Otome Corner #3: The month of love

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
Good day ladies!
Valentines day has come and go, and it's been rather bustling in the Otome Visual Novel Community.
First there were two visual novel bundles for steam that went on sale and one bundle even included a Hatoful boyfriend Dakimura.Then we saw Aksys dropping their price tag on Hakuoki and Sweet Fuse: At Your Side which was grrrreeaat! We also got word that Sekai Project plans to crowd fund an otome game someday.Lastly we get to see the final finished product of Seduce Me, after all the wait~

To savor the remaining raburabu season, why not grab a copy of Taishou x Alice that A-S has recently bought. Drop by a thank you for our Admin Checkmate for sharing it with us. Hint: He just celebrated his birthday. ;)

Kung Hei Fat Choi everyone~
See you in the next Otome Corner!

For some stuff..stuffy stuffers.Here's the new A-S otome themes that I've been working on.
Last time I released Pink and Blue versions with banner contributions from our active members. This time I did Purple (Ken Ga Kami version) and Maroon (Ayakashi Gohan version). As usual, the headers change everytime you refresh~

INFO: Installation instructions:
1.)Install Stylish extension . Chrome | Firefox
2.)Make sure you select [Symphony Blue --Amairo Islenuts ] as theme in the bottomest left corner of the forum.
3.)Click on the install link below to activate the theme.

Ken Ga Kami [Violet/Purple]

Ayakashi Gohan [Maroon]

Also, Admin Checkmates wants to feature an R-18 Otome game for the headers, any suggestions? I'm not all too familiar with good R-18 otome games. Don't worry, we wont use NSFW content for headers. I'll just take a SFW image from it's CG..okay?

Some clarifications + new feature.
Now I'd like to clarify that asking for walktrough in the download section is okay, but expanding it into a game discussion is a no-no. The Otome and BL Corner was made out of request from the gals that wanted a discussion forum for Otome and BL games. Let's not waste the effort and consideration made by our admins for creating this section. Thread hijacking is a no-no, but sharing OST/Tokutens related to the game is okay. Asking for technical help related to the game is okay.

Also, anyone can post CG's for otome games in the download section by using the [CG] prefix. One of the members asked for this but I don't know her whereabouts now. If you want something to be implemented, please make sure you use it after it is implemented. :(

For those who are granting requests at the Request section with Mega Keys and are unsure or suspected a person to be reporters or thieves, feel free to PM me and I'll investigate it for you.

The Otome Index is in need of fixing. I'm too busy with my thesis right now but I'd like to thank Hypocrite for notifying me. I'll get on to it once I get my diploma, which will be this march. Also I will add a necessary sticky thread for request rules in the request section as suggested by Shiiromay. Requesting Vita games are not allowed..because theres no existing exploit for that..hehe~

Last edited:
Heh, and I thought you forgot about the Vita-suggestion :P After all, it was during exams and pre-holidays time.
Thank you and good luck with the thesis :)

Reactions: espiekerella
A LOVELY SURPRISE! I am delightful seeing Ayakashi Gohan layout kajsfksaf
As for R-18 otome game I would suggest PersonA~Opera Za no Kaijin~ game. Lovely artwork and hopefully will be seeing it soon!

Heh, and I thought you forgot about the Vita-suggestion :P After all, it was during exams and pre-holidays time.
Thank you and good luck with the thesis :)
Thanks!
:chuuni_yay:

Uwaa thank you for your hardwork sakimichi~ It has beeen hetic theseday so i cant play much
Me too ..
:chuuni_reality:

A LOVELY SURPRISE! I am delightful seeing Ayakashi Gohan layout kajsfksaf
As for R-18 otome game I would suggest PersonA~Opera Za no Kaijin~ game. Lovely artwork and hopefully will be seeing it soon!

Oh, I should check no that, Thanks for the suggetion :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。