Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

How many manga/manhwa you can read for one day?

It takes about a week to read a novel, but I used to read webtoon over 100+ episodes in a single day.
 
Around 30 chapters if I'm binge-reading a gripping series on a free day! For full titles, I usually stick to just 1 or 2 at a time so I can actually absorb the story and art properly without burning out.
 
I'm a bit scatterbrained, so reading manga is a bit difficult for me, and my best record for watching an anime is about six hours at a time
 
Ten volumes or so if i'm hooked on the history! i'm a big reader of novels, so mangas end up being too short for me and i end up binging them.
 
I read like 5-10 chapters a day max. I like to savor it, look at the art, reread the romantic scenes 3 times. I'm a slow reader but obsessed reader lol
 
if its just reading, i think i can read a lot of manga or manhwa in a day. when i was a teenager, i collected and read many manga, and i could read so much on weekends. but these days, i barely read anything. i think im more picky about the art style and story now. these days, i usually only read about one chapter a day when there is a new update for an ongoing manhwa that im still reading.
 
usually 1 but 3 at better. Unfortunately, I don't have much free time to read them. And nowadays, it hardly has something interesting for me to read as well. Maybe, I've read too much of them to lose some interesting vibe.
 
2-3 but now I cant even finish 1 because i dont have that much free time and i feel like ive became picky in choosing what to read haha
 
I'm really picky with what I read, so it depends on the story and such. I think the most manhwa/manga I've read in a week though is somewhere around 30.. Just don't ask me when it comes to anything like novels 😭
 
I read webtoons quite often; I think I go through about 100 episodes over the weekend. As for comic books, I usually read about one volume.