Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Which game completely changed your standards?

The most shocking one was 'Masquerade: Hell Academy'; it left a deep impression on me in many ways.... Of course, it's more of a shocking impression than a kind, good one...
 
I LOVE Shinigami to Shoujo! I think it was the first otome game I ever played where I felt the quality of the writing and depth of the protagonist was on par with a lot of really famous VNs.
Yes!! 100% a Kamige!! I initially kept putting it off since I was informed that there is a lack of actual romance in the game, but wow was I blown AWAY!! Never have I ever been so hooked on an otome game before, finished it in probably two/three sittings. Everything from the writing, the art, the OST are all so perfectly crafted. 🩷🩷 Wish I could scrub my memories and play it for the first time all over again. 🤣