*climbing up the tree and looking at the sun....* :akazukin_yahoo:

*time goes by quickly and suddenly one finds themself getting left behind* :akazukin_sweat:

*one day a stone fell into my garden and ruined everything* :akazukin_rawr:

*So many people lurking in the background and are asking themself just what the point of this thread is...I don't know* :akazukin_idk:

*Some might also think: Is this girl alright in her head, don't worry! it hasn't reached the worst state yet* :akazukin_ok:

A long tiime ago, there was a kingdom torn apart in a war between the western empire and the eastern empire. The kingdom just had the luck to be exactly inbetween those 2 forces and had to suffer a war that it had nothing to do with. During that time, a child was born in the royal family. This child wasn't even 6 months old before it was carried away from the kingdom.
The war got more intensive and the kingdom couldn't hold on anymore as their strenght was far from what the empires could offer. As the kingdom collapsed, many citizens of the kingdom were captured by the empire as slaves. The men were forced to participate in the war and as for the women....*omitted*
Now 15 years have passed since the kingdom got destroyed and the empire's are still at war. During that war a certain individual will have an huge impact on how the story will go and will go down in hostory as a hero for some people, but as the devil itself for some others!

Now choose a name for the protagonist: PlasyerID
Choose a gender for the protagonist: Male/Female/Apache Attack Helicopter
Which faction will be chosen for the Story: Eastern/Western

Countdown of 36 hours from now on, if there is someone who wants to choose they can do that, if not I'l just generate a random option
Or if someone thinks I should open a seperate tread for this story I can also do that

Edit: Alright now that I think about it, it should be counted as an art of forum game so I move it over~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks