can't translate the text VNR is auto-copying to clipboard? it only shows a lot of question marks of different lengths.. i think it's a problem with the font, but where do i change this option in VNR? when i paste it onto something the text seems to be the correct though. and does anyone know which font ATLAS is capable of reading?(just one that you're sure of.. or just send a screenshot of the font settings please? T_T ) Thanks!!!

No, the spinoff didn't had any shota, the spinoff gave new routes that made the heroines get NTR'ed by chracaters that they haven't been fucked by in the main game.
As our beloved Shiori alredy gets fucked by EVERY SINGLE MALE CHARACTER in the game, if we ever get a spinoff (I think it's really unlikely but oh well, let's believe it at least), the spinoff would probably offer us new endings or improve the endings.

As for your ATLAS, it only doesn't works with VNR? Are you using ATLAS outside VNR or did you select it to pop-up inside VNR?

this game doesnt have that option,but it kind of easy to avoid getting ntr-ed

Well trust me, for... "me" the best way is to know the right answer! Why? Because trust me i really do not know why, but always the God let me choice the wrong one! And i find always the route that i really do not wanna see! So i go frustrated, bored and sad all the time. So thanks to Fresco i can pick the right one, and avoid all situations that just do not prefer and do not wanna see. Like other boys! And the hateful netorare route that i really hate so much!

Anyway i prefer only pure love or netori game. So i rarely try games like these. Because hardly there are paths that do not intertwine in some way. So it's really hard to find them. So thanks to the God this is not the case.

Well trust me, for... "me" the best way is to know the right answer! Why? Because trust me i really do not know why, but always the God let me choice the wrong one! And i find always the route that i really do not wanna see! So i go frustrated, bored and sad all the time. So thanks to Fresco i can pick the right one, and avoid all situations that just do not prefer and do not wanna see. Like other boys! And the hateful netorare route that i really hate so much!

Anyway i prefer only pure love or netori game. So i rarely try games like these. Because hardly there are paths that do not intertwine in some way. So it's really hard to find them. So thanks to the God this is not the case.

same for me,i dont like ntr too,but alicesoft game pure love story ending really good especially those other games they release bfore

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.