darlenexie New member Sep 11, 2026 41 79 Sep 15, 2026 #1 I'm looking for some new drama CDs to listen to, so I'd like to know what your favorite drama CDs are. Feel free to recommend some to me! Reactions: roreょ and nerim-w
I'm looking for some new drama CDs to listen to, so I'd like to know what your favorite drama CDs are. Feel free to recommend some to me!
star light Active member Distinguished 上級乙女 Nov 4, 2013 267 200 Sep 15, 2026 #2 Among the Starry☆Sky titles, I recommend the Film Festival series. I also recommend the other Starry☆Sky drama CDs. Reactions: darlenexie and nerim-w
Among the Starry☆Sky titles, I recommend the Film Festival series. I also recommend the other Starry☆Sky drama CDs.
nanoO New member Sep 27, 2026 28 20 Wednesday at 2:26 AM #3 LIP ON MY PRINCE works on me the same way caffeine works on people who are addicted to it
Tirin Active member Distinguished 上級乙女 Aug 18, 2026 470 281 Wednesday at 2:49 AM #4 I only listen to R18 otome drama CDs, so if you don't mind, I'd like to recommend a rather old series called the *Hyōhen Kareshi* series.
I only listen to R18 otome drama CDs, so if you don't mind, I'd like to recommend a rather old series called the *Hyōhen Kareshi* series.
roreょ New member 乙女 Oct 22, 2024 19 15 Wednesday at 2:18 PM #5 darlenexie said: I'm looking for some new drama CDs to listen to, so I'd like to know what your favorite drama CDs are. Feel free to recommend some to me! Click to expand... CRAZY CIRCUS is so good i love it, kinda bizarre and weird but very interesting and entertaining, the best voice actors and great plot (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
darlenexie said: I'm looking for some new drama CDs to listen to, so I'd like to know what your favorite drama CDs are. Feel free to recommend some to me! Click to expand... CRAZY CIRCUS is so good i love it, kinda bizarre and weird but very interesting and entertaining, the best voice actors and great plot (๑・̑◡・̑๑)
Vyrina New member Oct 18, 2020 10 7 Wednesday at 7:46 PM #6 I'm a Rejet girlie when it comes to Drama CDs, so I'd recommend the Yuugen Romantica and Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa series! Beautiful plot, all star casts. They're popular for good reasons.
I'm a Rejet girlie when it comes to Drama CDs, so I'd recommend the Yuugen Romantica and Shinsengumi Wasurenagusa series! Beautiful plot, all star casts. They're popular for good reasons.