Oh my gosh then if you dont mind me recommending you stuff, try out this work, the CV is Sen Yagami and his voice is just *chefs kiss* and the manga art is top-tier!
Title: When I Made A Metagame Remark, The Prince's Attitude Completely Changed
Manga...
Oh my gosh then if you dont mind me recommending you stuff, try out this work, the CV is Sen Yagami and his voice is just *chefs kiss* and the manga art is top-tier!
Title: When I Made A Metagame Remark, The Prince's Attitude Completely Changed
Manga...
This is such an interesting question and it's fun to see all the responses! Eyes open, total darkness for me. But if the audio has an accompanying manga I definitely have to listen to it while looking at pictures lmao!
It's fiction, so as much as I'm embarrassed to admit it, I actually enjoy it if it's with an older brother, probably because I don't have an older brother so there's nothing IRL I can relate it to. But it's a huge no no for me if it's anything else other than that.
Definitely annoying, like why'd you even make me choose when it has no bearing whatsoever on the outcome. Breaks the immersion and leaves a sour taste in my mouth :(
As much as I'm currently hyperfixated, fascinated and obsessed with Yanderes, I would never, not in a million years or different lifetimes would I go near such a person IRL. Lmaoooo I can just imagine how scary it truly is to be the FL IRL dealing with that. But in fantasy it's fascinating to me.
Now that I've consumed all there is to consume with Sen Yagami and Mitsuhashi Wataru's works, I'm currently obsessed with Rei Hashiba. I find his voice and acting on the level of those two heavy hitters.
Dark mode forever and ever. Light hurts my eyes and put some strain on them. It's interesting to see the opinions of the ones who like light mode though. I'm envious sometimes cause there are themes in light mode that look so pretty on mobile or on desktop but alas my eyes is not built for it lol
I'm a sucker for good redemption stories so I'm really leaning on the redeemed choice. I find the story has more depth when there's redemption involved. It's interesting to see stories where the villain gets punished severely first before the redemption. I just can't get enough of the angst and...
Lately I've been gravitating toward Yanderes. Like I'm actively searching and consuming works with these type of characters. If I were to dig deeper on the why, I think I'm at a point in my media consumption where I get excited seeing a character be that devoted (obsessed of course is more like)...
I have to be honest and say that when I see a guy playing otome or female-gaze works, my respect for them bumps up a lot. I know that it's not really indicative of their values and principles, but at the very least being exposed to those kind of media will give them a bit of an idea what women...
Oh my god, I've found my people! It's gotten to the point where I bought my own NAS, I have 50tb worth of space and I just keep either buying or downloading anything to do with otome. I don't plan to stop I enjoy having digital things to hoard and sharing them when I can.
Deep voices all the way! It truly is ASMR for me when I hear a deep voice that hits just right. I get goosebumps in all the best ways and I just feel so relaxed (even if the situation of the drama is like heavy already lmao) I noticed I cringe a lot with soft or whiny voices but to each their...