[Mod Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) Newbie Flashk1ll's Resource & Guides

flashk1ll

Dec 12, 2015
HS_thread_title.jpg
Preface
Been here (HF) since AG3 but I was never good enough to do my own mods. I've always created tons AG3 characters and probably only shared a few privately. For those that did, I still remember you guys and even though I lost almost all my AG3 characters due to raid failure and afk Hard Drive transfers. I don't regret the time learning about mods and importing or editing characters. I truly appreciate the real life characters and the people whom contributed to AG3. Saev, Tmvaegis, Futaboy, Hereaus, Dilldoe, Stormwing and Capt Jam and all others whom I didn't mention thanks for sharing your AG3 files, your time and commitment to the game. I guess this is dedicated to you. And for pirating people out there, "Sharing is truly CARING".

==[ My Contents ]=======================

Here's the link for the girls above. my old Google spreadsheet can be found here.

back_cards.jpg

front_cards.jpg
My Front cards you can place them in "HoneySelectUserDataCardFrameFront" and my back cards in "HoneySelectUserDataCardFrameBack".

Here's some non-asian cards. As I still trying to do an average or looking for more Caucasian characters. You would be amazed how hard it is to make unique females without an asian bias, lol.

collage_2017_01_09.jpg
Mega.co.nz: My STASH

-------------------------
Tattoos

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_1.jpg

Saeki's Abandoned HS Tattoo Project was done pretty well but abandoned. He had a good re-upload in 4K but only for Alexae's SkinTexMod located here. I've converted what he had and put it in the old tattoo project. *Note at least 2 are just re-sampled 1K texture and aweful Alpha channel isolation. :( my bad. Here's the file: FlashK1ll's attempt at Saeki's 4K revamped Tatoos. You need the original project first for it to work here's the file, and here's the page on hongfire.com.

Here's the link for those whom don't have many tabs open,

Original Mod: Mediafire
My 4K Update

* ------------------------------- UPDATE: 1/8/2017 ---------------------------- *
FASHION
These aren't my mods but requested on hongfire. They are other people's mods but I wanna save it as 'fashion' so it'll save time for people to 'remake' them.

coord_F_2017_0102_2000_47_260.png
coord_F_2017_0102_2001_24_988.png
coord_F_2017_0107_2232_13_269.png
coord_F_2017_0101_0906_00_245.png

coord_F_2016_1123_2205_39_810.png
coord_F_2016_1122_0434_53_675.png
coord_F_2016_1121_2322_42_423.png

coord_F_2017_0123_2334_56_579.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2318_15_667.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2315_12_350.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2314_18_402.png

coord_F_2017_0123_2310_38_285.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2313_33_455.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2309_30_274.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2309_52_314.png

coord_F_2017_0123_2308_48_482.png
coord_F_2017_0121_0132_10_642.png
coord_F_2017_0123_2313_57_797.png

coord_F_2017_0121_0131_33_634.png
coord_F_2017_0114_1447_34_900.png
coord_F_2017_0121_0130_35_838.png
coord_F_2017_0203_2304_46_341.png

coord_F_2017_0202_2353_47_410.png
coord_F_2017_0129_2019_52_779.png
coord_F_2017_0128_2212_38_259.png
coord_F_2017_0128_2151_20_262.png

coord_F_2017_0127_1802_46_220.png
coord_F_2017_0127_1800_41_537.png
coord_F_2017_0127_1759_23_924.png
coord_F_2017_0127_1758_56_187.png

coord_F_2017_0126_1503_30_596.png
coord_F_2017_0126_1459_18_865.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My SkintexMods:
Well finally gotten around to making some SkinTexMods cuz no one really isn't helping with tattoos. Maybe when I move from plasticmind's 4K skins to the other one will my SkinTexMods work?
Anyways I made two mods and included them in there. Special thanks to Alexa for the SkintexMod and including PSD & examples. Also that modder that made pale skin, sorry I kinda stole your graphics and icons but yea I was just about to give up on it and you gave me a good example. I can use TGA or dds files which is really convenient.

Screenshot_23.jpg
Screenshot_24.jpg

ezgif_com_crop.gif

Mega.nz: Flashk1ll's SkinTexMods

Table of Contents
  • Important Websites
  • Crucial Software
  • How to import/replace texture
  • How to add plugins
  • How to make your own mods
  • Making beautiful creations
  • Saved for later

==[ Important Websites ]=======================

==[ Crucial Software ]=======================

*The last two are optional, I really like the ease of print screen and sharing it for friends or for screen capture guide it takes away 10-15 seconds of trying to find your image and uploading it to a third party. The only thing faster would be to save your screen capture on onedrive and sharing it to friends right away or having a VPN/private server shared.

==[ How to import/replace textures ]=======================
Beginning modding your own textures, aka "texture replacement".
Requirements:

Texture Replacement Guide

Step1.jpg

Step2_3.jpg

Step4_5.jpg

Step_6.jpg

Step7.jpg

Step8.jpg

Step9.jpg

Step10.jpg

Finally if you're OCD like me, archive your original Honey Select game directory *folder before modding! At least so you have the *last good modified game backup. If you have the backup on default it will keep making backup upon backup so your 1.xx GB mat_cha_00.unity3d and it's backup will fill your game folder. Keep that in mind. Special thanks to this file: L0926a.zip located on: http://ux.getuploader.com/honeyselect/index/1/date/ My instructions is basically a copypasta of it.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_10_4.png

Screenshot_11_3.png

==[ How to add your own plugins/addons ]=======================

How to install Miku Miku Dances aka. Motion Data or VMD files.
1) Google or Youtube [MMD] Motion Data DL or MMD VMD
2) Find a site, copy the password or follow the download link
3) Input password then use a archiver to open the zip/rar or verify the *.vmd file is there.
4) Go to hongfire.com and install the HS Studio Addon plugin.
5) Hopefully you are patched to EMF/HF patch and have already the plugin program and IPA (Illusion Plugin Architecture)
6) Run either the HoneyStudio_64_Patched.exe or HoneyStudio_32_Patched.exe file once, then close it down.
7) You can either run the same program or if you want to run the wide slider option etc..
8) Load your character in, map, etc...
9) Hit Control + i then select VMD tab
10) Click the "..." button and locate the VMD file you downloaded, once done hit "load"

mmd_guide01.jpg

mmd_guide02.jpg

mmd_guide03.jpg

mmd_guide04.jpg

mmd_guide05.jpg

mmd_guide06.jpg

mmd_guide07.jpg

mmd_guide08.jpg

More Guides later...

page_is_under_construction_0.jpg

==[ How to make your own mods ]=======================
Still trying to figure out...
s-l300.jpg

==[ Making beautiful creations ]=======================

Hopefully in the future I'll include how I make my character and how I improve by using Adobe Photoshop.

==[ Making Creating, stealing, Ripping your own Skintexmod]=======================
SkinTexMod tutorial

Requirements:
Dan's Pale Skin Texture
https://mega.nz/#!dJxXQQhT!7AZZDUSmA8zpXwKXG610lvjdihPQ-T_OdJTOZ-xjS68

Alexae's SkintexMod + Additional Skin
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...s-143/utility-skintexmod-honey-select-546799/
Direct Link: https://mega.nz/#!iYsgAIpb!4M5UIOzOAzQpR8p8YvD0NlpHGZ5OTeyk-6cgdEnMcIU
addons: https://mega.nz/#!fElhAZAY!ZioLqWcOBhiRF1WQLMtqWOqlfMRJRSIhjJ6GG1snNQU

Photoshop, GIMP, MS PAINT, PSP etc... any image editing software
Nvidia DDS plugin if you are serious about future modding, but not nessasssy here. Find a good base either use Dan's pale skin or Alexae's Direct Skin.
If you don't have DDS plugin download my already inverted Alexae skin here.

First decide if you are gonna do overlay (tattoos, makeup, etc) or total skin (like Dan's Direct Skin or Alexae's Direct Skin).

For this example I'll use DillDoe's Mudkip file: Depositfiles.com Mega.nz
find the *.pp file using SB3UGS, and extract the mudkip.pp file to desktop or a working location.

Screenshot_43.jpg

Screenshot_36.jpg

Screenshot_37.jpg

Screenshot_42.jpg

Screenshot_30.jpg

Screenshot_34.jpg

Screenshot_35.jpg

Screenshot_38.jpg

Screenshot_41.jpg

Screenshot_40.jpg

Screenshot_39.jpg

Screenshot_26.jpg

Last edited:
[Snipped by Dr Yoshi : please avoid quoting the whole OP !]

Hell yeah dude, this is what I needed. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm trying to figure out how to add stuff to the game also. Got the tools 3DS MAX, Maya, Blender and whatnot, but searching for ways to add stuff isn't easy.

I kinda figured out how to add stuff to characters and stuff but I kind of need someone's assistance on this one.You might be able to help.

However, there's this file called: cf_base in Honey Select directory. It's basically 3D Body for female character.
When I try to export, I'm not getting any files anywhere (Trying to export to FBX so 3DS MAX can read them).

Then I can modify the files, save them, import them and the characters will have those items attached to them, but the only thing which is stopping me from doing so is the program which exports the actual files. I cannot get that FBX file to be exported, could you check out and see you can do it? If you could help out, then I could make some mods easy peasy.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
YOU! YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! MY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII THANK YOUUUUUU

Hell yeah dude, this is what I needed. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm trying to figure out how to add stuff to the game also. Got the tools 3DS MAX, Maya, Blender and whatnot, but searching for ways to add stuff isn't easy.

I kinda figured out how to add stuff to characters and stuff but I kind of need someone's assistance on this one.You might be able to help.

However, there's this file called: cf_base in Honey Select directory. It's basically 3D Body for female character.
When I try to export, I'm not getting any files anywhere (Trying to export to FBX so 3DS MAX can read them).

Then I can modify the files, save them, import them and the characters will have those items attached to them, but the only thing which is stopping me from doing so is the program which exports the actual files. I cannot get that FBX file to be exported, could you check out and see you can do it? If you could help out, then I could make some mods easy peasy.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance.

Yea I'm in no rush to learn 3D yet. I've still need to learn how to package my own mod list and mod instead of modding the main game or someone else's mod. Yea sorry I haven't don't any import/export but I assume someone said they are fbx file format for 3D. Maybe you need to import it into the Unity game engine or something.

Yea I'm in no rush to learn 3D yet. I've still need to learn how to package my own mod list and mod instead of modding the main game or someone else's mod. Yea sorry I haven't don't any import/export but I assume someone said they are fbx file format for 3D. Maybe you need to import it into the Unity game engine or something.

It's alright dude. I mean I will try to figure it out. I will post my findings if you're interested?

I'll be now trying to mod the textures for the character. (Is it possible to do it for the character? If so, which file would it be? I'd want to draw on skin, but preferably nails and nips so I can add mods.)

Thanks in advance.

Immensely helpful tutorial. If I ever get the chance in the near future, I will definitely give a tutorial of yours a try. As always, thanks for your hard work!

What mods do I need for Sugimoto in your Non-Asians character stash and where can I get them?

@xion38 Sugimoto is just momoji so just download Roy21's Momoji/Notengu? mod? As for her clothes, I've lost count and it doesn't load on mine either.

Thank you very much. Took me a long time but I was able to find the clothes and mods for the hair.

Finally decided to add my 3 skintexmods, this time they will be in separate archives. I've been holding onto these for weeks. They aren't done to professionalism, but just WIP skins to learn how skintexmod works. I would say they are 50% done and do hold ok, but they are no means close to Saeki, Sc4ry or Alexa's content. I am also working on mukip (Dilldoe's AG3 skin) as well as a pink evo plugsuit, so far it's a failed project. I would import more tang dynasty married female face makeup if more people enjoy that. Otherwise I also had a failed "contour" makeup face texture. Due to the heavy face warping. Might probably look into "Facial Type" and makeup mods than just a "skintexmod" overlay.

REMEMBER TO PLACE THEM IN: "HoneySelect\Plugins\SkinTexMod\Textures" directory

Well here they are:

Flashk1ll's Conan Texture
20170113233353534.png

Download: Mega.co.nz

Flashk1ll's Tang Dynasty third eye Makeup
Screenshot_28.jpg

Flashk1ll's Psylocke costume
Screenshot_95.jpg

Flashk1ll's Anime Trump Tats
20170113171008569.png

MOAR TO CUM!

Screenshot_26.jpg

ezgif_com_optimize.gif

Reactions: PPWinner
i try to figure out how to make clothes too
it hard to me because i'm not even a English speaker lol

What's the main program to make hair mods?
Is it blender or 3dsmax? Or both? Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。