Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Recent content by chibi12345

  1. Which game completely changed your standards?

    Norn9 was my first experience with a game featuring multiple female leads, and I found the different relationships each heroine could have with the male leads really interesting. Akito was my favorite character, especially because his relationship with the heroine developed from him initially...
  2. What do you think about characters who smoke?

    I can't stand smoking in real life, but it's okay in fiction. Even great if the character eventually gives up smoking for the MC.
  3. Do you listen to a drama CD for the voice actor or for the story?

    I usually pick drama CDs based on my favorite VA most of the time. Once I have listened through most of their works, I browse through what's trending on the DL site or search by tags of my favorite genre.
  4. Do you prefer younger Lls, older LIs, or characters around the MC's age?

    I might lean toward LIs around the same age as the MC, but I think what really makes me comfortable is being at a similar level of maturity. I don't want to feel like I have to babysit someone who's young and not as mature yet, but I also don't want to feel inadequate or dumb just because I'm...
  5. What otome game do you find yourself replaying again and again?

    I come back to Norn9 once in a while. It was what got me into Otome, and I start to miss the MLs after playing other games.
  6. A character who saves the world and sacrifices themselves, or a character who abandons the world for you alone?

    A character who abandons the world for you. I'm a sucker for characters who become the antihero or villain for the MC, and in the end it's just the two of them or a merry bad ending.
  7. Who is your the most favorite voice actor?

    Nakamura Yuuichi is my all time favorite. For R18 drama CDs, it's Tetrapot Noboru (テトラポット登) and Yagami Sen (八神仙).
  8. physical manga or online manga?

    Online because it's more accessible and space saving. I don't need to worry about hiding them from my family too :LOL:
  9. Do you guys listen to otome drama CDs before bed?

    Me too. It's become a long time habit to listen to them in bed, but I end up falling asleep in the middle and having to register to parts I missed out later. I have too many cds saved I have a hard time choosing which one to listen at night and it delays my bed time 😂
  10. Otome CD: SE on or SE off?

    +1 to SE on!
  11. How do I contact a uploader if I bought a game and do not want to upload it myself?

    Who are the uploaders? I have an Otome drama cd that someone was requesting, but don't know how to share it.
  12. What's your very first Otome game?

    Mine was Ken ga Kimi
  13. What got you into Otome drama CDs?

    I think the first time was I happened to stumble upon something uploaded on Soundcloud and learned the existence of drama cds and that a lot of my favorite seiyuu do work under a pseudonym. I remember looking up a list of seiyuu pseudonyms, and land then cd titles under their name.
  14. Otome Recommendation megathread

    Japanese is fine, and I prefer Otome. I listen to cds the most, but looking to play more games too. Thanks!