Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by john_anime

  1. Does cover art/ thumbnails play a role in your cd choices?

    Exactly, not having aesthetic cover art in some circumstances, can dissuade listeners from even giving it chance. Or so I’ve been told.🤓🤓
  2. What kind of scenarios do you dislike in drama cds?

    Holy nostalgia! I remember listening to this too. I agree 100% with you dude!! I couldn’t even finish it, I was so on edge the whole time. I pussyed out about three quarters in tbh. I always have respect for ppl with stomachs strong enough to listen to gore :beglife:
  3. What kind of scenarios do you dislike in drama cds?

    Ahhhhh yes I know exactly what you mean when it comes to lovey dovey themes. I didn’t get too thoroughly into it in my post but I do enjoy that concept very much😳😳. As for NTR... I sort of have a love hate relationship with it. On one hand, if the guy is cheating/abusing on the listener then I...
  4. Does cover art/ thumbnails play a role in your cd choices?

    I don't know if it's just me but I find that cover art/thumbnails are the backbone of drama cds. As humans, we all eat with our eyes first. The more eye catching and captivating the art; the more likely we are to listen, right?? 👀 Those crisp art works are the perfect combination to go along...
  5. What kind of scenarios do you dislike in drama cds?

    My pet peeve in cds is when the mc wakes up, and the guy is already cracking her. Like HELLO!?? I know that somno is a thing, but it's never discussed before hand, if at all. Not trying to yuck anyone's yum or anything, of course!! And I have to admit, some cds can pull off these scenarios and...