[Hentai game] ★ 自炊 Own Bought Game ★ [140425][アストロノーツ・シリウス] デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版 [4.06G] (Update Patch Included) (Label Added)

Whatever you want. To get the true ending you need to finish both routes and then automatically you can attack both countries instead of choosing two but this is in a third playthrough (new game++?)

I need to begin anew game and to choose the 2nd option?

Безымянный.png

Reactions: oilaolenm
if you at 1st play i suggest use the hole trap cost 300 gold, i think it is easiest for 1st play, kill all thief before lure her in to trap room because they can disable your trap, when she get 2 ailment unmove and slow kill her quickly, if you success capture her a green notice will appear at right top screen. you should save before defend, maybe she will not get unmove status, reload save and try again.

do you get 3 wave ? and what unit you use ?

any change in this patch ?
Patch 1.02 allows you to skip chapter 1 completely on your new game+ which means you start on chapter 2 and you get to attack the elves immediately.

Whatever you want. To get the true ending you need to finish both routes and then automatically you can attack both countries instead of choosing two but this is in a third playthrough (new game++?)

I need to begin anew game and to choose the 2nd option?

View attachment 4497

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but do you mean that this is your 3rd playthrough? Judging from your screenshot, the white option means you have not chosen the 2nd option before so I would assume you have not finish both routes for the true ending.

Patch 1.02 allows you to skip chapter 1 completely on your new game+ which means you start on chapter 2 and you get to attack the elves immediately.

I don't really get what you are trying to say, but do you mean that this is your 3rd playthrough? Judging from your screenshot, the white option means you have not chosen the 2nd option before so I would assume you have not finish both routes for the true ending.
if only that i think i don't need it because i still must replay first chapter to get 100% clear.

if only that i think i don't need it because i still must replay first chapter to get 100% clear.
Yeah, technically it isn't much but at least you will get some heroines from chapter 1 straight away. Since you are already on 1.01, it doesn't hurt at all to get 1.02 but it's definitely optional.

Sorry. I would like to receive the true ending. My first passing.
I see, then yes you have to clear the game twice so that you can clear both routes.

Lol, with the wiki down, I also have no idea where to get it but I believe it's in the final dungeon iirc.
i don't know extracly what i must do to recruit itsuki, last time i capture her and conquer 1 more castle to get her join event it happen before i recruit the trap girl but this time a recruit the trap girl but still don't have join event of her and just only 1 castle remain i will go to last castle of shuka, i think you can't get itsuki if you go to last castle of shuka.

i don't know extracly what i must do to recruit itsuki, last time i capture her and conquer 1 more castle to get her join event it happen before i recruit the trap girl but this time a recruit the trap girl but still don't have join event of her and just only 1 castle remain i will go to last castle of shuka, i think you can't get itsuki if you go to last castle of shuka.
Hmm, it's possible that you cannot invade too fast on shuka or Itsuki won't join then, I guess?

How to transfer heroes in new game?
If you mean your heroines and unique units, you can't transfer them to the next game. You have to re-capture/recruit them in the new game but you can transfer their levels.

Hmm, it's possible that you cannot invade too fast on shuka or Itsuki won't join then, I guess?

If you mean your heroines and unique units, you can't transfer them to the next game. You have to re-capture/recruit them in the new game but you can transfer their levels.
i don't think i invade too fast because kilos and shuka attack me many times and i spend all the time to defend, i don't have many free turn to invade shuka at all.
i find out the answer, in true route you must conquer all castle of shuka to get itsuki join you.

Last edited:
is there anyone here using cheat engine ? i'd like to use it for resource/lvl, since it's getting very repetitive on my 2nd playthrough
i'm just not very fond of this type of grind X(
can you tell how to use it, because the usual thing i do with cheat engine is using script/table provided by ppl

How do I get a gangrape scene with Margaret? She just joined me.
I remember I've seen somewhere that the basic requirement on getting those gang scenes is to lose while being invaded by the character which CG you want still she never invaded my dungeon.

Not possible she isn't a queen of a kingdom shes just a princess.

Bad End scenes Beatrice, Magahime, Glace and Tielia. Monster sex sequences: Rebecca, Morte, Saphire, Verlnya, Minerva & Jessica (tentacles) magahime & orphis. Kilo is the only real loli the others are more pettanko if anything. Saphire is a better Hideyoshi. Orgy sequence is in the Extras achieved by beating the game once in true route.

What must I do at the beginning of chapter 2. Can only recapture the old dungeons, could be that I must expand my own dungeon Magaret said something of that kind, but no idea how to do it.

What does the buildings

1) To recruit better Orc and Goblin
2) To recruit Undead
3) To recruit Imp/Spider Girl
4) Blacksmith for more traps
5) ???
6) ???

PS Walkthrough side seems to be down, want me to enter a passwort at least without this I am not going to see anything useful

What must I do at the beginning of chapter 2. Can only recapture the old dungeons, could be that I must expand my own dungeon Magaret said something of that kind, but no idea how to do it.

What does the buildings

1) To recruit better Orc and Goblin
2) To recruit Undead
3) To recruit Imp/Spider Girl
4) Blacksmith for more traps
5) ???
6) ???

PS Walkthrough side seems to be down, want me to enter a passwort at least without this I am not going to see anything useful

expand your 1st dungeon to the side that got a door with 'green symbol (elf mark)'. i assume you've already know how to expand them.
keep expanding until you open that green door and you'll trigger a scene after that.

you can look on the image i've attached for each building

there's more building like 'obelisk' and 'war council' , but i've not got them on my hand yet

Attachments

• Untitled5.png
    Untitled5.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Untitled6.png
    Untitled6.png
    126 KB · Views: 148
  • Untitled7.png
    Untitled7.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 131
Is this game going to get update CG and Events or something? Because in the options there's plenty of empty spaces for tons more.

how to increase member's team from 3 to 4 , thank for advance

what do you mean by member's team ? do you by any chance mean the party's WAVE ?

Is this game going to get update CG and Events or something? Because in the options there's plenty of empty spaces for tons more.

the devs make that lot space for harem and interaction CGs (yes,there are lot of them), but they just left those black-empty-space in each character cgs.
they arent made for additional cgs, same thing the first demonion did.

I see I was kind of hoping for more CG's and Events like an expansion, Its kind of sad how they leave so much boxes empty and nothing to click.

I see I was kind of hoping for more CG's and Events like an expansion, Its kind of sad how they leave so much boxes empty and nothing to click.
Actually.....this is on their official website "追加コンテンツ 製作決定!" which meant they have decided to make additional content for the game. I don't know how big of an expansion it will be but we'll see.

finally time to attack the angels, i remember lv 45 can get at 4f angel place right lawlypop ?
The 4f is for your unique units, I believe there is another 1 but I forgot which at which floor. The rest is probably at the last dungeon, can't be sure since the wiki is down lol.

I'm currently at turn 73, just took over kilos so I have to face shuka next...damn the fire traps spam is really annoying.

The 4f is for your unique units, I believe there is another 1 but I forgot which at which floor. The rest is probably at the last dungeon, can't be sure since the wiki is down lol.
unique is more than enough :D, i'm in 3f right now. i capture minevar but i still can't recuit her maybe she will join after i defeat the angel.
yeah, fire trap really annoy, i very hate this pagoda dungeon room to small and many firetrap + ninja room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Scale wrote on UFO's profile.
Can you re-upload this game (18禁ゲーム)[160729][extern] 報復催眠 DL版 (認証回避済) if possible? Thanks you!
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/18禁ゲーム-160729-extern-報復催眠-dl版-認証回避済.565818/
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
抜きゲーみたいな島に住んでる貧乳はどうすりゃいいですか? ソフマップ特典録り下ろしドラマCD 「後輩の変態プレイに付き合わされてギャル彼女と鑑賞されながらいちゃラブエッチ」

SHUFFLE! エピソード2~神にも悪魔にも狙われている男~ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「どきどきドラマCD 木下きらら編」

ハミダシクリエイティブ トレーダー特典ドラマCD「どうかecchiと発音して下さい。」

ハミダシクリエイティブ げっちゅ屋特典ドラマCD「人間らしい、正直な暮らしをするつもりです」

ハミダシクリエイティブ凸 げっちゅ屋特典録り下ろしドラマCD「妃愛の結婚式、エーゲ海にて」
Hapsunn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
heyy can you please update [210811][ナッツが主食] JKボクサー凛香と復讐の地下リング Ver1.1 [RJ325990], there is a newer version of the game, it gives the game an english translation, thank you
Sirvipe235 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ273092 and RJ321841 ?