Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

What genre of drama CDs do you listen to?

VvannvV_0

New member
Sep 24, 2026
24
18
Hello. I've only been leaving comments until now, so this is my first time writing a post. I'm not sure if this is the right way to put it, but I have a personal question for you!

Which genre do you usually prefer?
I really love obsessions. The fact that he likes me so much and wants to possess me was thrilling for me. Lately, I think characters that aren't human are good too.
Which genre do you usually listen to more? I'm curious which genres others enjoy😺
 
My top three saved searches are Submissive man, Pregnant/Impregnation and Yandere.

I don't want just obsessions, I want the complete package, the true yandere experience. Give me the obsessions, the overprotectiveness, the fear of rejection/abandonement and confinement lol he wants me all to himself?
LET'S GO MAN.
:nyanmusu_yeah:
I also check Reverse harem, femdom and omegaverse too sometimes (the latter is rare but I keep my eye on it lol).
 
  • Like
Reactions: VvannvV_0 and Tirin
I absolutely love the Pregnant/Impregnation and Younger Yandere (dominant) genres, and shota yandere 🤫. Yeah, I know this sounds a bit strange 🫣. I also really like the male-female ABO genre, because the storylines in this genre have a lot to explore.

Because I like male voices from the mid to high range, I'd prefer a genre with a male lead who's younger than the listener 😆.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Plain and VvannvV_0
Im so weak for kouhais... its literally so predictable with the "you dont see me as a man, do you?" but idgaf cuz i eat that shit up every time 🤤
 
I absolutely love stories about non-human characters, otherworldly/fantasy settings, historical settings, and anything that's a little removed from reality. ☺️

When it comes to characters, I've been really drawn to the "downer" type lately! I just love it when a guy who seems a little languid and cold gets shaken up by jealousy or possessiveness and finally lets his emotions show. It's just so irresistible to me. 🥰
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lilyyyy
i love yandere/possesive genre, especially when the character love us too much and give everything that we need. i love whatever wrong with them lmaoooo