Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by Vyrina

  1. Recommendations for comforting/relaxing otome games

    So happy that your little fur baby is back hope he loves his bad ending. 🩷 In case you still need to relax, the Tokimeki Memorial series, Storm Lover series, or honeybee games (Seishun Hajimemashita, Starry Sky, Ayakashi Gohan, etc.) are pretty laidback! The first two have stat-raise elements...
  2. Who else miss the old/veteran seiyuus in otome games ?

    This is partly the reason why I’ve been playing a lot of the old KOEI/Vingt/QuinRose games (also listening to older situation CDs)! It’s so nostalgic hearing Hoshi Souichirou, Morikubo Shoutarou, Miyata Kouki, etc., their voices are very much distinguishable and “iconic,” imo. Not that the newer...
  3. Have you ever progressed through multiple LIs' routes at the same time?

    I’ve thought about doing it before thinking of faster completion but never actually did. Since I prioritise storytelling over route/romance, I’m pretty strict about following recommended route orders for the best story experience. However, I have played through multiple games at the same time...
  4. Which game completely changed your standards?

    Yes!! 100% a Kamige!! I initially kept putting it off since I was informed that there is a lack of actual romance in the game, but wow was I blown AWAY!! Never have I ever been so hooked on an otome game before, finished it in probably two/three sittings. Everything from the writing, the art...
  5. Do you have a favorite background or setting in otome games or drama CDs?

    I'm a big fan of 和風 games (willing victim of Hakuouki's never ending releases 😂). I find them easier to play/immerse myself in compared to modern-themed ones, since with the latter I find myself having to do a lot of suspensions of disbelief over the characters' personalities, especially with...
  6. Comfort/Favorite LIs

    Heisuke from Norn9! He’s just such a ray of sunshine. I find myself replaying the game just for his route (especially in the FDs) due to how endearing his interactions with Nanami are. 🩷
  7. Your most memorable Otome game?

    Diabolik Lovers, haha! One of the first otome games I played that I was definitely waaay too young to be playing. 🤣 I think it shaped a lot of my game preferences today and I’m still debating whether that’s a good thing or not lol!
  8. What's your favorite drama CD?

    I’m a Rejet girlie when it comes to Drama CDs, so I’d recommend the Yuugen Romantica and Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa series! Beautiful plot, all star casts. They’re popular for good reasons. 🩷
  9. Which game completely changed your standards?

    Shinigami to Shoujo!! I’ve yet to find another game with such beautiful writing and complex protagonist (Sayo 🩷). The experience of playing it is genuinely indescribable, one of those games you really just have to experience for yourself. Honorable non-otome mention would be the House in Fata...
  10. Darkest otome you’ve ever played?

    The Black Wolves Saga replies… 😂 Completely agree, nobody does "dark" quite like Rejet! I'd say MoshiKami/もし、この世界に神様がいるとするならば is pretty heavy, especially that one guy's route… 😬 Also agree with Jooubachi no Oubou/女王蜂の王房 sometimes I feel like that game is a fever dream lol