Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Have you ever been caught while listening to a cd?

john_anime

New member
Oct 3, 2026
22
32
I know this topic is a bit embarrassing, but I have to know!!🤧🤧Anyone with embarrassing stories of being caught red handed or almost caught? I need to know that I'm not the only one!!

Was it a common occurrence, or just a one time thing? There's no need to be shy, because if it happened to you… It more than likely happened to me as well😭
:blushing:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hinakochan
Bro I did worse I think, I literally with no care in the world listened to cd sometimes r18 while doing chores at home when I was a teenager. My entire family was there and I listened to it as if I was listening to music. I had a poker face as if I wasn't listening to anything weird.
Awkward Face Reaction

What the fuck was wrong with me? :shockmenft:
 
Bro I did worse I think, I literally with no care in the world listened to cd sometimes r18 while doing chores at home when I was a teenager. My entire family was there and I listened to it as if I was listening to music. I had a poker face as if I wasn't listening to anything weird.
Awkward Face Reaction

What the fuck was wrong with me? :shockmenft:
No, no, we're in the same boat!! I've done the same too… 😭 😭

Washing dishes, vacuuming, laundry… you name it, I did it! What were we on when we were younger???
:dispirited:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hinakochan
No, no, we're in the same boat!! I've done the same too… 😭 😭

Washing dishes, vacuuming, laundry… you name it, I did it! What were we on when we were younger???
:dispirited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one lmaoo. I can't believe we did such things, also not a single original experience in my life lmaoo
I literally can't breathe from laughing so hard!
 
  • Like
Reactions: john_anime
Bro I did worse I think, I literally with no care in the world listened to cd sometimes r18 while doing chores at home when I was a teenager. My entire family was there and I listened to it as if I was listening to music. I had a poker face as if I wasn't listening to anything weird.
Awkward Face Reaction

What the fuck was wrong with me? :shockmenft:
Not exactly the same but similar enough 😭 I used to listen to the DIABOLIK LOVERS character songs on a speaker while cleaning... Yeah, those songs... With those sounds... Like it was normal........
 
Not exactly the same but similar enough 😭 I used to listen to the DIABOLIK LOVERS character songs on a speaker while cleaning... Yeah, those songs... With those sounds... Like it was normal........
Omgg girl same! Guilty of this as well! "Let me eat that neck in a very kid friendly way"
I'm at a loss for words :grin:, how could we have no shame at all lmaoo