Discussion%20Headline%20-%2043.png
Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Magenta%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2043.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2043.png

Neko-Mimi%20Kimono%20Girl.png

i have found some interesting images and a nice render, is it possible to enter this competition with vertical signature because i would love to be seen the entire render than to cut some parts of her because if it will be placed at a horizontal direction. I am aiming for a size about 200x300.

Those are the images that i will be using.

Render
2zox9qf.jpg

Background
atm4n6.jpg

i have found some interesting images and a nice render, is it possible to enter this competition with vertical signature because i would love to be seen the entire render than to cut some parts of her because if it will be placed at a horizontal direction. I am aiming for a size about 200x300.

Those are the images that i will be using.

Render
2zox9qf.jpg

Background
atm4n6.jpg

It seems interesting idea, well the height is 300px so you are clear to enter the competition. I am awaiting to see the final results.

Reactions: Evdokia
Hmm... I'll probably at weekend the entry post - Too much concepts in head...

Hm why not do something else to relax and clear you mind like going out or do something that will inspire you?

Hm why not do something else to relax and clear you mind like going out or do something that will inspire you?

good idea [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];, as Shishou mentioned read a book or envision something while you relaxing. I have doing that in multiple times.

I did tried, but I've the feel, if the access for at least a successfully inspiration denied will... Dunno why...>_>

good idea [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];, as Shishou mentioned read a book or envision something while you relaxing. I have doing that in multiple times.

Same comment like at D'angel...
I did tried, but I've the feel, if the access for at least a successfully inspiration denied will... Dunno why...>_>

I am near completing my entry i need to cut some of those floating lamps to add to the background...

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; why not take a break this time? Or try something the next days?
Well, let's see until weekend, how the case with me still developes, but I do think that I'll be able for...

Well, let's see until weekend, how the case with me still developes, but I do think that I'll be able for...

i hope for you to be relaxed and clear your mind and you will found the missing key to the project.

Reactions: nanashi1
I am also done with my entry i might post later.

have a preview

t5nomo.jpg

I am also done with my entry i might post later.

have a preview

t5nomo.jpg
Wow very nice indeed the vertical thought was the best! I like her I do very much! The letter or rather the font of sotm could have been something else?

[MENTION=44312]Shishou[/MENTION]; I might do some minor changes at the fonts.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thank you so much!!!

Beautiful work! Looking forward for the full entry (:

that's my entry, i am not making any horizon one i decided to a vertical only if i do any changes those would be the fonts and nothing else i believe it's good the way it is now.
but you never know when it will "hit me" to do other changes on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?