Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by rewa

  1. Earphones or headphones for Otome CDs? 🎧

    I used to listen with headphones but when I bought a hq earphone and lay sideways I never looked back hahaha 😆
  2. How many manga/manhwa you can read for one day?

    2-3 but now I cant even finish 1 because i dont have that much free time and i feel like ive became picky in choosing what to read haha
  3. Do you guys listen to otome drama CDs before bed?

    i mostly listen at night and its the perfect way to end the day 😆
  4. How do you pick your otome game?

    I picked it by artsyle and voice actors 😅 especially when the artsyle is pretty im immediately hooked haha
  5. Do you finish all routes or only your favorites?

    There is this fandisc that I'am playing and I cant wait to play my fav character but I plan to play him last because I feel like if I played him first I'll stop playing the game haha 😭
  6. What do you think about mobile otome games?Eg:Love And Deepspace, Mystic messenger etc.

    I love mystic messenger, I remember setting an alarm at 3-4 am to open their chats 😅 Also Ikemen sengoku my fave 🥺🥺🥺 I appreciate mobile games since I can reccomend them to some friends who didnt have a console 🥺
  7. Do you guys have any specific tag that you like in Otome Voice Drama?

    Not sure if liked but I always get drawn and intrigued of the ntr/taboos tags 😅 I probably do like it HAHA I do enjoy sub male when they all get whiny and needy 😆
  8. Who is your the most favorite voice actor?

    Tachibana Shinnosuke! I just find his voice soothing and sexy 🤩
  9. Your most memorable Otome game?

    Most memorable for me was Ozmafia!! probably because i was shocked on some endings but Im really fond of that game haha 😆
  10. Do you have a favorite background or setting in otome games or drama CDs?

    Fantasy setting is definitely my favorite setting especially when it has a whimsy feel 😄 I also enjoy when the art is vibrant and colorful in otome games/drama cds.
  11. Do you skip to the spicy scenes? 😂

    Never, I listen to it from start to finish 🤣
  12. Which character not from an otome game would you like to see as a love interest?

    Klein Moretti from lord of mysteries and Cale Henituse from lout of count's family ₍ˆ𓈒݂› ༝ ‹݂𓈒 ྀི₎♡
  13. What otome game do you find yourself replaying again and again?

    code: realize! I adore all the guys in that game and their interactions always make me laugh.
  14. Do you have a specific preference to the timing and environmental facts when playing games?

    I'm the same. I can only play at home. I tried playing outdoors but its not for me 😅
  15. Happy vs. Bad Endings, which do you prefer to play first?

    Clear bad ending first and happy ending last knowing they are all alright 😭