Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Moderators

Users who are viewing this forum

Latest profile posts

Mangas LazyMuffin Mangas wrote on LazyMuffin's profile.
Hi! Would it be posiible to reup the: "[2026.07.29] 高橋諒, PassCode & 田中有紀 - TVアニメ『「お前ごときが魔王に勝てると思うな」と勇者パーティを追放されたので、王都で気ままに暮らしたい』 オリジナル・サウンドトラック" FLAC version? Link expired. Thank you in advance. I couldn't provide direct link because it was too long for a message.
day 18 — 🎀 Finished work, now cuddling with my pillow and listening to my favorite chara's voice. Best healing ever 💖
Gonna upload more old otome cds that i found in my ancient HDD. Will carefully search weather the cds have been uploaded here or not first, and hopefully can reuploaded the ones with unactive links.
Enterprise-1701-D caminante654 Enterprise-1701-D wrote on caminante654's profile.

[241007][Arisanumber1] Bronya's School Festival

Hi, may I have the code to unzip this compressed file ? I downloaded from katfile
fuleco Ryzen111 fuleco wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, do you mind reuploading this one?
RJ340946
Thank you so much!