Admin
Oct 16, 2010
AaCIr.jpg

Size: 3.4GB
Studio: PULLTOP
Publisher: MoeNovel
http://vndb.org/v9093

Main Game said:

Notes: This is a heavily censored, all-age, half-assed translated work. The following contents are REMOVED from the game:
- Sexual jokes and/or hints.
- Any visible pantsu shot, or exposures that are not suitable for 12 years old audience.
- Hugs
- Kisses
- and all the H-Scenes

I upload this for the LOLZ because this is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL see for yourself

r7nt6Ib.jpg

IOvAJt.jpg

ERuAfnQ4T.jpg

Also, it seems that MoeNovel were buying Likes for the Facebook because most of those Likes come from Hanoi, Vietnam

OcuFfzQ.png

You can send your loved words to MoeNovel via its
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Moenovel
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Moenovel

No crack necessary, now go have some laughs. Credits to an anonymous.

Last edited:
Damn...If they are going to release a translated novel, at least put the minimum effort. But hey there might be some audience for it. I don't feel like putting a walkthrough or save since I honestly recommend this game to be experienced a eroge not as all ages. That is most humble opinion.

I had my eye on this game when the Japanese version came out last year so I was really excited to see a commercial English release. I had every intention of buying the collectors edition like I did with school days, if for no other reason that to support ongoing translation. But then when I read the details on vndb.org, my hopes and dreams were quickly shattered. I can almost understand censoring the H scenes, but kisses and panty shots, that's too much. As far as I'm concerned, you can't have a romance story without a kiss in it. I mean, you can see a kiss in a rated G movie. They have mild nudity and even under the cover sex in PG movies which kids have no problems getting into. I just can't figure out for the life of me why they went so far. Maybe the company is owned by religious fanatics wanting to force their morals on everyone else.

Well, I still plan to play sooner or later, but the I'm gonna do it like this. Install both the English and Japanese version, and then I can read the English on the English window and click through the graphics in the Japanese window at the same time. In order words, I'll be reading one version while looking at the screen and listening to the other.

I've been studying Japanese for almost 2 years now but I'm not yet fluent enough to read an untranslated visual novel at a reasonable speed but I'm getting there.

One of the heroine have H-scene as the plot, I wonder how it will be done here

hahaha!! is the rest of the translation of the same level? XD

One of the heroine have H-scene as the plot, I wonder how it will be done here
I've been thinking about that part as well, like how are they getting around that. It sucks that the original experience and storyline have to be taken away..

who in their right mind would want to pay for this??? i mean they butchered the game and expect it to sell?? WTF

This makes me so sad. I totally love this game (and it's fan disc) so much, it's probably my favorite from the last two years. Why the all-ages version? This is one of the VNs that actually profits from it's h-scenes. Kotori's struggle with her legs while trying to show her affection to the protagonist in bed is one of the things that made me really care about her.

I'm not a native english speaker, but even i could've easily made a better translation.

Why, MoeNovel? This game deserves better.

i said to them on their twitter that i wont buy this game unless they release a patch or a complete version to fix this bullshit, you should all tell them something, seriously...they are ruining their own game, let them know what we think before its too late..
i'm pretty sure there are plenty of ppl who will not download this from here and actually buy the game...if only the game was complete...myself included, i think its better if i finish studying japanese and play it in the original language

Reactions: Kamizawa
I've been thinking about that part as well, like how are they getting around that. It sucks that the original experience and storyline have to be taken away..
Apparently, they rewrote and revoiced it so the flow of the story makes sense without all the stuff they removed. Terribly disappointing.

I think pulltop is backing this company or has something to do with them because I see a lot of posts on their Facebook and twitter from pulltop. I went to the pulltop japanese website and left feedback as well. This might be the best way to get our point across. As far as we know, the decision for an all ages release might of been made by pulltop thinking it would make more sales this way. After all, pulltop is part of a larger company who thinks about the bottom line.

There's another interview with MoeNovel recently posted: [link]

Can you give us a hint about what we might see from you in the future?
For titles released in the future, it is likely we will work closely with Pulltop again.

So yeah, we'll mostly likely see another Pulltop title for their next project(s).

I seriously hope they would just rather die than dumping half-baked crap but that's just my opinion.

I had hope for this. Luckily there are some people working on fixing this.

No but I'm sure it will take more than a few months because of the >o9k lines that need to be fixed (if not entirely)

God damn it, why haven't they die already

Hopefully it won't take too long. They are trying to work fast, apparently someone snitched to MN.

It's all the way back in June, I'll be reseeding it now

frankly its a bit of a gag torrent, because the original translation was a hilariously shitty butchering of the game in question. the full, corrected translation should have a torrent available on fuwanovel given aaeru's stated positions on the idea of software piracy.

to this day i cant believe that moenovel, a french company, thought that they could re-write an eroge, while translating it to english, so that it might draw in an audience as young as 12. Or, for that matter, that they actually managed to swing the license for the game while legit companies who do actual translations have trouble getting contracts for popular games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。