Question My hosting question/request thread: Deleted or never sent?

DocWatson

Trusted Member
Jun 10, 2019
I thought I'd posted a new thread asking for hosting (Web site, file, and image) recommendations. Did I, and it was deleted, or did I just forget to send it? If the former, then please tell me how I can make such a request correctly for this site. If the latter, is such a request allowed for a new user like myself?

Thread checking take from 24 to 72h depending on my bussines. Your thread will be approved later today.
If your thread was deleted you would recieve warning / infraction with reasoning why did that happened.

Upvote 0
Hi [MENTION=201462]DocWatson[/MENTION];

That was our spam filter attempting to filter out spambots’ posts. Threads containing a lot of external links will very likely get caught in the moderation queue. As your post doesn’t contain any malicious links, it has now been approved.

Upvote 0
Thread checking take from 24 to 72h depending on my bussines. Your thread will be approved later today.
If your thread was deleted you would recieve warning / infraction with reasoning why did that happened.
Ah--thank you. I didn't realize that every post was pre-moderated.

Hi [MENTION=201462]DocWatson[/MENTION];

That was our spam filter attempting to filter out spambots’ posts. Threads containing a lot of external links will very likely get caught in the moderation queue. As your post doesn’t contain any malicious links, it has now been approved.
Thanks again. ^_^

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092